Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) - Sports (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (218235 Views)

Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia: Int'l Friendly (2 - 1) On 13th October 2023 / Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by adegeye38(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=freshyd post=62376953]How on earth can we play 3 defensive midfielders namely Mike, ndidi and ogu! Etebo should have started he is more of an attacking mildfielder that can link the attack and mildfield. I have never been a fan of Gernot Rohr. Yes we qualified for world cup but apart from the Cameroon game at home we never really controlled games from start to finish. Keshi and Sasia are better coaches than Rohr to me. If we want foreign coaches we should get the best and not this rubbish we have. How can Akpeyi be invited and Alampasu ignored and not given a chance.[/quotes] u have eaten ur words now, you want us to go bak 2days of mediocrity, imsanity and disorderlines, dis guys are young hungry, and technically good, thanks to Rohr

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Maniche44(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
i can't even see my name on the list of people viewing this topic. see go slow
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by kuntash: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
kaluxy007:
anybody wey fit see himself for the list of people viewing this thread na winch grin grin

On the browser look for "search on page " type your user name ..
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Vinstel: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
rapheeky:
Biglia a playmakers?which biglia ?...d one wey de acmilan?....dude biglia is a pure dmf ...notn like a playmaker ...d only playmaker in DAT tram is peredes ..and he didn't play ...biglia is more of a box 2box MF or dmf ....u even know wetin playmaker b?...verrati,jorginho,xavi,busi,thiago,fabregas,kross,modric,iniesta of recent,ozil,biglia no de DAT category.NO VEX
You are a joker. Biglia was one of the best playmakers in Series A last season when he was with Lazio. That made AC Milan pay a huge amount to get him this season. Biglia, a DM? Clearly you don't know the player you're talking about

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by gamaliel9: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
What's the name of that guy that wore jersey 17( Right back defender) and the substitute Goal keeper 23 Kingsley Ebuehi,he plays in Holland Ado Den Hag, Dutch Eredivisie

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by LuvU2: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
We won finally!!!!!! cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by netflicks(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
The only opportunity I had to finish sport bet....see odd my God cry
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Godswillee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Match Dey do me winky winky �
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by kstyle2(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=DBlackCeazer post=62380442]the no. 17 was fantastic on the night [/quote
Tyronne ebhehi wore number 17.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
sikells:

ebuehi... he's a new catch

He is good. He defended well and full of energy.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ArchangeLucifer: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a sure lose for Nigeria.

Nigerian footballers have the worst form of inferiority complex.

Rather than attack, dribble or defend...they'd be jostling for the camera to catch them next to Messi.

So they can enlarge the photographs and intimidate the rest of us on Social Media.

The foolishness of you & the 146 idiots that liked your comment is stronger than Ebuehi's tackle.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by COOL10(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
That Idowu goal no be here. How did he even reach that far on the pitch in such little time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by censeakay(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
phreakabit:

Go to hell! You are not Igbo.
na you should go to hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by CrtlAltDel: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cooly100:

[s]When you want to be rescued.. you look to the south east....but when you thieves want to share the collective wealth you look to other regions....What would you kolo mental case, call that.[/s].?
Nigerians are celebrating if you dont like it… kill ya self
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6256541_b6d3a65fd8a7480198c1cc5fd54e7dfa_jpeg_jpeg7f24486ec6db402310dce6204dbb7b31

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by censeakay(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
phreakabit:

na you should go to hell racist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by LadyHal1(f): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
ezewealth:
Nigeria Don spoil my ticket cry

Dats what you get when you underestimate yourself... up Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by olaniyi0(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
rapheeky:
Bt to b honest we try ....bt we no play anything.... There was ntn special ...apart from iwobi and iheanacho and our 2....and arg defence being terribly awful... We no play anything oh...play dis kind ball against teams like Belgium, Spain ... U go hear am.
mumu just dey find excuse everytime, dats hw one mumu lyk u talk say na 3 nil we go chop, nd dnt 4get we came back frm 2 goals down or u probably blame it on messi 4 nt playing

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
dataking:

True pig
hahahahahahahaha Pig in the zoo ko grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by netflicks(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
This na warning message to the world....Nigeria is coming... grin but e no go funny if we no pass first round.. . cheesy
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Freddonance(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
can someone help with the complete Argentine squad that played the game
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Rnbstar1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
they are angry cause they no qualify..... Xenophobic Dstv......
but ITV Benin aired it on gotv
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by adegeye38(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
freshyd:
How on earth can we play 3 defensive midfielders namely Mike, ndidi and ogu! Etebo should have started he is more of an attacking mildfielder that can link the attack and mildfield. I have never been a fan of Gernot Rohr. Yes we qualified for world cup but apart from the Cameroon game at home we never really controlled games from start to finish. Keshi and Sasia are better coaches than Rohr to me. If we want foreign coaches we should get the best and not this rubbish we have. How can Akpeyi be invited and Alampasu ignored and not given a chance.

u have eaten ur words now, you want us to go bak 2days of mediocrity, imsanity and disorderlines, dis guys are young hungry, and technically good, thanks to Rohr

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Kelgabriel5(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
phreakabit:

as usual resort to insults, I mean what good can you offer the world apart from insults? just asking as a fellow human

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by rapheeky(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
With wat we played in d first half ?......so u tink Nigeria is now better dan arg ....dude wake up ...we are not even d best team in Africa.we just won an under transition arg team....we de go world cup no b Africa cup we de play...Germany no get time to de wait to demolish u....Spain go use tikitaka weak u.We played a good quick transition football....and our defence was good cos Argentina weren't even trying at all.
derahhh:

Trash talk....when you win your opponent automatically becomes awful my brother..am sure if Argentina had won,you wont be inferring this shit ooo......+who is Belgium abeg?.when last did you see der match broz

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by TheKingIsHere: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
lastempero:
Someone should buy a bottle of beer for ebuehi no17 jersey for me.luv that guy

Is that his name? That guy is just too much
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by mmsen: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
stilldoingokay:

we're talking back our glory as giant of Africa, and that will complete after will push buhari out of office in 2019

Why do we have to wait until 2019?

Why don't you put something in his food tomorrow?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by jstar376(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Neozy:
Am I dreaming? Somebody should pls wake me up from my sleep?
if anyone wake u ehh....please dnt wake b4 FIFA cancel d match nd fix replay date
Neozy:
if anyone wake u ehh....please dnt wake b4 FIFA cancel d match nd fix replay date
Neozy:

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by scholes23(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Btruth:
they will play better than this.
only time will tell
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by cutesmilez(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
meforyou1:
the senior world cup in Russia 2018. Which other one did we qualify for? Im not talking of age group football. But the main the main that we would have won since 1994 when nearlh bat Italy. The Italy that didnt qualify sef
Well to me, this particular match isn't a surprise at all. From record, Argentina only win Nigeria with little margin, and with the current state of Argentina, if we meet them again tomorrow, we go still flog them, with or without messi. But make we no confuse Argentina with Brazil, Portugal, Germany and the likes. Those ones they come with full force. As at now, na only Argentina Nija fit beat comfortably. All the best to my country sha. And lastly we need correct keeper for the world cup.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Am i the only one who pity Tammy Abraham for snubbing Nigeria, instead went for a permanent bench seat in England national team? Should have followed Iwobi and others steps! cry

We don't need one egoistic, snubbish fellow in our team. He should continue with the role of bench warmer

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by aspirebig: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is just a friendly game oooo pls.
People are celebrating as if we won the Argentine team in a senior W/cup finals.
Well, few years ago, under Siasia, we won the Argentine team in a similar manner and the Argentine immediately request for another friendly, invite the likes of merciless Messi and co...and of course, we were beaten.

Remember Netherlands 2005 U 20...the likes of Mikel Obi, Taiye Taiwo and Messi all played. We had a rock solid defence and we were about to win the U 20, the referee awarded two funny penalties in the favour of the Argentine. 2008 Olympic finals was between Nigeria and Argentines , it was another 2-1 victory to the A rgentines. The U20 and Olympic tournament had Siasia as our coach.

In USA 94....we have the Argentina's as opponent....another 2-1 victory to them , even SA 2010 w/cup it was the same story ....still on the same margin was the outcome of the match..

The only time we won the Argentine's team that really blew my mind was at Atlanta Olympic 1996....finals

Omo see cry oooo that day ...

For indomie generation, you can watch these matches on YouTube to understand the emotions involved.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kelgabriel5:

as usual resort to insults, I mean what good can you offer the world apart from insults? just asking as a fellow human

Hot Amala fall on you, Afonja spy. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.