Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) - Sports (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (218234 Views)

Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia: Int'l Friendly (2 - 1) On 13th October 2023 / Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I hate this team for not scoring 5

Wetin dey worry this one? You sure say you well at all?

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by openmine(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
hahahahahahaha...naija fans una no get patience....see all the insults at the players and coaches before half time...
Now fast forward to the second half....and U will see a completely different set of fans... cheesy cheesy
See the rejected and insulted stone turned out to be the praised one!!
Lesson:
When U are facing a challenge,never listen to the insults and the humiliation....Just keep trying!!
cos when U finally succeed,the same set of people who mocked and insulted U will turn around to chant Ur name!! grin grin
So never give Up!! wink wink

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by SamzySamuel(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by mmsen: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bhahahahah

because am too pretty to go to jail, how about that. hahaha

No one will jail you.

Even his party members will celebrate.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
are you dragging our brothers oya carry them, IPOB keep churning out world class footballers since 1914 hahahahahahahaha

they re Nigeria citizens not Biafra
take note
Biafra can't take them anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by LilSmith55(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You and the people that gave you 146 likes are compound ediots.

Savage

Which one com be compound ediots again....

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by zeekeyboy: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Over 100k views within how many hours..........Wow shocked
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ArchangeLucifer: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by 3kay945(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
kaluxy007:
Meanwhile Vietnam 0 - 0 Afghanistan
nobody gree score grin grin grin cos they know a goal can lead to another thing

grin
Like what na?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by weownthewest: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
openmine:
hahahahahahaha...naija fans una no get patience....see all the insults at the players and coaches before half time...
Now fast forward to the second half....and U will see a completely different set of fans... cheesy cheesy
See the rejected and insulted stone turned out to be the praised one!!
Lesson:
When U are facing a challenge,never listen to the insults and the humiliation....Just keep trying!!
cos when U finally succeed,the same set of people who mocked and insulted U will turn around to chant Ur name!! grin grin
So never give Up!! wink wink
Truth

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by 24SEVEN: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
be like say d full nairaland dey here.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
bujebudanu1:

they re Nigeria citizens not Biafra
take note
Biafra can't take them anywhere
just gerrout of here, if they were caught with cocaine you will remember they are IPOB, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
3kay945:

grin
Like what na?
gboah!! kuku! keke! krrrrr!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by maclatunji: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
For those that want to see all the goals in Nigeria's 4-2 victory over Argentina --> http://www.opinions.ng/watch-goals-nigeria-defeat-argentina-4-2-friendly-match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by rapheeky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
...google?.....wat do u expect ....dude carry chair go sitdown ....google Vidal and rakitic ...and tel me wetin u see nonsense ..rakitic na playmaker?...is Vidal a playmaker?... Is kante a playmaker?...
Vinstel:

Guy google Lucas Biglia or check him on Wikipedia, The guy is a playmaker
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
GambaOsaka:
Echiejile was the weak link in our team prior to the Algeria match. The moment I didn't see him play against Algeria, I knew our technical adviser is good.
Una don start.

Nigerians I hail una
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Vinstel:

Understand the argument before you just jump in. The other dude said Biglia was not a playmaker and I opposed it. He is arguing that biglia is a out and out DM and I say no, he is a playmaker. Pirlo often played in the DM position but does that mean he isn't a playmaker? Biglia is just like that, he is a deep lying playmaker. You can't call him an out and out DM like say Fernandinho or Makelele
ok

biglia is a defensive midfielder who can also function as a deep lying playmaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by GoodGovernance: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
We beat Argentina without our best player, Victor Moses.

A counter to the very nonsensical argument of absence of Messi. As if only Messi makes the argentine team.

UP Super Eagles!

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Usguy:
say no to marijuana,it harmful to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
just gerrout of here, if they were caught with cocaine you will remember they are IPOB, hypocrite

who lebelled them Igbos?
go check nabbed cocaine smugglers news and check the tittle and the country there
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by god2good: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bhahahahah

because am too pretty to go to jail, how about that. hahaha
Me go visit you for there na. Lol
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Vinstel: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
rapheeky:
...google?.....wat do u expect ....dude carry chair go sitdown ....google Vidal and rakitic ...and tel me wetin u see nonsense ..rakitic na playmaker?...is Vidal a playmaker?... Is kante a playmaker?...
Mr. Man, you don't know Biglia stop arguing rubbish. He is a playmaker. I watched him regularly at Lazio and he dictated their play, Their gameplay virtually revolved around him. If that's not a playmaker, I don't know who is.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by medolab90(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jesu Mohammed I have never seen. Traffic like this before

110 thousands views I salute
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by donoti23(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aguero taken to hospital after collapsing at half-time during Argentina's game against Nigeria. ��
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
So Nigeria won? Wow! And many lost hope after Argentina's goals.

Nice one guys. This World cup is ours.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by rapheeky(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
..wtf is a dlp dude....too much of FM ...jorginho is also a dlp, he is a playmaker bt biglia is not a playmaker...so
javi Martinez and paulinho are now playmakers cos they can play as a dlps right?...no b I too know .if ubde watch biglia u go know ...dude defends like crazy doesn't create more dan 2goal scoring chances in a game ...NA playmaker b DAT ...he might b DAT on paper bt not on d pitch#FACT
pleroma:

Dude relax and stop doing I too know. Biglia is a playmaker. A deep lying playmaker. Educate yourself.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by divine2288: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
up super eagles....but ikpeyi this though...we ar meant for this shit..
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by Mhyketh(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Seem like mikel and xavi na blood relations. See those passes damn. Mikel my man of the match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by ApexPredator: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Great Biafrans, once again.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
bujebudanu1:

who lebelled them Igbos?
go check nabbed cocaine smugglers news and check the tittle and the country there
have you joined the lying gang like Jubril like his followers TUFIAKWA
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by kebiArts(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
meanwhile MEN DON USE ARGETINA GIVE NIGERIA 2GOALS 4 MERRYBETgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.