Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly (31785 Views)

Ismail Ishola Ojeke: Shina Peller Gives Scholarship To Hanat Ogunbiyi / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Don’t Blame Youth, Blame Your Governance- Ismail Damola Fantola React To Pmb Spe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by Justiceleague1: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
If ye be a non indigene there u better padlock ur head o.. grin
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by brownsugar23: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
this one no get money to buy rice share to people but anyways all the best
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by cooltola(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
How are you going help your constituents when you are in power? Are you planning to build schools, clinics , running water, good roads for your area? Please forget the guy is young. To me, age is nothing but a number, ask for what is Fantola's intentions or visions for his constituents, then you will have a leader.
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by MizTyna(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nah. I don't dig this guy, he doesn't seem independent

1 Like

Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is a welcome development,aside, the guy is responsible and well dedicated i knew much of him as a classmate
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by EbonyMira(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
A young man who can't say his age precisely will be as useless as the old men in power.
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by jaychubi: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Y is d dude not proud of his age n can't say it exactly

This dullard thinks he is doing sch Dept politics ooo I am really disappointed with answers he gave.

He lacks the capacity and capability to represent his ppl well. I am looking forward to an exceptional young man who has a first degree at 20/21 or a Masters degree b4 23/24 years or probably PhD b4 27/28 n exceptionally brilliant not a dullard struggling to earn a first degree @ over 24
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by tartar9(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
with the way he's answering questions,his IQ is somehow low. And he sounds like someone that would be very easy to manipulate by Godfathers and ogas at the top. Saying Makinde is your role model alone means you will be loyal to him for life. the guy doesn't sound like he has anything to offer Oyo,he sounds like someone that would get there and loot to pay all the debts on his farmer father's neck and the well wishers he was referring to. I expected a more sound minded youth,this guy is just not mentally sound enough for politics,this is not SUG politics o,politics requires brilliance if you really want to serve your people no matter your age. And you don't criticize anybody directly,you do it collectively because that's how Buhari started too and got there throwing blame games at Jonathan,you should rather get there,do everything you can for your people,be transparent and be far more mature than your age. sorry to say o but that's my opinion.
That hes not the long talker kind of guy does not mean his IQ is low.
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
tartar9:

you can't understand
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
MizTyna:
Nah. I don't dig this guy, he doesn't seem independent
gbam.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by jaychubi: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
tartar9:

If u cant talk brilliantly loud n clear n sound exceptionally convincing then d person shld not ve any biz with politics
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
jaychubi:

This dullard thinks he is doing sch Dept politics ooo I am really disappointed with answers he gave.

He lacks the capacity and capability to represent his ppl well. I am looking forward to an exceptional young man who has a first degree at 20/21 or a Masters degree b4 23/24 years or probably PhD b4 27/28 n exceptionally brilliant not a dullard struggling to earn a first degree @ over 24
Adedibu wouldn't like what you said lol,he would be turning in his grave,he likes people that are not that sound he can manipulate . This guy is actually not eligible enough. not smart or informed,not the the type that knows about how to solve problems on his own without being spoonfed.
we have many young guys with outstanding achievements that finished degree with 1st class or 2,1 and all you listed above . Okonjo wasn't just chosen just like that there has to be a certain level of achievement a candidate must have attained. or if there is none of that,he has to be really analytic and not just give conventional answers but answers that would make you to start feeling the effect right from there. That's why debates are conducted in Foreign countries. A young man that's not jobless but the one with a solid job,there just has to be outstanding achievement. we have many guys like that around. this one that has never managed more than his father's farmland,how can he manage a state of over 2m. it just seems like he's going there to play
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by ivolt: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
this is not SUG politics o,politics requires brilliance if you really want to serve your people no matter your age.

You missed it entirely, surviving Nigerian politics is about eating with elders and being
loyal and it requires being cunning.

He is simply following a tested and trusted strategy.
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by CioAngels(f): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is the spirit, the youths needs to take over from our great grandfathers/mothers in government. We now have two in number that have come out to contest, Yul Edochie of Anambra and this very young man, Damola Fantola from Oyo state. May His grace journey with you both as you campaign through the nooks and crannies of your states. Nigerian youths in politics, this your time, what are you waiting for? Our youths, come out and take the stage off these old cargoes. Youths, you must support yourselves while we will compliment. This is time for our CHILDREN to take over.
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
jaychubi:

and see who is talking y can't u just come out n contest for something nah.... n see how easy it is..... u won't do anything aside from complaining about the people doing it.... n dey will b here ranting nonsense.... Na person fault Dem go dey look.... to encourage the youth Na prob for dem
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
CioAngels:
This is the spirit, the youths needs to take over from our great grandfathers/mothers in government. We now have two in number that have come out to contest, Yul Edochie of Anambra and this very young man, Damola Fantola from Oyo state. May His grace journey with you both as you campaign through the nooks and crannies of your states. Nigerian youths in politics, this your time, what are you waiting for? Our youths, come out and take the stage off these old cargoes. Youths, you must support yourselves while we will compliment. This is time for our CHILDREN to take over.
God bless u my broda.... Na d guys fault some ppl dey look to encourage Na prob for dem
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
jaychubi:

If u cant talk brilliantly loud n clear n sound exceptionally convincing then d person shld not ve any biz with politics
n v u seen him addressing his ppl b4 .....oniranu.... do some research b4 u talk.... ok don't just say anything
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure his own looting go pass these old elfs currently running things.
this ur thinking can't make u go far in life
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
with the way he's answering questions,his IQ is somehow low. And he sounds like someone that would be very easy to manipulate by Godfathers and ogas at the top. Saying Makinde is your role model alone means you will be loyal to him for life. the guy doesn't sound like he has anything to offer Oyo,he sounds like someone that would get there and loot to pay all the debts on his farmer father's neck and the well wishers he was referring to. I expected a more sound minded youth,this guy is just not mentally sound enough for politics,this is not SUG politics o,politics requires brilliance if you really want to serve your people no matter your age. And you don't criticize anybody directly,you do it collectively because that's how Buhari started too and got there throwing blame games at Jonathan,you should rather get there,do everything you can for your people,be transparent and be far more mature than your age. sorry to say o but that's my opinion.
o suppose hail.... but d way u start ur statement... hate dey worry u
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by EvilMetahuman: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
itspzpics:
this ur thinking can't make u go far in life
I'm already far in life. How is your life?
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
EbonyMira:
A young man who can't say his age precisely will be as useless as the old men in power.
why is it that..... u can't just encourage ppl when tins like dis happen.... y must u hate all d time.... u get problem oo
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm already far in life. How is your life?
better than urs sir
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by EvilMetahuman: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
itspzpics:
better than urs sir
k
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by jaychubi: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
itspzpics:
and see who is talking y can't u just come out n contest for something nah.... n see how easy it is..... u won't do anything aside from complaining about the people doing it.... n dey will b here ranting nonsense.... Na person fault Dem go dey look.... to encourage the youth Na prob for dem

U talk like a headless goat, we need ppl who have exceptional capacity and capability to lead irrespective of age, if d young dnt ve dt then they shld take d back sit and allow elders do politics
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2017
jaychubi:

U talk like a headless goat, we need ppl who have exceptional capacity and capability to lead irrespective of age, if d young dnt ve dt then they shld take d back sit and allow elders do politics
n ur elders who have bin doing it wats d result... Na u go dey shout Buhari nor try.... idiot... young ppl r coming out now u r discouraging Dem...u dt u v d capacity y cant u just come out n contest.... I know ur type..... Na to jam talk u know.... oniranu
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by jaychubi: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2017
itspzpics:
n ur elders who have bin doing it wats d result... Na u go dey shout Buhari nor try.... idiot... young ppl r coming out now u r discouraging Dem...u dt u v d capacity y cant u just come out n contest.... I know ur type..... Na to jam talk u know.... oniranu

Get lost already, u reason with ur anus
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by itspzpics(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2017
jaychubi:

Get lost already, u reason with ur anus
i guess u don't v anything to say again.... lol
Re: Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly by omoelerin1: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2017
I look forward to the time that independent candidacy will be adopted in Nigeria, then, I will gladly contest for legislative seat.
With the structure on ground, there is no way one will be performed well. Political parties in Nigeria are platforms for corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.