Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed (971 Views)

Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! / Computer Experts, Pls Come In / Computer Gurus - Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed by Aperion7(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good day to all computer gurus in the house. please your help is highly needed. Im trying to activate my microsoft office 2013 plus but its showing me that the product key is not correct.. I tried using an app called kmspico and it turned out to be a virus cry cry . i had to sweat to get the virus out of the system. now I'm back at square 1. please how can i activate the microsoft office professional 2013 plus.. below are the screenshots of my plight.. thanks

Re: Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed by bigtt76(f): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Search on pirates bay for a better 2016 version joooor or you select activate via phone and call the Microsoft support desk, they will give u an activation key
Re: Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed by Aperion7(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
bigtt76:
Search on pirates bay for a better 2016 version joooor or you select activate via phone and call the Microsoft support desk, they will give u an activation key

thanks a lot ma'am.. i just tried it. it said telephone activation is no longer available for my product. below is the screenshot

Re: Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Go look for 2016 version to download and follow same step but try to select US as your country not Nigeria when trying to activate the 2016 version over telephone

Aperion7:

thanks a lot ma'am.. i just tried it. it said telephone activation is no longer available for my product. below is the screenshot
Re: Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed by udemzyudex(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Search Google for product keys, better still buy the disc and install, the product key will come with it.

(1) (Reply)

Post To Instagram From PC - Laptop/desktop Computer 2017 / I Need Laptop Charger / Buy Brand New And Used USA Laptops From Dr. Tokunbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.