Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! (205 Views)

Konica Minolta 131f (experts Please Help) / Computer Experts, Pls Come In / Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! by Highzyk: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
I earnestly seek to get out of my present challenge.
I have a Windows 7 notebook (laptop). I recently changed the password and I have forgotten the password.
I CREATED THE PASSWORD HINT AS WELL. I used to think that with the password hint, I can always overcome this challenge. However, I discovered that the hint is not even accessible to me to see.
Can anyone help me on how to access the password hint? I believe if it is accessed, I will almost definitely remember the password.
I will appreciate every expert idea �
Re: Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! by adeoyekay(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Highzyk:
I eaenrsdy seek to get out of my present challenge.
I
earnestly*
Re: Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! by Somamezee: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2021
When you enter the wrong password for about 3times, its suppose to bring out a link on your screen where to access the password hint,,,, alternatively you can do a password bypass... win7 isn't that secure!
Re: Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! by Highzyk: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Somamezee:
When you enter the wrong password for about 3times, its suppose to bring out a link on your screen where to access the password hint,,,, alternatively you can do a password bypass... win7 isn't that secure!

Thanks for this response.
I have entered the wrong password more than 3timed and it didn't bring the link.
Please how do I do PASSWORD BYPASS ?
Re: Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! by ictplotter(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Highzyk:

Thanks for this response.
I have entered the wrong password more than 3timed and it didn't bring the link.
Please how do I do PASSWORD BYPASS ?
By pass it in the system bios settings. By setting the booting option to legacy. Then remove your cmos battery for about 15minutes and place it back. Then power ur system.
Re: Computer Experts; Please Help Me Out! by Highzyk: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
ictplotter:

By pass it in the system bios settings. By setting the booting option to legacy. Then remove your cmos battery for about 15minutes and place it back. Then power ur system.
Thank you a bunch. I will try this.

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Tools You Should Use / N180k Lenovo X1 Carbon Touchbar Intel Core I7 4th Gen Checkout / Used HP 450 Notebook PC For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.