Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

“i’ve Never Had A Girlfriend In The Past 26 Years” – Governor Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’ve Never Had A Girlfriend In The Past 26 Years” – Governor Amosun (544 Views)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Never Had A Girlfriend In The Past 26 Years” – Governor Amosun by Robinsonjeff: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ogun State governor, Ibikunle Amosun’s alleged infidelity with a certain female corp member who delivered a set of twins for him is yet to meet its end but has had a reaction from the Nigerian politician.

The governor on Friday threatened to fish out the ones purveying rumours and falsehoods against him, and have them sent to jail –
he made this known while speaking at the June 12 Cultural Centre in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, during a Town Hall meeting of stakeholders for the 2018 Budget.

READ FULL ARTICLE@ http://www.unuspost.com/2017/10/ive-never-had-girlfriend-in-past-26.html

Re: “i’ve Never Had A Girlfriend In The Past 26 Years” – Governor Amosun by Josephjnr(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na talk be this one? U be African man,no send anybody. Do as you like.
Re: “i’ve Never Had A Girlfriend In The Past 26 Years” – Governor Amosun by hisgrace090: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Keep it up, Mr gov.

You"re one of those gov that doesn't make noise, nor rent e- worriors for selfish purpose.

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Never Had A Girlfriend In The Past 26 Years” – Governor Amosun by Paulosky1900: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin BUT YOU HAVE F*UKMATE...our POLITICIANS EEEHH

(1) (Reply)

Are We To Forfeit Our Money In The Bank To The FG? / Pictures Of Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo Giving Her Speech At The Arise Women's Conferenc / South-west Deserves A Development Commission Just As We Have NDDC And NEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.