Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Do I Have Low Quality Images On Facebook And Messenger? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do I Have Low Quality Images On Facebook And Messenger? (455 Views)

Facebook Adds Two Major Updates On App And Messenger (photo) / Facebook Announces Plans To Merge Whatsapp,instagram And Messenger / My Whatsapp And Messenger Are Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have Low Quality Images On Facebook And Messenger? by Syphonn(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very many Facebook users have wondered the reasons why pictures that they take with a good phones or DSLR camera ends up being uploaded in a poor quality on Facebook or sent via messenger. From my observations, the answer why this happens is solely clear. Pictures with better quality are just simply larger in size.

READ MORE ON HOW TO STOP THIS
http://www.busygisting.com/why-do-i-have-low-quality-images-on-facebook-and-messenger/
Re: Why Do I Have Low Quality Images On Facebook And Messenger? by julie21: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017
You must have to choose the right camera first, there are so many types and brands with different features available in market to read more. click here http://photographyartandgifs.com/mirrorless-vs-dslr/
Re: Why Do I Have Low Quality Images On Facebook And Messenger? by MarkWayne89: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is nothing to do with your camera.

When uploading a picture on Facebook, its name and format are automatically converted by Facebook servers to their standard format.

In addition, a high-quality picture will have a larger size so it will take more space on Facebook servers. Thus, once you upload an image, Facebook will also try to keep its size under a certain limit and will lower the size and quality of it.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Number Location-pls Advice / Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ Leaked Specifications, Models And Launch Date Confirmed / How To Turn Off Instagram “last Active” Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.