Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

❤ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (724 Views)

You Have Lost The Job, Even Before The Interview If You Dont Know This! / I Have Lost Interest In School / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by dcrenzel: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: ❤ by ifex370(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
dcrenzel:
I am very confused and I don't know what to do again. Someone broke into my apartment to steal my laptop which he/ succeeded but he/she ended up taking also my small bag containing my birth certificate, first school leaving cert, waec and neco certificates , jamb e.t.c. I have done my human possible best to find it but to no avail. I plan on traveling to Germany to continue my education but these missing certificates give me sleepless night. What to I do please?

Don't give up yet.. God has sth in store for you.. You'll find them

1 Like

Re: ❤ by cana882(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
dcrenzel:
I am very confused and I don't know what to do again. Someone broke into my apartment to steal my laptop which he/ succeeded but he/she ended up taking also my small bag containing my birth certificate, first school leaving cert, waec and neco certificates , jamb e.t.c. I have done my human possible best to find it but to no avail. I plan on traveling to Germany to continue my education but these missing certificates give me sleepless night. What to I do please?
This case is very sensitive. Just use the little time you've got to re-acquire the ones you can. Also put up a reward for anyone that can provide the said items or information about it. Finally, pray and keep praying until something happens.

1 Like

Re: ❤ by sinaj(f): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
It might be someone that is close to you who knows u would be traveling. Else why will a thief bother himself to steal cert he wnt use.

Report to the police and also tweet it, it might be lying on d rd you neva can tell.
Re: ❤ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mehn! Make a report to the police sharp.
Re: ❤ by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Call your ex and beg her.

(1) (Reply)

GSS Nasarawa Prefects Flogged For Resuming A Week Late (Photo / Speed Reading Techniques: How To Read Faster And Comprehend Better (in 60 Min.) / Latest Update About The 2018 JAMB Examination Slip Reprinting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.