Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

You Have Lost The Job, Even Before The Interview If You Dont Know This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Have Lost The Job, Even Before The Interview If You Dont Know This! (1070 Views)

Good News If You Have Lost Your WAEC Certificate/result / I Have Lost Interest In School / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Lost The Job, Even Before The Interview If You Dont Know This! by ashybabs(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2021
In this BLOODY Nigerian Labor market, where there are about 10 people applying for the same job you so desperately need.

The Odds Are greatly Stacked against You

two options here
"who u know" & "who Knows you"

who you know is connections' and i wont dwell n that

However if u plan on getting employed my merit you need to Package yourself as the best possible candidate for the job

your outlook, confidence, resumé, cover letter can be tailored t making you look as the best possible candidate for that particular job

"who knows you" bounds on the impression you build in the mind of an employer way before getting called for an interview

This is where we could be of Help
Re: You Have Lost The Job, Even Before The Interview If You Dont Know This! by milky3(f): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2021
shd Job be based on who u know or who knows you? what Abt d self acquired skills to do d job well... we av a lonnnnng way to go

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cancelled Presidential Scholarship Scheme For First Class Nigerian Gradua / Final Year Student Repeat Four Years After He Was Told His Admission Was Invalid / ASUU - Shelve Warning Strike, Pro-chancellors Tells ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.