Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

On Family Planning!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Family Planning!!! (593 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Family Planning And Poverty Reduction / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Family Planning!!! by prestigiouslady: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening familanders.
Sometime happened to someone around me that I think we can all learn from. I'm so sad at the moment but I feel this might be helpful to someone
A certain lady whose husband is the keeper/guard of my complex died today,she was rejected by three hospitals before she finally succumbed to death this evening.
They are from Niger Republic and the husband said she was 15 when she came from her town to live with him in Lagos in 2010..they have 3children, the youngest being less than a year old, she wanted to go for FP which her husband agreed to...they went to their family private hospital but the doctor was not around so they planned to come back later.
The lady was not patient, she went ahead to meet an auxiliary nurse who injected her and she has been bleeding since First week in September, but last week, things got so bad that she had several transfusion but she finally died this evening.
When I saw the husband this morning, he was just crying that he told her he prefers to use condoms but she insisted.

I just want to impore us all, please go to a certified private hospital probably with a competent gynaecologist or a Teaching hospital/General hospital for family planing... certain tests might be conducted to know which suits you best.
Family planning is good, I've been on FP for three years and I know it works fine.
Couples should agree well and seek for help in the appropriate place.
If on any FP, and you feel too uncomfortable, please see your doctor.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: On Family Planning!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's too bad. I'm sure the Nurse who injected her will go scot-free.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex / Reasons Why Any Lady Should Be Financially Independent - Bamisepeter's Blog / Celebrating 8yrs On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.