Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles (675 Views)

Buy An Health Niche Website / Health Niche Blog Needed / Health Niche Content Writers Needed -10k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles by blogincomes: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
My journey into displaying media.net adverts on my website wasn’t a very easy one I must say. Starting from when I created the website till now that it has been fully indexed with SEO, I have only applied for media.net ads just once and I was approved into the system. I was extremely elated as this happened and in that same effect, I wished to share with my blog visitors how I got into the system and the strategies I used to achieve the feat.

Creating a blogger blog

I created a blogger blog and decided to stay in health niche as it was what I seemed to be quite good at and then I continued my journey into selecting a domain name, at first I choosed yourhealth247..com as it was hosted on a free host in blogger platform and I choosed a simple blog layout for my website and in few days I was about to kick off with my first article. Yeah I sure did and it wasn’t my last, I continued writing till I had close to 20 unique articles in my website. Then with that I created the categories, about us page, contact us page and a nice privacy policy page while I consulted the services of the admin@ shoutmeloud.com Harsh Kumar Agrawal and so everything was set. At this point I had to face a more difficult challange because I knew about blogger and software traffics and besides I need a domain name for my website.

Buying a Domain name and moving to wordpress

Image result for namecheap logo

Believe me when I said I was never a good fan of wordpress untill I learnt from the reviews share by 3ptechies.com about website hosting pros and cons. I hosted my website with Namecheap hosting and also my domain name came from the same server. I had to consult the services of a tech ardent for correct domain name redirection from ..com to .com domain or and other extension. I bought the domain name yourhealth24.us therefore, my website was moved from the blogger domain www.yourhealth247..com to www.yourhealth24.us.

Creating websites content and increasing website traffic

Owing to the previous 20 unique articles I had live on my website, I continued writing more unique articles till I was able to measure up to 200 unique articles and at this point I knew I was able to sign up for an ads network as good as google Adsense or media.net. I used social media traffic and organic traffic to make leads. Though majority of my traffic was coming from search engine and a better part from Facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, and tumblr. From these sources I was able to make upto 500 unique visitors daily before I applied for media.net ads.

Applying for media.net ads

I have recently and before heard news concerning the level of denial of applications by media.net and as a result I was fully prepared in every aspect so as to be approved using the above strategies. It was only last three days that I applied for media.net. My request was....

Read on: http://blogincomes.com/got-media-net-programme-health-niche-200-articles/
Re: How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles by fatimababy95(f): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
i do not even Know What to say on such threads
Re: How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles by blogincomes: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
say kudos. Apply with your website and see if you will get approved.
Re: How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles by CuriousX: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
blogincomes:
say kudos. Apply with your website and see if you will get approved.
Do they pay better than adsense? How do you receive your money? Can you also display ad from other networks at the same time? Will they accept a blog in crypto niche?
Re: How I Got Into The Media.net Programme With A Health Niche And 200 Articles by blogincomes: 1:16am On Oct 26, 2017
CuriousX:

Do they pay better than adsense? How do you receive your money? Can you also display ad from other networks at the same time? Will they accept a blog in crypto niche?

Yes they will as far as you have a good content and a well specified traffic

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Website Acting This Way? / Why Do Nigerian Webmasters Lack Creativity? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.