Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Is My Website Acting This Way? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is My Website Acting This Way? (676 Views)

Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Do I Get My Website Secured Using Https (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by silasweb(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
A lot of people have called me to complain that my website is not opening.
I just discover that Google Chrome has upgraded their Browser which allows it to block some website especially HTTP websites. Could this be the reason why my site is popping Up security warning each time i tried to open it on my browser.
My site is www .legalwebconsult.com

Guys, Please help me. You can visit the site from your browser and let me know if it opens.

Thanks
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by yomalex(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
you have answered your own question undecided
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by Horlami3370: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
silasweb:
A lot of people have called me to complain that my website is not opening.
I just discover that Google Chrome has upgraded their Browser which allows it to block some website especially HTTP websites. Could this be the reason why my site is popping Up security warning each time i tried to open it on my browser.
My site is
www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com

Guys, Please help me. You can visit the site from your browser and let me know if it opens.

Thanks

Your site must be an actor or actress to be acting that way, or maybe this post is just for promotional purpose so we can Gain Access to The 'Secret' Source Of Many Successful People and Download Thousands of Ebooks in different categories!... lol

* - Please don't quote me cos i'm a little bit indisposed and won't be available to be exchanging words today. cheesy grin
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by silasweb(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
yomalex:
you have answered your own question undecided

Did you open it on Google Chrome?
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by TopYouGo: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sorry, It simply means that your site has been hacked. You can consult a professional to help you but you have to be able to provide the C Panel login details to the site.

TopYouGo can help, kindly contact for assistance.

Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by websiteguru30: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
contact me on 08022804449 for the fix of your website... hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by silasweb(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2017
TopYouGo:
Sorry, It simply means that your site has been hacked. You can consult a professional to help you but you have to be able to provide the C Panel login details to the site.

TopYouGo can help, kindly contact for assistance.

I was told i need to buy SSL Certificate.
Is that the solution?
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by NaijaGoDigital: 2:44am On Nov 13, 2017
silasweb:

I was told i need to buy SSL Certificate.
Is that the solution?

Unless you have installed a wrong SSL certicface on the domain, then you don't need an SSL Certificate to resolve your problem. It is very possible that your website files have been hit by a virus or malware, and every single file needs to be scanned and cleaned. Once successfully cleaned, you need to go online and mark the site as safe.

Haven't said that, I was uanable to replicate the security notice on both Chrome and Firefox. Your Joomla is also outdated, so you might want to stat by updating it to the latest version if ideal.
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by silasweb(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:

Haven't said that, I was uanable to replicate the security notice on both Chrome and Firefox. Your Joomla is also outdated, so you might want to stat by updating it to the latest version if ideal.

You mean you didn't get any security warning when you visited the site?
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by solutionfall: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Hello, same problem of http error was with me, then i installed a plugin in chrom with name http handler then it soved out my error so you should also install. Here i have shared an article, to speed up page load time of your website by this article.[url][/url]
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by TopYouGo: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:

Unless you have installed a wrong SSL certicface on the domain, then you don't need an SSL Certificate to resolve your problem. It is very possible that your website files have been hit by a virus or malware, and every single file needs to be scanned and cleaned. Once successfully cleaned, you need to go online and mark the site as safe.

That's right
Re: Why Is My Website Acting This Way? by silasweb(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaGoDigital:

I have scan and clean the files.
Please instruct me on How i can go online and mark it as safe.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Get This Theme? / Verified Fb Accounts For Sale / Grow Your Online Business & Boost Your Audience Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.