Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (9338 Views)

Ten Businesses You Can Start With Just 20,000 Naira That Can Yield Millions / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by Richy44: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cryptocurrency
You will earn Minimum of 1.20% daily of your investment in a particular coin message me or call
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by top4: 2:38am On Oct 27, 2017
go for snail farming. but firstly go for training.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by robotix: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
KingofDenero:

Obviously. That would take a lot of time or money. There's no way around it. We are talking years or over 5 million naira investment .
it won't
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by Obeledavid: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good day Everyone.

Two years ago I was introduced to this product named alteco superglue 110. I became their distributor and bought 400 cartons.

It was really a good product and had quick buyers. I earned 1.8m as profit and bought 600 cartons the previous year.

Surprisingly I got 2.76m as profit. I am now one of their biggest distributor.

To join me distribute this product contacts them with 08033088265 stating your source (from nairaland).

For more information about their product visit https://bodblg..com/2017/08/dear-superglue-users-buyers-beware.html?m=1

They are the first and original superglue.But have been imitated buy some superglues( copying their color, design and adding their names)

And please nairaland for your safety if you see and shop selling their imitated product don't buy it rather ask for the original superglue alteco.

Also some agencies as been authorized to demolish/ban the shops and arrest the sellers of imitated products e.g Dog cereals, superglues(alteco), Hair washer cream, Nail Polish remover, tin tomatoes and many more.

Pls be careful and stick to the quality products instead of going for poor quality imitated products.

Make 2018 the best year for you.
Become a distributor

Mr Emeka
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by sojejeje: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2018
I currently have a business that can generate a profit of over that ₦1m monthly.
It's the importation that a poster says cannot generate such.
We currently run it in Lagos and you may come and see. It's grain and agricultural products. A capital of between ₦6m and ₦7m is required. It gives about ₦2m monthly. This we can agree to share the proceeds hence you still achieve your ₦1m monthly. You may Call 09090906090 for further details.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by jameschang: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2018
With 6million you can open a bakery in a good location, and with good supply services you could make that amount in a month...
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by Gamelord007: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
hemartins:

Excellent.

Great, love this !
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by bababodmas(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=danberg post=61652688]You can decide to register with a reliable Forex trading company abroad as their IB (introducing broker) in Nigeria. I have close associates (Mtrading and Blackwell) who made tons of money from this. They get paid rebates by the foreign Forex brokerage for transactions done by their clients in Nigeria. You can easily make #1,000,000 monthly but you need to have a working knowledge of the Forex industry and insider trade secrets. I'm working on one at the moment, pm me if you're interested.

Finally, you can trade the money directly in the Forex market. The pro is you don't have overheads (rent, staffs, utility, tax, adverts, etc) that will gulp your capital. It all goes in your account. The con is the risk (the reason many are afraid of it) but we have many banks and individuals making a killing from it monthly (was a supervisory bank trader myself). It's no big deal, just ensure a competent portfolio manager does it for you. #1 million naira monthly is 15% monthly returns on your #6 million and shouldn't be hassle. You should test the waters with smaller amounts just to be sure.

Again, I can help if you're interested.

All the best![/cook I]
Baba show me way .....na

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by karlboss: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Cool ideas
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by danberg: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=bababodmas post=69004214][/quote]
Contact me via my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Remove $1.2b 9mobile Debt From Books / Did You Spend Any Of These Currencies? / Breaking: Presidency Vows To Recover $7 B CBN Bailout To Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.