Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (9361 Views)

Ten Businesses You Can Start With Just 20,000 Naira That Can Yield Millions / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
What business can yield at least 1 million naira profit every month? How much capital would be needed for this kind of business?
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by hemartins(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Auto dealer
Industrial supplier
Large scale production
Etc

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
hemartins:
Auto dealer
Please elaborate.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by folashade96(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I want to be remembered as a great athlete. As a boxing champion.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
folashade96:
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I want to be remembered as a great athlete. As a boxing champion.

How does this comment relate to this thread though?

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by hemartins(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
crixuss:

Please elaborate.

You know what you want.
You have the capital.
Huge capital will yield huge profit.

So many ideas.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bet9ja.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please I need serious answers with details on the capital required.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
hemartins:

You know what you want. You have the capital. Huge capital will yield huge profit.
So many ideas.
Ideas like? huge capital like?
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by onatisi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
crixuss:
What business can yield at least a million naira profit every month? How much capital would be needed for this kind of business?
yahoo plus, kidnapping , armed robbery , money rituals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Bet9ja.
Not interested. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
onatisi:

yahoo plus, kidnapping , armed robbery , money rituals

Don't always take everything as a joke. I'm asking a serious question.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by onatisi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
crixuss:

Don't always take everything as a joke. I'm asking a serious question.
how can we advise you when we dont know how much you intend to invest angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by crixuss(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
onatisi:

how can we advise you when we dont know how much you intend to invest angry angry

How about you tell me the business you have in mind and the capital that would be needed.
But since you want me to be specific, say about 6million as capital.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
crixuss:

How about you tell me the business you have in mind and the capital that would be needed.
But since you want me to be specific, say about 6 million as capital.
now we are discussing ,
1million monthly translates to about 30k per day,
with 6 million i will suggest you enter the e currency business , at least for now it is still making money . try and avoid anything that has to do with using power supply .importation wont give you 1 million naira monthly return on 6 million , you need a business that brings in cash daily and that requires very low cost to setup

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
If you can trade information products well, then you can make it. I don't make 1 million, but mine is in thousands sha.

My mentor, a foreign blogger makes about $5,000 monthly and more.

Write Ebooks, sell it to them white people. If you think you can't write, then let me show you the shortcut.

Just that you will pay me!!

Click here to see how you can make Mega Thousands of Money by Writing and Selling Ebooks Fast

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by barapistis(m): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2017
onatisi:

now we are discussing ,
1million monthly translates to about 30k per day,
with 6 million i will suggest you enter the e currency business , at least for now it is still making money . try and avoid anything that has to do with using power supply .importation wont give you 1 million naira monthly return on 6 million , you need a business that brings in cash daily and that requires very low cost to setup

This info I feel is wrong

Crypto needs calculated actions to profit

I worked with some body doing 1million in 3 days(E-commerce for that matter
..the above was done for over 8 months before I pulled out

I think this is still possible in

Importation.
Agric
Web businesses

You still need power

The difference may be in consumption
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by danberg: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2017
There are a number of businesses that can bring you profits of a million Naira monthly but whether that would be possible with a capital outlay of six million Naira is another thing altogether.

When you consider the cost of doing business in Nigeria; power, tax, staff emoluments, running costs and other utilities etc, you will agree with me that declaring pure profits of a million monthly is hardly feasible since it would mean you making between two to three times the said amount every month!

However, there are businesses you can start now, though your monthly returns may be in tens of thousands at the start, gradually you reinvest and prudently grow your business till you can earn a million naira profit monthly.

Someone mentioned e-currency business. I started that with a business partner in 2009/2010 and gradually grew it till we had monthly turnovers of #10m average but it didn't happen immediately. It took years of prudent spending and reinvestment.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by danberg: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2017
You can decide to register with a reliable Forex trading company abroad as their IB (introducing broker) in Nigeria. I have close associates (Mtrading and Blackwell) who made tons of money from this. They get paid rebates by the foreign Forex brokerage for transactions done by their clients in Nigeria. You can easily make #1,000,000 monthly but you need to have a working knowledge of the Forex industry and insider trade secrets. I'm working on one at the moment, pm me if you're interested.

Finally, you can trade the money directly in the Forex market. The pro is you don't have overheads (rent, staffs, utility, tax, adverts, etc) that will gulp your capital. It all goes in your account. The con is the risk (the reason many are afraid of it) but we have many banks and individuals making a killing from it monthly (was a supervisory bank trader myself). It's no big deal, just ensure a competent portfolio manager does it for you. #1 million naira monthly is 15% monthly returns on your #6 million and shouldn't be hassle. You should test the waters with smaller amounts just to be sure.

Again, I can help if you're interested.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
If you can trade information products well, then you can make it. I don't make 1 million, but mine is in thousands sha.

My mentor, a foreign blogger makes about $5,000 monthly and more.

Write Ebooks, sell it to them white people. If you think you can't write, then let me show you the shortcut.

Just that you will pay me!!

Click here to see how you can make Mega Thousands of Money by Writing and Selling Ebooks Fast

Thank me later.
can u teach me
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
can u teach me

Click on the link, and you will see the steps for me to teach you.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by yahsobur(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Go for mini importation and I have a well detailed video on mini importation that goes for #5k but negotiable if you need. Call/WhatsApp 08072112724.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Click on the link, and you will see the steps for me to teach you.
ok
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by KingofDenero(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stop looking for free advice and get yourself a business consultants. it didn't take you 6 months to make 6 million did it? So stop looking for unreasonable profit. You should know better than to ask for free advice with that kind of money.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by dotcomnamename: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
KingofDenero:
Stop looking for free advice and get yourself a business consultants. it didn't take you 6 months to make 6 million did it? So stop looking for unreasonable profit. You should know better than to ask for free advice with that kind of money.
[/s]

You came here and posted the same rubbish you posted in the other thread. You must have been reading the alphabet upside down which was the reason you were not able to comprehend simple English. Must the OP state any amount before the he/she can know any business or investment with 1 million profit a month? Did he/she personally invite you in the first place?. If you have nothing to offer cant you just read only and ignore in peace? Jobless scammer looking for victim. Stop dearaling threads. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by KingofDenero(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

You came here and posted the same rubbish you posted in the other thread. You must have been reading the alphabet upside down which was the reason you were not able to comprehend simple English. Must the OP state any amount before the he/she can know any business or investment with 1 million profit a month? Did he/she personally invite you in the first place?. If you have nothing to offer cant you just read only and ignore in peace? Jobless scammer looking for victim. Stop dearaling threads. Nonsense!

Sorry bro. Lose all the money you have asking for free advice okay? Don't ask for professional advice okay? Ask non-millionaires how to make one million naira okay?. Wise guy.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by easyway4me: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
A genuine and legitimate online business can yield 1 million Niara profit every month.
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by KingofDenero(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
easyway4me:
A genuine and legitimate online business can yield 1 million Niara profit every month.

Obviously. That would take a lot of time or money. There's no way around it. We are talking years or over 5 million naira investment .
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by awesome11(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
danberg:
You can decide to register with a reliable Forex trading company abroad as their IB (introducing broker) in Nigeria. I have close associates (Mtrading and Blackwell) who made tons of money from this. They get paid rebates by the foreign Forex brokerage for transactions done by their clients in Nigeria. You can easily make #1,000,000 monthly but you need to have a working knowledge of the Forex industry and insider trade secrets. I'm working on one at the moment, pm me if you're interested.

Again, I can help if you're interested.

All the best!

Hello.
Please, do you mind giving me your contact? Either your phone number or email address. I need to have a chat with you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by danberg: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
d.energeotrading@gmail.com
awesome11:

Hello.
Please, do you mind giving me your contact? Either your phone number or email address. I need to have a chat with you. Thanks
Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by careerpluzz: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
hemartins:
Auto dealer
Industrial supplier
Large scale production
Etc

Supplies will be your best bet in this scenario. It is quick, suave and fast yielding. But I would advise that you split your resources and invest in more than one company. That way your risk is varied. I also advise that you invest in smaller and medium companies that produce goods that sell everyday and to the masses. my friends mum made a livelihood and even built a house from supplying charcoal religiously to a local bakery for about eight years. Consistency pays. Find a niche company and stick there.

NEVER seek returns that appear too good to be true. AND AVOID ALL spurious recommendations about high yield investment programmes (HYIP) and other super profitable online business unless you have some grasp of it. A five percent 5% monthly yield that is consistent is better for your heart and well being and will allow you sleep soundly at night.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? by hemartins(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
careerpluzz:

Supplies will be your best bet in this scenario. It is quick, suave and fast yielding. But I would advise that you split your resources and invest in more than one company. That way your risk is varied. I also advise that you invest in smaller and medium companies that produce goods that sell everyday and to the masses. my friends mum made a livelihood and even built a house from supplying charcoal religiously to a local bakery for about eight years. Consistency pays. Find a niche company and stick there.

NEVER seek returns that appear too good to be true. AND AVOID ALL spurious recommendations about high yield investment programmes (HYIP) and other super profitable online business unless you have some grasp of it. A five percent 5% monthly yield that is consistent is better for your heart and well being and will allow you sleep soundly at night.

Excellent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS / How To Start And Run A Bookshop / NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.