Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him (1767 Views)

Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2017

Mi Abaga said he should be close to retirement but all these Nigerian Rappers are shi*t .
According to him they always pull up with poor performance and end up loosing to south Africa rappers
He Said all Nigerian Rappers look up to him but ain't up to a fuc*k
Watch the video below and see all his sacarstic comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_qDFEMmAYA

YOU RAPPERS SHOULD FIX UP YOUR LIVES LYRICS
[Verse 1]
I should be close to retirement
Couple more years be retiring but
None you of you rappers inspiring
None of you pass the requirements
I can’t retire yet, damn...
Who gonna fix the environment? (Is it you?)
Ya’ll got me coming back switch on the sirens
Still on my J-O-B none of this rappers can fire me
I can’t retire yet, damn...

[b][Hook]
You rappers should fix up your life (fix up your life)
You rappers should fix up your life (fix up your life)
Ya’ll getting killed by the south (the south)
I guess am in this shit for life (for life)
I’m still the one that you look too (look too)
You need me to figure shit out
You rappers should fix up your life
Fix up your life (damn)

[Verse 2]
None of you rappers is real enough
Once you blow up now you switching up
That’s this fans are not feeling ya’ll
SA rappers out here killing ya’ll
Bruh, when I was out here performing
I held the country down I held the city down real
You rappers are under performing
I swear it’s a shame it’s a pity no real
Rappers are singing now just to get popular (yuck)
I just been watching like I'm at the opera
I should’ve brought my binoculars
‘Cause I don’t see nobody dope
I don’t see nobody great
I don’t see nobody serious ’bout taking my place
Ya’ll should be slapped in your face
This is your big hommie telling you niggas to wake
Wake, wake up, fix up your life (smell the coffee)
[Hook]
You rappers should fix up your life (okay)
‘Cause ya’ll getting killed by the south (hmm)
I guess am in this shit for life (for life)
I’m still the one that you look to (look to)
You need me to figure shit out
You rappers should fix up your life
Fix up your life

[b]Verse 3
Ten years later and am still the one
Training you rappers like Paddington
My flow is too cold grab a cardigan
Lyrics still church like the Vatican
Ya’ll out here panicking
All I created is vanishing
Nobody moving mhen, ya’ll are like mannequins
Omo let’s bring a mechanic in
Maybe you rappers can rap again
Are you rappers omo we don’t know again
Mhen ah pausing your tracks ‘cause no more flow again
How come we don’t hear any bars?
Omo streets dey yan say rapper no dey blow again
But I switch up my flow again
Anytime I think am done they like go again
And so I do it, make dough again
But all of you niggas are broke again
I’m doing this for the culture
You need somebody to coach you
Ya’ll need the truth
Clark Kent, Clark Kent we need superman
So I had to get in the booth
We out here getting massacred
This is your general calling to check with the troops
I made this shit easy for ya’ll I laid it off the board
You messing up my alley oop, ooou!
Fix up your life
Is he right or being trashy[/b]
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by arabmoney101(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
..$
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by mofeoluwadassah: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
abeg weytin he dey sing wey them dey look up to the mumu
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by iconceptsnig: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
this short dude want attention again...
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
I tire for all these NAIJA Artiste self
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Friedyokes: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by SonyObsessed: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Slayyy them!
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Gomd: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Street Is Da New School
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Yes o
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by hidhrhis(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
no fine end rhymes and he is claiming Olamide and other rappers
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by kingxsamz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017

what he said is the truth,meanwhile our rappers for naija no get bars...they all rapping about girls and ass...
MI is still a boss

Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by DCONE1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
You guys insulting M. I should shut up....what do you know about rap and real hip hop...you think its this your mediocre rap with no content that most of this naija artist do.... ....abeg M.I tell them most of this rappers are joke comparerd to the world...
Re: Mi Blast Nigerian Rapper's Like Olamide,phyno Etc Says They Look Up To Him by shaneroberts26: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Dude be over hyping himself when he ain't even half as good as Mode9

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Cradles Her Growing Bump While Watching Her Sis / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures / Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.