Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) (733 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons has arrested a 24-year-old housewife, Mrs Basira Sagiru, for pushing her sister-in-law into a pot of boiling water.

The Head, Press and Public Relations Unit of NAPTIP, Mr Josiah Emerole, confirmed the arrest in Abuja on Saturday.

Sagiru pushed her sister-in-law, who is living with her, into a pot of boiling water over a minor disagreement in the house.

The victim, whose name was given as Hasiya Ibrahim, was reported to have suffered high degree burns before some good Samaritans rescued and took her to NAPTIP headquarters in Abuja.

Emerole said that the victim was under the custody of NAPTIP for medical attention.

He said that the suspect was picked up on Oct. 19, and immediately the matter was reported to NAPTIP and was awaiting further investigation.

He said the agency would decide the next line of action when investigations were concluded.

Part of NAPTIP’s mission is to prevent all forms of human degradation and exploitation through law enforcement agents thereby uplifting the vulnerable, especially women and children.

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/woman-pushes-her-sister-in-law-into-pot.html

Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is bad
Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by VERQUEST111: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
okay
Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
People really need to learn how to control their anger.

I just hope she pays for this tho sad
Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by macmiral: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
in need of a nice young lady to hook up with for my homecoming! Quote me
Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
omg she wan chop boiled meat shocked
Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
I fear women... Them too get wahala...
Re: Woman Pushes Her Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water (graphic Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sister-in-law issa barbeque

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Human Trafficker In Nigeria, Declared Wanted By NAPTIP / How Mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee, 4 Yr Old Raped Chrisland Pupil / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.