Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) (36567 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Update From . COM

A young man was shot and killed by a trigger-happy policeman after a quarrel over a sachet of water at Odo-Afin in Kabba town in Kabba/Bunu Local Government Area of Kogi State, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the incident which happened on Saturday, January 22, elicited wide protests in the town, forcing business activities to a standstill.

Angry mob comprising of mostly youths of the community invaded the old Police barracks and set it ablaze following the killing of the young man, Learnt.

According to an eyewitness, Who Quickly Notified , the youth said to be a commercial motorcycle rider, had allegedly taken a sachet of ‘pure water’ from the Policeman’s car to drink without his permission.

It was learnt that the boy’s behaviour angered the policeman and the melee that followed led the policeman to pull his trigger against the victim and killed him instantly.

In a swift reaction, the Kogi State Commissioner of Police, CP Edward Egbuka, stated that the information from the Area Commander of the Police in the area was different from the claims being spread.

CP Egbuka added that the Policeman had tried to defend himself from the victim, promising to investigate the matter further and get the true position of things.

While confirming the killing, the CP said the true situation could only be known after the investigation.

Meanwhile, a team of Mobile Policemen and men of the Nigerian Army have been deployed to Kabba town.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/seun.jajah/videos/989811885303996/

3 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wahala

This is so saddd.

Human life lost over a sachet of pure water.

E av finishhh

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dont quote me or Nigeria will loose match

How dare the youths allow that unknown gunman police leave there alive sad

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Wahala
wahala be like meeting buhari before going for a competition. You go just loose!

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
endsarrrs:
Dont quote me or Nigeria will loose match sad

Back to sender. Loose kini? If Na joke stop am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by chatinent: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Legal thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by PENNYSWAP: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Living in bondage

3 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Back to sender. Loose kini? If Na joke stop am

Shattap

Sorry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Murderers in uniform.

Cp is already defending him.

He was defending himself indeed undecided

17 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
endsarrrs:

RIP young man

"Old police barracks"

*spit

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
The young man's crime was being born a Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
airminem:

RIP young man

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by silvoclaira: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
endsarrrs:

Blood of god.... U say what?!

Pity my tickets abeg na

Naija go win jarey!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
See More Photos From The Scene As Obtained By Below:

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by ModeEbo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wahala too much for this country

2 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
endsarrrs:
Dont quote me or Nigeria will loose match

How dare the youths allow that unknown gunman police leave there alive sad

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by yinkus6750(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
The arson that followed the incidence is terrible.
Tho, no loss can be compared to human life, its just unfortunate that many innocent people are now made to suffer
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
A little boy in America called 911 and ordered for pizza.......Some minutes later a policeman drove to his house with a smiling face and gave him the pizza.

That's a sane clime.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by techWriter3: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
wahala wanna like briefing politicians wannafore get for a competitors. You betweens just loose!
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Mko123(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
I believe that the modern Nigeria is constituted with this kind of news aforementioned

I hope this idiot below me is not the said
police man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Boogyman557: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
. Holly Gram cool

Bcus of ORDINARY SACHET WATER!

Make una carry dat useless MANCHI of a police guy JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA...

I SWEAR DOWN...

Na to BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg

which kind NONSENSE b dis naaa..

PESIN no FIT BLA WEED in peace again...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Decryptor(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
According to an eyewitness, Who Quickly Notified , the youth said to be a commercial motorcycle rider, had allegedly taken a sachet of ‘pure water’ from the Policeman’s car to drink without his permission.

It was learnt that the boy’s behaviour angered the policeman and the melee that followed led the policeman to pull his trigger against the victim and killed him instantly.

What was the guy even thinking? Was he in belief of the saying that "Police is your friend" that made him take water from their van to drink?

To bad that he didn't live to learn his lesson!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by OnyeObodo: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nawa. So the End Sars protest was not enough lesson to these animals?

The funny part is that this motherfucvking animal killer is gonna go scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by tarantino1: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Raxxye(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria Police again!
So the armed policeman was defending himself against the unarmed young man by shooting him dead. That's very credible. Shebi they're talking to dullards!

9 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by elrufiason: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
CP Egbuka added that the Policeman had tried to defend himself from the victim, promising to investigate the matter further and get the true position of things.

How can an armed policeman try to defend himself from an unarmed civilian. Does it make any sense?
Police brutality is getting too much in this country.

10 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by IboHausaYoruba: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmn! Our police brutality is the worst in the word.

2 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Agugbadin: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Death Penalty period.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Almunjid(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria police and greediness are like 5 and 6.
They are never contented with their salaries, they will always kill civilians to get more.
They can't even use their salaries to buy satchet water, they have to kill a civilian for it too.
It's like there's a kind of inherited curse in police force, once u wear the uniform ur humanity and morality will evaporate way.

God, I don't want to be a police in this life and the next life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.