Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale (1721 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Dog Cage For Urgent Sale / Homosexual Baboon Terrorises Villagers In South Africa, Rapes 5 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by Jydooosa(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
We have for sale Infant/baby Baboons(We also have Baby African Monkeys for sale too). They are cute, playful, obedient and docile like dogs. Baboons are some of the most identifiable of the monkey world. They have tufts of hair on either side of their faces and large, hairless bottoms that can turn red.
Baboons can talk, sort of. They have at least 10 different vocalizations they use to communicate.
Humans and baboons are closely related.

Call 08066444488 for inspection and delivery details

1 Share

Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
brov, most Nigerians will be interested to buy mature one they can cook the nextday

2 Likes

Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by felaliveson: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jydooosa:
We have for sale Infant/baby Baboons(We also have Baby African Monkeys for sale too). They are cute, playful, obedient and docile like dogs. Baboons are some of the most identifiable of the monkey world. They have tufts of hair on either side of their faces and large, hairless bottoms that can turn red.
Baboons can talk, sort of. They have at least 10 different vocalizations they use to communicate.

I can see u r closely related to baboon undecided .. All I see his monkeypox on u

3 Likes

Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by Jydooosa(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
felaliveson:

I can see u r closely related to baboon undecided .. All I see his monkeypox on u

Thank you for the complement sir.
By the way, I have a full grown monkey I adopted 7 years ago. His name is Chairman. grin
Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by miremoses(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2017
I wonder what I will be doing with a baboon. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by adisabarber(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even Lala
candlewax:
brov, most Nigerians will be interested to buy mature one they can cook the nextday
Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by xana101: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Monkey pox loading...
Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by Horlartunes: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jydooosa:

HOW MUCH BROS
Re: Baby Baboon For Urgent Sale by Jydooosa(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Horlartunes:

HOW MUCH BROS
Baboon is 100k.
Yellow Monkey is 30k
Vervet Monkey is 10k

(1) (Reply)

Gsd Cauc Mix / Cat Lovers Where Are You Guys Nah / Black Mamba Is Not A BLACK SNAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.