Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

New Educational Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Educational Website (353 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Creating Online Course/educational Website With PHP Script / A New Educational System / Visit Myedubase.ng Now!! Nigeria's Best Educational Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Educational Website by AISOSKID(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone I just discovered a new website for educational purpose and I find it very useful and doesn't consume data, it's mobile friendly.
The most interesting thing is that the website was created by a nigerian so please let's encourage him with our comment and also visit the website. The website was built for those in secondary schools and those finding it hard during Jamb, waec, Neco GCE and also those they gave school assignments but don't have anyone to help them out please I urge you all to promote the website, who knows you might be helping someone in need of such website for assignment I'd have post the link here but it'll negate NAIRALAND rules so I'd just shorten it while you click on the name of the website.
The name of the website is LECTURE PORTAL

Please admin don't ban this post or hide this post let's promote it, nor be only oyibo own we go dey visit let's visit our own. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

2017 Affordable Admission Into University In Philippines Asia / 9 Countries Offering University Education To International Students For Almost F / Four Amnesty Delegates Graduate With First Class At Linton University, Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.