Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Concerning The Breakup Of Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerning The Breakup Of Nigeria! (567 Views)

The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election / Traffic Advisory Concerning The Apc Presidential Primaries In Lagos / The Slowly Breakup Of Nigeria : Can The South Survive Without The North ? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Concerning The Breakup Of Nigeria! by Saruman: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2010
Hello the PEOPLE in CHARGE:
Concerning this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-412938.0.html
Let us not deceive ourselves, Nigeria is not a nation; you either believe or not and sooner or later, we will part ways and every ethnicity will find a common denominator.
I think you should let people post their opinions and the truth cannot be far from the fact that Nigeria is living on the EDGE now.
Your site is popular because Nigerians found a place to say their mind without the agents of the state on their tails and if you continue this way, you won't be different from our politicians that have refused to disclose the whereabout of Yar'dua till now.

PS: I have lived all my life in Nigeria, traveled the world and seen it all from the South to the North and I know Nigeria is an entity on her way to the cleaners. The patriots of the USSR were behaving just like you decades ago but I bet you know the facts today. Peace!
Re: Concerning The Breakup Of Nigeria! by kidonig: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
Well said. President Seun and Cabal/Kitchen cabinet chairman Kosovo, take note!!
Re: Concerning The Breakup Of Nigeria! by Arysexy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
I wonder why he should lock ppl's thread, after all there have been threads on religion where muslims, catholics, synagogue church, christ embassy, Jehovah witness, Olumba Olumba , were discussed and ppl were free to bare their mind not minding that some members of these organistions are not happy with the misinformtion flying about their organisation, i wonder why he didnt lock the threads, or is he playing ethnic politics?

You can't be more catholic than the pope!!!

(1)

Should Nigeria Change Her Name? / Kidnappers On The Rampage In Osun / 10 Great Influential People To Know About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.