Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade (26895 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by free2ryhme: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:
And the God they went to serve could not save at least one of them!

Lesson to the believers

Its all fiction!

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by talk2percy(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Eeyyaaaaa, they didn't see their own deaths coming And what happens to the twins they adopted now? Too bad...RIP to them.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:
God can not protect his own who went to farm in his vineyard but will want me to leave myself to him. Lailai!!!!

Maybe he was busy judging who will go to hell or supervising the recent hurricane that ravaged the USA
spotted

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by talk2percy(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=61654756][/quote] our people won't hear...

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by StrongandMighty: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Zodiac61:

Morons like you turn every tragedy into an atheist bashing passion.
If God does exist, why did he allow two pastorsto die in a car crash?
What did he punish them for?
slowpoke.
I am sorry that they died in a crash. What an awful way to die.
There's no need 4 d insult...
In d time past God allowed his faithful servants 2 face one problem or d oda dat even resulted 2 death in oda 2 prove Satan a liar.. Example re Stephen nd job... U don't have 2 question God or doubts weda he exist or not.. Well I don't expect you to understand diz cuz u don't read ur Bible

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by wirinet(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
124mumsy:
that is God For You.for u is ways are not the ways of man, but at the end it is good. better, best and that is the more reason the atheist dont understand him

This should not be about atheist/christian debate but about a couple who needlessly lost their lives due to bad roads. Instead of you to attack the real culprits in this tragedy - corrupt government officials, you are taking your frustrations on atheists.

What will you have said if the accident involved AMORC couples coming from AMORC convention or atheist couples coming from atheist gatherings?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by 2bam: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:
God can not protect his own who went to farm in his vineyard but will want me to leave myself to him. Lailai!!!!

Maybe he was busy judging who will go to hell or supervising the recent hurricane that ravaged the USA
. This one has already sold his soul to the devil....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Mekanus(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
124mumsy:
that is God For You.for u is ways are not the ways of man, but at the end it is good. better, best and that is the more reason the atheist dont understand him
Ewu, in the right side of your brain nothing is left and in the left side of your brain nothing is right. When your cruel God can't stop tragedy his ways will be different from the ways of man. If those couples survived the accident you lots would have still praised the useless deity.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by AreaFada2: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Zodiac61:

slowpoke.
Actually in Christianity, people were never promised easy life or total protection from tragedy.

Almost all apostles of Jesus died painfully. Many early Christians were fed to lions and other beasts. It is about faith till the end and hoping on God's grace to merit a place in the book of life. Not this earthly flesh here. I guess prosperity preaching of recent decades has selected a few verses from the Bible to promise the suffering masses lofty things here on earth. When in fact Jesus instructed those who are wealthy to give all they have to the poor.

Now many will not find embracing hardship and possibility of anything bad while being a good Christian as logical.
But if you want to rely on logic, you will have to try philosophy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:

There's no need 4 d insult...
In d time past God allowed his faithful servants 2 face one problem or d oda dat even resulted 2 death in oda 2 prove Satan a liar.. Example re Stephen nd job... U don't have 2 question God or doubts weda he exist or not.. Well I don't expect you to understand diz cuz u don't read ur Bible
no point.....

state ur claim well....u mean GOD use death of his servants to prove satan wrong...when He promised them long lives....?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Kingjames11(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2017
johnnyvid:
Pastor Chima Manu and his wife, Okwuchi, died in August, 2017, along the Lagos Benin expressway, while returning to Enugu State, from a crusade they were invited to in Lagos State. The childless couple only recently adopted a set of twins. They are being buried today in Imo State, amid tears.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/married-pastors-who-died-in-accident.html
. oooh death; were is ur sting! U are wicked! u came when least expected. May ur soul rest in perfect peace Pst. Chima. I remember ur message when u came to my church in Enugu in 2014- u encourages us to pray..that has been my driving force uptill this moment. hmmmm ..weeping

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Jesuschrist419: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
AreaFada2:

Actually in Christianity, people were never promised easy life or total protection from tragedy.

Almost all apostles of Jesus died painfully. Many early Christians were fed to lions and other beasts. It is about faith till the end and hoping on God's grace to merit a place in the book of life. Not this earthly flesh here. I guess prosperity preaching of recent decades has selected a few verses from the Bible to promise the suffering masses lofty things here on earth. When in fact Jesus instructed those who are wealthy to give all they have to the poor.

Now many will not find embracing hardship and possibility of anything bad while being a good Christian as logical.
But if you want to rely on logic, you will have to try philosophy.
please continue your delusion grin
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by lakesider(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Blood of Jesus saves no one .
Countries with safe roads saved themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by henryelfhel: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2017
pastor Chima and the wife lived a life worthy of emulation, He was a such humble man, selfless to humanity and a core gentleman, helper of mankind and great intellect and a man who dedicated all he earned in his professional career to the service of God and mankind. Go in peace. your are myth r and a mentor. We will meet to part no more. Adieu Daddy Chima.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Jesuschrist419: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
youngking22:
Exactly what happened to my aunt and her pastor husband so tragic
may their soul rest in nature. I hope people learn from this. Please stop going to church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by leonard002(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
what a pity
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Jesuschrist419: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2017
henryelfhel:
pastor Chima and the wife lived a life worthy of emulation, He was a such humble man, selfless to humanity and a core gentleman, helper of mankind and great intellect and a man who dedicated all he earned in his professional career to the service of God and mankind. Go in peace. your are myth r and a mentor. We will meet to part no more. Adieu Daddy Chima.
the only mistake that pastor chima made was to believe in a God that killed them in an accident
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by charlsecy(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2017
124mumsy:
that is God For YOU..
Do you think everything that happens is the Will of GOD?
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by juman(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
squarelead:
soo sad but God knows best.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by juman(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Condolence to their families and their congregation.

nigerian roads are so bad.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by henryelfhel: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
the only mistake that pastor chima made was to believe in a God that killed them in an accident
God is the owner of our life. I believed he is in his kingdom singing hosanna, hosanna. God is greatest

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2017
youngking22:
Exactly what happened to my aunt and her pastor husband so tragic
they died?
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by cbright4real(f): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:

Maybe dat is ao ur god is but d Almighty God is never sleep or slumber. But He know d best

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Eyyahh
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Tecno66: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
boman2014:

even though I don't believe in so called God . what u said here is really harsh and uncalled for
So called God? People dey this world o.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Anub: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2017
He is an unquestionable God.He remains God forever.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:

This is why I tell people CONDOMS should be given freely not sold. Sense fall on you
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Tecno66: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:
And the God they went to serve could not save at least one of them!

Lesson to the believers

Its all fiction!

If a pastor fix the tyre of his car and didnt tighten the nut well and he embarks on a journey, you expect God to come and hold the tyre so that it will not pull off? Or because a man is a pastor, he suddenly crosses the highway without looking and gets knocked down by vehicle, you will hold God responsible? God is there doing his work. Let us not hold him responsible for misfortune caused by our carelessness and ignorance. A lot feel his presence everyday and he answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by highchief1: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2017
johnnyvid:
Pastor Chima Manu and his wife, Okwuchi, died in August, 2017, along the Lagos Benin expressway, while returning to Enugu State, from a crusade they were invited to in Lagos State. The childless couple only recently adopted a set of twins. They are being buried today in Imo State, amid tears.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/married-pastors-who-died-in-accident.html
why do ppl drive such distance on Nigerian roads?what happened to air plane
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Rip to dead,God knows best.When i lost my sis this month,i cried sotey eyes self wan comot.It is not easy at all.Rip my lovely sis. kiss cry cry
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Tecno66: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Zodiac61:

slowpoke.
So God does not exist because two pastors died in a crash. Do you know what caused the accident? If a pastor drives recklessly or on a bad road or on expired tyres or a pastor goes on a journey God ask him not to go, how do you hold God responsible for everything that happens to us when at times our recklessness, stuborness, cleverness, ignorance, hurry, tiredness may just be what leads us into trouble. A man for instance who did not sleep at night and embarks on a journey early the next day, you expect God to keep him awake when God has made sleep to help man revive himself. Be informed that a half second nap on steering can lead to accident on the highway. My point in earnest is that we dont know what led to this accident but let us not use every incidence to attack God or question his existence when at times we are the cause of our problems. And come to think of it, with what we read in the papers these days not every man bearing the title of pastor or Iman is a man of God. It is only God that knows his own.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Proffdada: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Zodiac61:

slowpoke.
if God keep saving all His servants you and the devil willl still say it's unfair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.