Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade (26894 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by iswallker(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
Jesus died.. Was crucified in the most horrific way yet he was the son of God.

Why do people now judge others when calamities fall on them? This is laughable.

Really... grin

Jesus is alive, and well... grin

He died to wash away your sins and rose again...
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
iswallker:

Really... grin

Jesus is alive, and well... grin

He died to wash away your sins and rose again...
bros na wa for you o .. You wan show urself ba... Its obvious Jesus is alive na... I just used his death as an illustration to counter some people who think death is as a result of those who God doesn't love

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by vertueptime: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2017
All men must die, i know someone will shout God forbid
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by ufuosman(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2017
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by POTUS01: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
His ways are not our way.

[q1uote author=michlins post=61653114]God can not protect his own who went to farm in his vineyard but will want me to leave myself to him. Lailai!!!!

Maybe he was busy judging who will go to hell or supervising the recent hurricane that ravaged the USA [/quote]
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Mrjaz(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:
God can not protect his own who went to farm in his vineyard but will want me to leave myself to him. Lailai!!!!

Maybe he was busy judging who will go to hell or supervising the recent hurricane that ravaged the USA

Kai Hausa Muslims allowed to comment on Christians....if they be no God go unpunished.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
what a sad day for me.I know this couple very well.may their souls rest.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by mechanics(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2017
They died in the Lord, may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2017
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by kingsmaila(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
From God we are and to HIM we shall return.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by kingsmaila(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
From God we are and to him we shall return.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by 124mumsy: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mekanus:
Ewu, in the right side of your brain nothing is left and in the left side of your brain nothing is right. When your cruel God can't stop tragedy his ways will be different from the ways of man. If those couples survived the accident you lots would have still praised the useless deity.
the atheist are keyboard envagelist, have never seen any body in my sorounding claiming this nairaland religion, one jehovah we cure the evil spirit tormenting u, i have no ill feeling, but in the name of jesus u we b delivered.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Bolutumiii(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by walosky(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
He was a very nice man that loved doing God's work.
Hardly would you know if not told he was an officer with the DSS. A level-headed man that took life so simple. It's quite unfortunate your life wss cut short but who are we to question God?

What a big grief and loss to your Ministry ( The Covenant People Prayer Ministry)

RIP Daddy!!! RIP Lolo !!!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by walosky(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
He was a very nice man that loved doing God's work.
Hardly would you know if not told he was an officer with the DSS. A level-headed man that took life so simple. It's quite unfortunate your life wss cut short but who are we to question God?

What a big grief and loss to your Ministry ( The Covenant People Prayer Ministry)

RIP Daddy!!!

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by youngking22(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
may their soul rest in nature. I hope people learn from this. Please stop going to church
it affected my faith so badly
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Okkyy: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
People of God, lack of sensitive to God 's leading and guidance can rupture our destiny no matter how glorious...
There is often a given divine instruction and signal for most human assignment...
Negligence and insensitivity to present divine signals and direction can rupture any future....
We must avoid assuming that our divine protection is always guaranted because we are God's children...
It's not enough to fast and pray but also to watch out for the spiritual updates before making moves or taking decisions....
Be warned!!
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by josephfel: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
look at all this morons, that are talking negatively to the almighty God, just take a look at the story of Job. God does exist.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by EdenChuk(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:
God can not protect his own who went to farm in his vineyard but will want me to leave myself to him. Lailai!!!!

Maybe he was busy judging who will go to hell or supervising the recent hurricane that ravaged the USA

Hahahahahaha
Lmao!
Whether u live ur life for Him or not, it doesn't make Him less of who He is. He is still God and u can never beat that fact or make someone else to stop trusting/believing in Him. He is Jehovah Yaweh and He watches over His own. He can never be busy for anything. Perhaps if you have the person of the Holy Spirit in you, you would have been able to know and understand that His plan clearly for His children are for good and not of evil and to bring them to an expected end...Jeremiah 29 vs 11. The devil came to kill, steal and destroy but Jesus came that we may have life and have it in abundance...John 10 vs 10. Death was never meant for man but since the fall of Adam, death reigned amongst men because Adam chose to obey Satan in the garden of Eden, and committed high treason against God, and thus forfeited his authority to Satan. Remember, God has given Adam authority over the earth and everything in the earth (Genesis 1:26). God never wanted it to remain that way and so He had to send His only begotten son Jesus- the last Adam
Man had...that's by the way.
Now, to what I really have in mind to say here. You/We can not blame God for the death of this two cos He had no hand in what happened to those two.
So many circumstances must have surrounded the death of those two.
1. There are simple basic wisdom we ought to apply in our daily life irrespective of who we are or what we do.
As a child of God...as a believer...as a Christian...as a pastor...as a deacon... as a priest...as bishop...etc, these things are expected of u. What is one of them?
First Aid Knowledge!
Yes! As common as this maybe and simple it sounds it has cost so many their lives especially those that are usually involved in an automobile accident mostly because they weren't paying attention to the road or they slept off on the steering while driving.
Now, those two were on their way back from a crusade... a night vigil...an all night whichever one u choose to call it. Have u thought of the possibility of both of them being tired after the crusade and upon the tiredness they hit the road What happens in such state? Accident is inevitable. First aid doesn't just apply to treatment given to an injured person before taken to the hospital or before the medics arrive. As a pastor u suppose to have the wisdom that u ought to be in the right state of mind before taking the wheels. Now they both must have not being feeling sleepy when they hit the road but surely tired. One must have slept off and the person on the steering must have caught the sleep. Anything can happen. In cases like this...stopping the car for fifteen mins possibly to have a nap won't kill u...or probably leaving the car in church...lock it up and go with someone or enter a cab won't kill u either. What are u trying to do? To save ur life and that of another person too. Come pick the car the next day. This is just as simple as ABC...

2. No one knows if those two are called according to the purpose of God. We don't know if they are in peace with God. Nobody knows...if they ain't...believe me anything is bound to happen.
That someone is a pastor doesn't all that make him one. To some, it is an office...to some it is just a title...

I am not judging anyone/them but trying to make some people know and realize that God is a loving God. He is too passionate about His children to let any harm/evil befall them.
Most harm that have come our way is simply out of our own doing...and u can't blame God for that....

God can never let His own die/perish so far u are doing His will...u are upright in all ur ways. Take Job in the bible for instance. This man was so upright and righteous that God even had to boast of him to the devil. Am sure u know how the story went. Believe me that those harm would not have befallen the guy if he weren't in fears of them already. In his words Job 3:25 (ASV) "For the thing which I fear cometh upon me, And that which I am afraid of cometh unto me"
He had fears of such harm befalling him and that was what the devil took advantage of cos there was absolutely no reason why such should befall him.
Fear is a great tool to the devil
Whether u are a Christian or not...when fear sets in, rebuke it and use the word of God else the devil is just going to mess with u...Now, what if that's the case of this two people
No one knows...
I rest my case.

#iRepGodAlmighty
#FaithfulGodHeIs

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Kay25(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:

Whatever it is you don't own ur life God own it
Little do u know don't judge God on what u don't know about rather submit urself to Him and see how He can keep you and preserve u for good
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
favourmic:
i hate something like this Oh lord please have mercy on us and save us all from premature or unripe death.....
He no save pastor, nah you he wan save. undecided
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
boman2014:

even though I don't believe in so called God . what u said here is really harsh and uncalled for
it is not harsh, people who enslave people's mind, mislead them, and exploit them deserve no mercy. That's why I loved Christopher Hitchens the no nonsense atheist.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:
Death is a respecter of nobody... If a pastor nd his wife can die in a motor accident while returning 4rm a crusade... How much more U?
BRO, DEATH IS A RESPECTER OF CHRIST JESUS AND HE IS MY HEAD AND I AM HIS BODY...THAT MEANS DEATH IS ALSO A RESPECTER OF ME IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by teshyberry(f): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:

It's really disheartening to know there are still judgmental unbelievers like you!

Please embrace wisdom before you speak...
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by StrongandMighty: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, DEATH IS A RESPECTER OF CHRIST JESUS AND HE IS MY HEAD AND I AM HIS BODY...THAT MEANS DEATH IS ALSO A RESPECTER OF ME IN CHRIST JESUS.
Don't quote me again
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:
Don't quote me again
OK SIR!
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:
Death is a respecter of nobody... If a pastor nd his wife can die in a motor accident while returning 4rm a crusade... How much more U?
mtewwwwwww. angry so you are trying to say pastors are more unlikely to die compared to christians?
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
Jesus died.. Was crucified in the most horrific way yet he was the son of God.

Why do people now judge others when calamities fall on them? This is laughable.
Jesus death according to your bible had a purpose. The death of these pastors had no purpose.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
henryelfhel:
God is the owner of our life. I believed he is in his kingdom singing hosanna, hosanna. God is greatest
shocked undecided

Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Anub:
He is an unquestionable God.He remains God forever.
mental slave to Yahweh.
Re: Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade by Martinez19(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sorry4beingpeti:

This is why I tell people CONDOMS should be given freely not sold. Sense fall on you
Actually, you need that sense because it's obvious you don't have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.