Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (72139 Views)

Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Slaveman343: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
She has flat tummy too, nice.

4 Likes

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by meezynetwork(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nice onr
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by tgmservice: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
i don nack dis girl b4 her toto dey smell like rotten beans
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
To what end?
Every goods has an expiry date.
Enjoy your youth.
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by hanassholesolo: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
MaritzaNL:
She looks like Sophia in Orange is the new black.

Na to being watch Orange is the New Black then.
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by YoungLionken(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Very ugly thing... HIV carrier,she's looking for whom to contaminate
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Na to being watch Orange is the New Black then.
I'm talking facially.
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by talk2emma: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
She don get work
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by zigi(f): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
D hustle no be chin chin!!!
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Coldfeets: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have been over sexualized.

Pictures of nude_women don't move me anymore like it used to previously.

Damn!
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by fxjohn2: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Na our brother dbanj we go blame, as im music no sell na to go America go import high class prostitutes into Nigeria be the next thing to do. This is the new method dbanj is using to get attention.

1 Like

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Dasherz(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
talk2saintify:
Smelling girl
and how do you now that?

1 Like

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by hanassholesolo: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I'm talking facially.

Dropped
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Biology has an answer to this, which one of your parents originated from the horse lineage?
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Dropped
Hahahahahahaha grin.
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by BoundToSucces(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
graciella:

You chatted with her !!

Linus MBA everywhere.... allow the mo'fucker to lie in peace..... by thier words we shall know them
the only way to reset their brain, is to undergo panel beating by a panel beater

1 Like

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by LesbianBoy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
tgmservice:
i don nack dis girl b4 her toto dey smell like rotten beans

Where you nack her? For dream abi reality
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by tbanj07(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
The end of the world is here already folks...prepare for the best parts...WAR!!! Don't say I didn't warn you

I no mention Yankee n N.K ooo
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmmm, does she has conscience at all.
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by omoiyalayi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Una don dey turn dis girl to celebrity like play like play o
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
She is not beautiful,she is only selling her body to make ends meet
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
mechanics:
hmmmm, does she has conscience at all.
hian,you and this your igbotic English. Biko no kill us o

2 Likes

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Where you nack her? For dream abi reality
na true him talk. Her pusssssy dey smell even from the photo
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by segebase(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
jerking ma preek without no reason
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by SHOCK7(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Her boldness is what I seems not to understand
Datz because,She's a professional!
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Slaveman343:
She has flat tummy too, nice.
her only problem is her body odour and pussssssy wey dey smell like rotten tomatoes
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
segebase:
jerking ma preek without no reason

Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by LesbianBoy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na true him talk. Her pusssssy dey smell even from the photo

So if she "open" for you, you won't fvck her grin grin grin
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by enemyofprogress: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So if she "open" for you, you won't fvck her grin grin grin
I dey craze,you wan make me too dey smell like her?wetin I go tell adiemus?
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
hian,you and this your igbotic English. Biko no kill us o
hahahahah, I see you bro.
Re: Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
sucess001:

She is american.

Very amiable lady tho....we chat regularly...

You're following all the girls on nairaland

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.