Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? (1278 Views)

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by woye77: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
i have always wondered about this - can aybody tell me?
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by ElRazur: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2010
The big hands who controlled the Music scene back then. I believe it was Kenny or something - but then I may be wrong.
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by tavarez(f): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
simply put,Keke,D1 and Id on d street

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Azadus Madam
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by aieromon(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2010
The right here,right here dynamic duo of Kenny ''Keke'' Ogunbe and Dayo ''D1'' Adeneye.
Btw,i saw D1 actin' in SuperStory.is that his next thing to conquer or what?
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by tavarez(f): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2010
hes also been cameoing in a lot of Dance Videos lately, they are still seeking relevance wen its Obvious that harder thinking heads like Obi Asika,Steve Babaeko,and Bobby boulders have infiltrated this game, <my thots>

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Vector Mary Jane
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
Good morning sir , how was your long wondering night? Very soon now you will ask who
Modenine was referring to in DEATH BLOW 1
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by javalove(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2010
ferari90:

Good morning sir , how was your long wondering night? Very soon now you will ask who

lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by rapjunkie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
ferari90:

lol
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by DBR: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2010
after how many years naauuww?
well them don anwer u grin

oNe
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by mykali(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
ha ha ha
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by coolguyz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
this must be a joke sha. . . . . . just made me remember the album again. still laffinggggggggg. . . . . ''Thy Album Come'' is rily a classic. . . was a masterpiece!
Re: Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? by FatFish: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
I like m.e.t.h.o.d man
Aint no second man
He don't play checkers man
He play da rap game!

(1) (Reply)

Alryt Im Bak: U Knw Wat It Is: Any Real Head Who Wanna Battle.hit Me Up / Independence Cypher 2008 / Joe Budden Vs Method Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.