Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What's The Essence Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Essence Of Life (555 Views)

What Really Is The Essence Of Life? / Materiality of life / Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Life by sexy74(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
l have been having a lot of thoughts going through my mind for quite some time now and its centered on what's the essence of life?
I keep on asking why are we here on earth and why do people take out so much time to gather wealth, inflict injuries and hardship on people when we know in the long run we never will take anything out of this world.
I remember Erelu Dehinde Fernandez, a Nigerian multi billionaire in all his splendour never took anything out of this world.
Alexander the Great had three wishes before he died, after he has taken a lots of time in his life waring and accumulating wealth and power new that all was vanity.
Why can't we learn from him and others.
In this life there is enough of everything to go round for all on earth there is no reason to withhold any good deed that will put a smile and hope on the face of the persons that need it.
Why would some people be poor and some super rich, and the super rich dont care what happens to the poor(
Why would people want power at all cost just to inflict hardship, sufferings and immense terror on people?
Why is that what people think about is me mine and myself always without thinking about us, we and ourselves.
I watched a videos about Japan and why the country moves ahead in all it does, the part the held me spell bound was when the commentator said was that in Japan people dont think about themselves alone but ourselves because when most a good life you have less issues to worry about, and where there is tolerance peace never eludes such country.
Let's have a change of mindset and know the essence of life.
Re: What's The Essence Of Life by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Yea, thats why the best thing to do while you're alive is to

1. Travel all around the world, if you can.
2. Don't envy your neighbor that has more money than you. Both of you will die eventually.

3. Go to resorts in Seychelles, Malta, Mauritius and Hawaii if you have the money every year.
4. Preach the gospel if you can, any where you are.

5. Spend your money while you are alive not gather wealth like Abacha.
6. Play enough video games, Sports & Dance.

Some things African people place importance on like Wealth, Marriage & so on does not even mean anything after we die.

Honestly, if they ask me to choose heaven now OR remain in this earth. I'll rather just go to heaven right now. Nothing in this world abeg !!!
Re: What's The Essence Of Life by sexy74(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
cruchenutii:
Yea, thats why the best thing to do while you're alive is to

1. Travel all around the world, if you can.
2. Don't envy your neighbor that has more money than you. Both of you will die eventually.

3. Go to resorts in Seychelles, Malta, Mauritius and Hawaii if you have the money every year.
4. Preach the gospel if you can, any where you are.

5. Spend your money while you are alive not gather wealth like Abacha.
6. Play enough video games, Sports & Dance.

Some things African people place importance on like Wealth, Marriage & so on does not even mean anything after we die.

Honestly, if they ask me to choose heaven now OR remain in this earth. I'll rather just go to heaven right now. Nothing in this world abeg !!!

Youe second point got me thinking this pure truth, envy is really one of the issue we have in life, I always ask my self why envy someone when you can learn from him to improve yourself ?
Look at the life of the birds, they neither sow or reap or gather in barns but our heavenly father gives the food IN DUE SEASON.
You will see due season was in capital, God does it at the right time.
Our development should be for the benefit of mankind and glory of the supernatural creator God.

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Boy Beats His Dad Until He Dies / Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer / Sex Before Age 15 To Become Automatic Rape In France, With Or Without Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.