Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Job Opportunity Why Waste 1hr Online Lossing Money When You Can Use It To Be Ric - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity Why Waste 1hr Online Lossing Money When You Can Use It To Be Ric (774 Views)

Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? / ADC: Native Nig Rercruiting Nigerians With Computer Skills 1hr Of Work, $13.50. / Why Waste Ur Time,money And Resources.i Bet U,u'll Love This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity Why Waste 1hr Online Lossing Money When You Can Use It To Be Ric by tommysmyth: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hello everyone.

do you know why most people in this life are poor while others are rich? simply because the poor don't use there time wisely where as the rich use not just there time but little of it and thats why they end up becoming rich. so my reason of posting this message is to tell and show you all how i make it online genuinely. takes only one hour to set up and you earn huge income permonth. anybody i mean anybody can do it even a novice can be rich through my system. and best of all i will give it to any body intersted FREE OF CHARGE. SO HURRY AND GET YOUR PIECE OF THE CAKE NOW ITS HOT BECAUSE THE FIRST GROUP THAT GETS IT AND IMPLEMENTS IT WILL TEND TO EARN MUCH MORE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP THAT GETS IT SO IF YOU DO GET IT, DO NOT HESITATE TO IMPLEMENT IT CAUSE WHEN YOU DO. YOU WILL DEFINATELY START SEEING MONEY IN DOLLARS START FLOWING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. EVEN YOU WONT BELIVE IT BECAUSE IT WILL LOOK LIKE A DREAM YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM IT ANY TIME ANY DAY ANY YEAR. If you want the system, send an e-mail to tommysmyth20@yahoo.co.uk and you will see it latest the folowing day in you inbox.

thanks and God bless.
smyth

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice / Nlng Test Format / Just Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.