Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens (31059 Views)

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
let's keep fingers crossed.

tsdarkside:

this people sef....how can they know what we think??...

they dont want to cooperate with a muslim president....why should we cooperate with a christian president??
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by hatchy(f): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

SAI BABA IS UNSHAKEABLE.
F00lish Fuuul!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by aolawale025: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2017
When it's time buhari would be propped up based on other reasons least of which is performance as he has Failed. And some morons would still vote for him
Unless:
The south comes together and nominate and support a credible northern candidate not withstanding the political party. They win the south and split buhari's vote in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2017
aolawale025:
When it's time buhari would be propped up based on other reasons least of which is performance as he has Failed. And some morons would still vote for him
Unless:
The south comes together and nominate and support a credible northern candidate not withstanding the political party. They win the south and split buhari's vote in the north

you think we will gamble with the lifes of nigerians because you hate buhari....??

you forgot what happened last when we voted the wrong person to become president??.....

we that voted buhari are progressives....we dont gamble with our lifes.....

if jonathan was still president then nigeria would be in complete chaos by now....jonathan would have handeld ipob with soft gloves and allow them to become another boko haram....their is no way to bypass the constitution without going to war....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Paperwhite(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy.Buhari real bad market before,now & forever but so sad nah now the zombie clear comot for their eyes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by tsdarkside(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy.Buhari real bad market before,now & forever but so sad nah now the zombie clear comot for their eyes.

stop trying to tell us what to do with our votes....you people are ridiculous...

we are not trying to tell una what to do with una votes....why are you trying to tell us what to do??....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by DMerciful(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2017
At bolded [“Between you and me, has this man performed? Between you and your God, tell me, has he performed? So why are you asking the question? Are you asking me to follow the line of tribal discussion all over the country?

Because he is a Northerner, I must support him; because he is a Fulani, I must support him; he is not performing but because he is a Moslem, I must support him. “I am not like that and you can go and check the nature of my politics.

After all, there are people who will come and vote for him, no matter what he has to offer, his performance or non-performance. You don’t do such a thing in the 21st Century,” he said. [/b]Mohammed said that the South-West having been part of the plot in the conspiracy to give Nigeria a leadership that is below standard, cannot resort to making noise now as if they were members of another party[b]. Instead, he said, they should take control of their party to ensure that everybody who wants to contest any position has a good and equal opportunity in 2019]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by ijustdey: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by SalamRushdie: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kyase:
no mind dem make dem talk their rubbish . No one can match Sai Baba

Now I know tiu are being paid for this ..Enjoy your earnings but I am sure you know what to do on election day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Agentsmith002: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

this people sef....how can they know what we think??...

they dont want to cooperate with a muslim president....why should we cooperate with a christian president??
. we ? finally!!!

where is ur oladeebo minuola handle ?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Kyase(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Now I know tiu are being paid for this ..Enjoy your earnings but I am sure you know what to do on election day
No one is paying, and who even pay for comments?
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. we ? finally!!!

where is ur oladeebo minuola handle ?

okay,,bring a christian too,we will not cooperate too...

when you think na only a christian can do something write,we will think only a muslim can do something write....tit for tat...
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Useless government of APC
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by stonemasonn: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
This will only ensure 3 terms (12 years) to the north.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
The earlier the better
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Leez(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
“Kano and Lagos have the same population and if Kano people are not making noise, why should the South-West be making noise about it? But in any case, was Buhari given the ticket because people thought he had something to offer or was it based on sentiments?
grin grin grin
afonja slaves being put down
grin
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Paperwhite(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
I love Sai Baba more and more, day by day. Frustrating the lives of the glutton politicians. Majority of them have opened widely their rotten mouth to eat our national cake as usual but Sai Baba hold their hands and leave them with nothing shocked shocked
They're now frustrated with no other option than to talk nonsense.

Chai! See a human talking.With all the corruption in Buhari's government? Your own no be am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I doubt if there is a northerner alive that can beat Buhari in 2019 the shortcomings of his government regardless

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Mak4web(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by mamatwiny(f): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Now, let the battle begin.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by yudee233: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Let's ask Fr. Mbaka
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu will support Bahari in 2019 if his people run away from him. Sai baba
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by surgical: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

SAI BABA IS UNSHAKEABLE.
The last zombie standing, your endurance level is remarkable

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by ruffDiamond: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
No be today we begin dey hear all this kain garbage talk na only God fit remove buhari

The guilty,the unrepentant, incorrigible corrupt elements are clearly not comfortable with him for sure

The plot will fall flat in their faces like a stack of cards undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by 2016easy2017: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
i suggest jega for presidency.no sentiments or whatsoever
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by otunba1979: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari has lost this one.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by surgical: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
GoroTango:
I doubt if there is a northerner alive that can beat Buhari in 2019 the shortcomings of his government regardless
That's if you are the only one who will decide that. but unfortunately not so, for you not to understand the referendum on buhari in the north especially the elite, the king makers,could mean you are an ostrich or not politically savvy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by uniqueflash(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria!

I can see some programmed zombies above

2019 is the final bus stop for the Dullard of Daura
i just love you because of this
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Danladi7: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
see how igbo people have just forgotten biafra and started talking about how Atiku,an hausa fiulani man will win.

Confirmed Hausa fulani slaves grin
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by AreaFada2: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria!

I can see some programmed zombies above

2019 is the final bus stop for the Dullard of Daura

Twice. No coincidence.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Abfinest007(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
buhari is a mistake. but to push him out of aso rock will not be easy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by castrol180(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari till 2023 take it or leave it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning / Atiku: 8 Commissioners Dump APC In Adamawa / Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.