Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens (31068 Views)

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by KanwuliaExtra: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even “ALLaH” rejected his corpse ke!

Zombie President! grin
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by FrancisIgya: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari's presidency is already a concluded case. Junaid and the rest who have nothing to offer except noise making should shut up.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I think I will have to vote for buhari so DAT d north can complete their 8yrs cos if we do otherwise then expect another northern bigot to rule us with hardship for 12yrs, who is with me on this? ,though a southerner buhari till 2023 said baba

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
sholatech:
Only an opposition party can be used to remove PMB. Oyegun led APC cannot allow democracy produce another candidate that will defeat PMB at their primaries.

Good observation.
However, the old buffoon might be prevailed upon to step down before 2019 else it is likely to be a three way fight between Buhari (APC), Atiku( ?? PDP) and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by oladeebo: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. we ? finally!!!

where is ur oladeebo minuola handle ?
for how many time I'll tell you people to stop drag me into your stupid political game!
am not a politician!
I know when and how to respond to a post when I wish to!
ok!
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Usernamefornl: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria!

I can see some programmed zombies above

2019 is the final bus stop for the Dullard of Daura
jus arrange rope 4 ur big head since u n ur nairaland co-workers sabi win election with likes n shares 4 nairaland.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by LBanks(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
I love Sai Baba more and more, day by day. Frustrating the lives of the glutton politicians. Majority of them have opened widely their rotten mouth to eat our national cake as usual but Sai Baba hold their hands and leave them with nothing shocked shocked
They're now frustrated with no other option than to talk nonsense.

Do you mean people like Maikanti Baru, Babachir Lawal etc.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Meritocracy: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Don't compare Kano and Lagos in politics, Kano is hausa land with fake population and 90% of people living there are hausa meanwhile Lagos state population is mixture of tribes and highly intelligent people.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by omoranmilowo: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari performed below expectations to be candid
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
all this gangup b/c he refuse to allow dem come & eat money.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by lazeal: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
globemoney:

why are you attacking Tinubu like this, I though you once called tinubu your mentor? Or is it because he is now on exile? smh
That is how you know who is Northerner and Southerner.. clearly, he is from the North.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Gkemz: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
The dullard should be shown exit door out of Aso rock. That would, to the best interest of the public, be a great relief.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by hooklover: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari has finally mark present sir in ask rock. He has no agenda just to stir up sentiment of north on his behalf .

We need to send him back to daura still is far better than he is.he has no agenda and cannot cope with modern day demands of governance..

The country is on stand still. With lots of folks existing without living...

Buhari is a modern day disaster..

I don't think any reasonable Nigerian still considers buhari as an option. He is gone already...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by BAILMONEY: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Danladi7:
see how igbo people have just forgotten biafra and started talking about how Atiku,an hausa fiulani man will win.

Confirmed Hausa fulani slaves grin
FrancisIgya:
Buhari's presidency is already a concluded case. Junaid and the rest who have nothing to offer except noise making should shut up.
oladeebo:

for how many time I'll tell you people to stop drag me into your stupid political game!
am not a politician!
I know when and how to respond to a post when I wish to!
ok!
Usernamefornl:
jus arrange rope 4 ur big head since u n ur nairaland co-workers sabi win election with likes n shares 4 nairaland.
madridguy:
grin grin grin

SAI BABA IS UNSHAKEABLE.
billyG:
all this gangup b/c he refuse to allow dem come & eat money.
madridguy:
grin grin grin

SAI BABA IS UNSHAKEABLE.
SUICIDE BOMBERS

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Usernamefornl: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SUICIDE BOMBERS
ur papa suicide bomber. Dog!
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by OgologoDimkpa: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SUICIDE BOMBERS
Mostly Yorobar Muslims
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by OgologoDimkpa: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Usernamefornl:
ur papa suicide bomber. Dog!
Yorubar Muslim how market shocked
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by KardinalZik(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
My mentor? shocked shocked shocked Tinubu is my person person but he need to learn how to let go at times. I am forever Buharist.

Repent of this your ZOMBIISM.
It's of no help to you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by mpowa(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Atiku2019:
Buhari remains a monumental failure cry cry

How many likes for Atiku.... cool

Share for Buhari cry
Fry pan to fry. You don start again, so if we reject Buhari na Atiku we must choose? Nigerian lack options in 2015 BTW Buhari n Jonathan, there should be more options in 2019. If I no see any credible person, I go dey snore for house on election day.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Atiku2019: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
mpowa:

Fry pan to fry. You don start again, so if we reject Buhari na Atiku we must choose? Nigerian lack options in 2015 BTW Buhari n Jonathan, there should be more options in 2019. If I no see any credible person, I go dey snore for house on election day.

No snore abeg we need your vote wink
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by ganye1: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
2019 is for Buhari to take if he wants to. Buhari in opposition has consistently gotten twelve million votes despite PDP's control of huge resources and the security agencies which they use to rig elections. Now with Buhari's exceptional handling of the mess left by PDP's 16 years of massive looting of our resources and the terrible security situation they left, his original 12 million votes plus other reasonable Nigerians who saw how well Buhari did despite sabotage from the beneficiaries of the old era would gang up to ensure Buhari is returned with a landslide. Also don't forget that the federal government might which was used against Buhari previously is now in his hands and the resources too won't be too scarce as before.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by musa234(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Buhari must go!
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by godofuck231: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

SAI BABA IS UNSHAKEABLE.
Oh oh, wobbles!
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by iriakanns(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2017
buhari has failed woefully even in the oza roomz he voasted on.
SAI BABA.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Usernamefornl: 1:28am On Oct 23, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:
Yorubar Muslim how market shocked
i'm nt yoruba, and that's nt how u spell yoruba. Illiterate igbo christian.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by begge: 4:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Mr jubril d gworo master. sai jubril.
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria!

I can see some programmed zombies above

2019 is the final bus stop for the Dullard of Daura
are u sure u dnt have organ prolapse,ur brain to b precise.how can u think buhari can b unseat in 2019?pls wake up from ur slumber
Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by Justiceleague1: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2017
post=61656100:
The voice of the people is the voice of God!

Heaven has dumped Buhari

true buh u guys shud beware of those renownd BETRAYERS.. Beware of BACKSTABBERS. Beware of BEWARE OF A4ONJAS.

BEWARE OF C.O.N.E.H.E.A.D.S O!

Their legend otapiapiaed becos of jankade's betrayal...
They blame others for mko's throes but outrightly and vehemently rejected MAULAG!

Beware of them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens by 7lives: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2017
ganye1:
2019 is for Buhari to take if he wants to. Buhari in opposition has consistently gotten twelve million votes despite PDP's control of huge resources and the security agencies which they use to rig elections. Now with Buhari's exceptional handling of the mess left by PDP's 16 years of massive looting of our resources and the terrible security situation they left, his original 12 million votes plus other reasonable Nigerians who saw how well Buhari did despite sabotage from the beneficiaries of the old era would gang up to ensure Buhari is returned with a landslide. Also don't forget that the federal government might which was used against Buhari previously is now in his hands and the resources too won't be too scarce as before.

You are on point,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.