Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought (2491 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! / I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Check it out... Just bought it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by 48noble(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2017
finally, but waitoo #5k d dish inclusive?

OP u r south end of a horse...ur screen short pictures tell me so.
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by gudxson: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2017
Bros. Where dis u get urs? Mind if i have the contact? n what location is that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2017
gudxson:
Bros. Where dis u get urs? Mind if i have the contact? n what location is that.
it not really ready for sale

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
48noble:
finally, but waitoo #5k d dish inclusive?
yea 5k

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by RoyalBlak007: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2017
♤ How com you got it

♤since it's not ready for sale
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ How com you got it

♤since it's not ready for sale
i know one of the people test running it

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by sholatech(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats. Can see its to be installed in a hotel. Where is it installed so w can come to watch? It's not supposed to be in secrecy na. Is the Internet working via wifi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by RoyalBlak007: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Samueltemi337:
i know one of the people test running it

♤Oya launch am

♤make we see grin
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by BigBelleControl(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
If it takes TSTV 20 years to prepare for madness, how many years will it take them to be mad?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
sholatech:
Congrats. Can see its to be installed in a hotel. Where is it installed so w can come to watch? It's not supposed to be in secrecy na. Is the Internet working via wifi?
yea it is test run by the hotel

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by aieromon(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Samueltemi337:

You can lie for Africa.

Post another picture if you truly bought it. angry

You went to the TSTV thread to get the pictures and even made a fool of yourself by posting a comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/4091055/thread-tstv-first-experience-hotspot/21

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Ajanacool(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Cool. I thought d decoder is a silver colour box I use to see all over d internet. It even comes with HDMI cable, very nice. Waiting patiently for this.
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by MabraO: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Op beware of bloggers
They ll steal these pix nd give same title

But this doesn’t look like wot we saw the first time or there re different decoders fir different purpose?
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
MabraO:
Op beware of bloggers
They ll steal these pix nd give same title

But this doesn’t look like wot we saw the first time or there re different decoders fir different purpose?
hmm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
aieromon:

You can lie for Africa.

You went to the TSTV thread to get the pictures and even made a fool of yourself by posting a comment.

BUSTED! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by makimberlly01(f): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2017
undecided undecided :-
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by tripledonosas(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Observing.............Observing.............Observing.............
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Wilfem(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
aieromon:

You can lie for Africa.

I observed that too, but didn't want to become the first to burst his bubbles. He's now been busted! � cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
You Guys think am lying well let me prove you wrong... this is the picture when we were test running mbc2

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Samueltemi337(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
aieromon:

You can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by aieromon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Samueltemi337:
You Guys think am lying well let me prove you wrong... this is the picture when we were test running mbc2

Posting another picture of the decoder seems to be hardwork for you.

Whatever helps you sleep well at night undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by Banter1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
aieromon:

You can lie for Africa.

Them nor go try am. His comment. You got the bastard liar.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by BeingAkorede(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Samueltemi337:

shocked
Lie!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought by aycorporat(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op if this propaganda from you is anything to go by, then IPOB, FG and APC are still learning. Try to post various pics of it because I saw this exact picture too somewhere. Truth is, we were happy seeing you guys come into the market, but all of a sudden, it seems the people you are working for are not serious. After 1st November, then I will no longer hold you guys in high esteem again.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News- Jackie Chan Is DEAD / Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? / Why Are Americans Now Remaking Old Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.