Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Sin Against The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin Against The Holy Spirit (323 Views)

Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? / Why Is It Unforgivable To Sin Against The Holy Spirit / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sin Against The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
like some of us knows that if you sin against the father you will be forgiving, sin against the son you will be forgiving too but if you sin against the holy spirit you will not be forgiving, I really want to know the sin you will sin against the holy spirit and you will not be forgiving in this world of evil where a lot of sin is taking place nothing is new again.
Re: Sin Against The Holy Spirit by IamOlusa(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2017
Firstly, i want you to read matthew chapt 12 vs 1-50.
Based on my understand or let me say the way i see it in my perceptive. Let me site an example for better clarification and lucidity. Let assume a pastor heal a victim of HIV during deliverance and it's medically confirm but out of self interest and ignorance you keep telling people that the pastor use an evil spirit to heal people, despite the fact you have tasted his miracle. you blasphemy the holy ghost and not the pastor.

(1) (Reply)

This Short Video Got Me Thinking Hard / There Is Hope For You / Agriculture Not Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.