Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) (37105 Views)

Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Proffdada: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nairaland is forcing me to like this guy smiley
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Most of them are not happy

Watch their faces

The Oba isn't impressed with the songs and display.

What song could he even sing at this kind of gathering? undecided
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Why is he not grieving his friend death?

It's barely been a month.

Fake friends everywhere.

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

Fake friends everywhere.

Why una dey always talk like this? Music is his business. Will you close your source of income and sack your workers because your friend died. Abeg dey reason na or will you resign from work because of the death of your friend? The obligations you people are putting on this young man is too much. As far as he has been acquitted of the said death, he remains so and he has to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by shineeye1: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
number5:
If not in dis age.. Wat concerns oba's coronation anniversary with the type of song that davido sings? Or the oba want banana to fall on him?.. Mtcheeeew..

Little wonder brother man. Be vigilant. These are the last days where contrary spirits that are unified by money fame and worldly influence conspire for the promotion of immortality. Let them that have eyes begin to see. Those who trust in God of righteousness can never be moved! Beware also of so called Merchants Of god(MOG) who allign with them for filthy lucre. Their glory is of this fast fading world ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Esepayan:
Keep raking the cash while dem broke ass be talking
broke ass like Iytech

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by walosky(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
What has his kinda music gat to do with coronation? Instead of inviting Ayinde Barrister, King Sunny Ade or even Flavor or any Cultural or Highlife maestros

E kom be dis boy with omoita voice

I love Whizzy!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Awoo88:
what will he be singing fall? if? aye?? OBO?? who ever organized that show for the oba show be quarried.

First learn how to spell before typing olodo no be only quarried the word is queried
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by number5(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
shineeye1:

Little wonder brother man. Be vigilant. These are the last days where contrary spirits that are unified by money fame and worldly influence conspire for the promotion of immortality. Let them that have eyes begin to see. Those who trust in God of righteousness can never be moved! Beware also of so called Merchants Of god(MOG) who allign with them for filthy lucre. Their glory is of this fast fading world ALONE.
So what's your point?..

And now pls speak English.
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by number5(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Esepayan:

First learn how to spell before typing olodo no be only quarried the word is queried

Na wa for una nairalanders ooh.. Dem no fit carry una play again?.. Can't u just assume that he actually typed it correctly but autocorrect bleeped him up?

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
lytech1:
ritualist!!!

Mumu. What does he wanna use their blood for. Born in wealth, has made wealth for himself. So reason am. Davido is a billionaire. His net worth is 2.9 billion naira. His father's networth is 364 billion naira. Tell me what he needs their blood for oga?

Nigerians should not be fast to lay allegations for what they know nothing of. Davido is matured enuf to know his friends and those that mere sychophants. Celebs have a lot of them sychphants around them. And he gives required attention as they deserve it. I don't know were Tagbo stands but I'm sure Davido is at least matured enuf to know what to do. He has a father too who I'm sure talked to him too about everything regarding the death incident. So let him breathe.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by wildchild02: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good to see bounce back

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Sampunk(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
number5:
If not in dis age.. Wat concerns oba's coronation anniversary with the type of song that davido sings? Or the oba want banana to fall on him?.. Mtcheeeew..
grin... Lol �........ I wonder oooohhhh

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Ekenekes31(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why do most people on nairaland have low mentality, you see someone whose young and hustling round the world with his music on tours,raking in all types of currencies ,he didn't even depend on his father cash, he could decide not to do music and still be a millionaire , you na go still open your poor mouth to say shit. angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
wetin concern me??wetin concern me??wetin concern me??
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by highchief1: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
fvckme:

Park well.
Are they not buried already?
Shouldn’t he move on with his life?
Human and hypocritical attitudes
move on with life to where?we are blacks he should have mourned his friends even if it's 1month..
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by tutudesz: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
lalanice:
this Oba must really like Davido
Davido late Mom is from Edo state and Benin
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by mr1759: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
columbus007:
His mum was a bini woman,let him rock,for those that are seeking him to keep mourning his friends una no well.

whose mum?

why using was is the woman no longer a life ?
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
What did the olosho sing sef, is it IF abi FALL...which one
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by mr1759: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
is that the oba of Lagos am seen in attendance by the right
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by sayrahbankz(f): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
fvckme:

Park well.
Are they not buried already?
Shouldn’t he move on with his life?
Human and hypocritical attitudes

i tire o,if he goes there sum will still say he went to show off, he should kukuma kill himself to satisfy Dem haters
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by OmoDavido(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
[s]Why is he not grieving his friend death?

Fake friends everywhere[/s].

Trash!

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

Fake friends everywhere.

As your name sounds so is your thinking.

You can help him mourn his friends now.

See reasoning. You just type withount thinking Rokiatu smh
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Esepayan post=61662311][/quote]you will eventually use your mother for ritual,after all its better to take that step than for you to be broke
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
So oba no sabi culture? Wetin concern "banana"," if",aye etc with Benin tradition?
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Odianose13:

Mumu. What does he wanna use their blood for. Born in wealth, has made wealth for himself. So reason am. Davido is a billionaire. His net worth is 2.9 billion naira. His father's networth is 364 billion naira. Tell me what he needs their blood for oga?

Nigerians should not be fast to lay allegations for what they know nothing of. Davido is matured enuf to know his friends and those that mere sychophants. Celebs have a lot of them sychphants around them. And he gives required attention as they deserve it. I don't know were Tagbo stands but I'm sure Davido is at least matured enuf to know what to do. He has a father too who I'm sure talked to him too about everything regarding the death incident. So let him breathe.

Many of these are haters who dont even know what to eat for today.

The internet is a curse to many. Its not really helping their lives. Gossips and spreading hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Check my signature, you will thank me later
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
number5:
you too go and sacrifice some friends and sing a song you named pussy with lewd lyrics and even people claiming to be saints and elderly people will call you. The more you look,the less you see,its not about the content of the song but the dues you have to pay and how powerful the secret society you belong to is
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
emmanwandud:
After the sacrifice of 3 friends which amounts to 30 billion each of them. The money starts flowing

This mentality is why u remain poor and will remain poor.

You need urgent help
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Awoo88:
what will he be singing fall? if? aye?? OBO?? who ever organized that show for the oba show be quarried.

Sure like Im wondering why the person dat didnt use condom on the day you were conceived was not queried. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show / Daddy Freeze Starts N100k #ogeokoye Challenge After Actress Visited Pastor Lukau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.