Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Two Bankers Arrested For Sharing In Robbery Loot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bankers Arrested For Sharing In Robbery Loot (785 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Bankers For N9.7Million Fraud(PICS) / Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / JUST IN: Robbery Ongoing In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Bankers Arrested For Sharing In Robbery Loot by AloyEmeka5: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
Two Bankers Arrested for Sharing in Robbery Loot
Written by Tuned Oyekola, Osogbo
Saturday, March 13, 2010

Two members of staff of Bank PHB, Ilesa branch in Osun State have been arrested by the police for allegedly partaking in the sharing of robbery loots when robbers invaded two banks in the town in February, this year.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/mar/13/612.html

The bankers, whose names were given as Agbabiaka Tunde and Taiwo Onafowora, both operation manager and cash officer of bank PHB respectively, were alleged to have shared the sum of N1.3 million which was the ATM money in the bank vault.

Police said that about 25- member-armed-robbery gang, on February 25, besieged two banks, Bank PHB and Guaranty Trust Bank in Ilesa at about 11.30 am and carted away unspecified amount of money.

Briefing the press on Friday in Osogbo after the parade of the two suspects, Osun State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Solomon Olusegun, said that the police gathered that the robbery would not have taken place without connivance of some insiders in the banks.

(1) (Reply)

‘repent!’ The Man Screamed And He Rammed His Car Under Arik Aircraft / Landlord Contracted Me To Rape Tenants – Suspected Rapist / Policeman Brutalised Me Because My Wife Refused To Date Him : Na Lie - Polceman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.