Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects (42097 Views)

Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / N23b Oshodi Transport Hub VS N19b Uyo Stadium - Which White Elephant Is Whiter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by mogentle(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chrisbeks:
Can the nation newspaper write any damning article about Nigerian governors without mentioning Ogun state? All this propaganda against Amosun just because Tinubu wants to impose Yayi on the people of Ogun will fail. They couldn't even list the alleged white elephant projects in Ogun yet they joined Ogun there just to taint Amosun. SIA has done well and he is the leader of APC in Ogun state. If tinubu is desperate for Yayi to become governor then he can make him governor of Lagos after Ambode.
Can you tell us how many of the first term projects are ongoing now? From Sagamu to Ijebu Ode, Alagbole, etc, no work is going on. Everything has come to stand still. It's obvious that Amosun only used those projects to gain second term. Abeokuta where he hails from is the only place where Ogun State allocation is being spent. Unnecessary fly over being built at the expense of other necessary inner Street roads. Local governments are as dead as non-existent despite high IGR claims of the state. Open your eyes and tell me an ongoing project in your area in Ogun State except Abeokuta. The guy is a complete scammer.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by mogentle(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
scarphase:
Ogun State government is the most useless one in the country. They are so quick to erect signpost around borders around Lagos but never in their heads does it tell them that the place they are claiming requires government intervention. Ogun State roads are so terrible that one begins to wonder if Amosun has any plans at all. He is the king of unfinished projects. Several cases abound in the state.

APC is a sham! Same old politicians in different party colours.
My brother, I don't understand the man o. Come and check inner Street roads in all Ogun State towns and cities except Abeokuta. No grading by caterpillar not to talk of asphalt overlay. The scrap of asphalt on some roads are still those left by OGROMA works which we criticized as substandard. For example in Sagamu, apart from Akarigbo Road which is uncompleted, other roads are in shambles. Go to Iperu, Ode Remo, Ogere, Isara, Ipara, Sotubo, Ikene, etc, no single projects is completed or ongoing. So bad.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawtyme:

Your case is the same of a whoring mother impregnated by multiple dogs. If you had a reasonable mother, you would not continue behaving in an abnormal manner. Good thing I had reasonable parents, you don't even know your father. At least you said I knew mine. Dogs gave Impregnated your mother. You are a product of that useless conception. Bastard.

Wonderful! So, you knew all this while that your real father is that Shoemaker roaming your street every hot afternoon after fvcking your mother, at least you know that impotent man you call daddy at home is not your real father...ehya, sorry for the calamity that befalls your cursed family. Your mother's pussy must be very sweet. Someone just whispered to me that your mum loves sucking uncirmoncised dickkks.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Wonderful! So, you knew all this while that your real father is that Shoemaker roaming your street every hot afternoon after fvcking your mother, at least you know that impotent man you call daddy at home is not your real father...ehya, sorry for the calamity that befalls your cursed family. Your mother's pussy must be very sweet. Someone just whispered to me that your mum loves sucking uncirmoncised dickkks.
Which is better, an uncircumcised dicck or that of a dog?
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawtyme:

Which is better, an uncircumcised dicck or that of a dog?

Ask your mum when you get home...it seems you have caught her fvcking dogs before.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Ask your mum when you get home...it seems you have caught her fvcking dogs before.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by mogentle(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Greenarrow01:
ona baba ona in osogbo

Ona Baba ona is a very useful project that is already enhancing the expansion and development of Osogbo even when it's not yet completed. Aregbe's projects are not highly abandoned, pls come to Ogun State to see definition of meaningless and white elephant projects.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawtyme:

Idiotic son of a dog. Wonder how your whoring mother felt while she was penetrated by the dog. It's dicck must have perforated your skull that is why you have no thinking faculty

Just one condom, again...just one fvcking condom would have saved your family from having a dumb cow and a mentally deranged idiotic animal like you in their midst... You are such a big curse and failure to your generation...a very big failure. Your children will be so ashamed of you.

Please dont delay in replying me cuz I got a lot of curses well packed to be delivered to you...I will reconfigure your destiny to the worst possible settings.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Just one condom, again...just one fvcking condom would have saved your family from having a dumb cow and a mentally deranged idiotic animal like you in their midst... You are such a big curse and failure to your generation...a very big failure. Your children will be so ashamed of you.

Please dont delay in replying me cuz I got a lot of curses well packed to be delivered to you...I will reconfigure your destiny to the worst possible settings.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawtyme:

Your whoring mother should have swallowed the dog sperm that produced you. Dogs do not wear condoms so I can't wish a condom be used and you been thrown into the pit toilet. You imbecility will continue down your blood line. I hope she doesn't sleep with pigs this time around

Your lines are so lame...you yarb like a primary school dropout or maybe you are just simply dumb as I have noticed, try to be creative next time like when your mother opened her hairy pussy to that shoemaker or when your dad tried all he could but failed to have his dickk erect...I would love to fvck your mum nigger.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Your lines are so lame...you yarb like a primary school dropout or maybe you are just simply dumb as I have noticed, try to be creative next time like when your mother opened her hairy pussy to that shoemaker or when your dad tried all he could but failed to have his dickk erect...I would love to fvck your mum nigger.
Says the son of a dog whose mother also bleeps pigs. What a shame.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2017
nawtyme:

Says the son of a dog whose mother also bleeps pigs. What a shame.

Can you imagine?...just this morning as I was driving past a group of dogs they were just barking at me in anger and jealousy, it must be because I said I would love to fvck your mum...they were angry I want to share the same hairy pussy of your mum with them. I would rather have them dogs continue pounding your mum ooo.

I don't expect you to understand this cuz you are a cow and cows are dumb.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Can you imagine?...just this morning as I was driving past a group of dogs they were just barking at me in anger and jealousy, it must be because I said I would love to fvck your mum...they were angry I want to share the same hairy pussy of your mum with them. I would rather have them dogs continue pounding your mum ooo.

I don't expect you to understand this cuz you are a cow and cows are dumb.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
nawtyme:

Lame, stale, confused. First shoe maker, now you have changed. I said previously that you brain was perforated while you were in the womb of your whoring mother hence the confusion. I sympathize with you. I hope the new pig fuccking her will not stop.

No I have not changed dumb ass...your mums hairy pussy is still the same, dogs are also having a go on her just like the shoemaker, good you are keeping track of those slaying your mums pussy...well done sir.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

No I have not changed dumb ass...your mums hairy pussy is still the same, dogs are also having a go on her just like the shoemaker, good you are keeping track of those slaying your mums pussy...well done sir.

Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
nawtyme:

Hahahaha...dude is short of words
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Hahahaha...dude is short of words
Lol. Rather than being short of words, I'll be short of pigs and dogs to supply your whoring mum. grin grin cool
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
nawtyme:

Lol. Rather than being short of words, I'll be short of pigs and dogs to supply your whoring mum. grin grin cool

Welcome back bro...how many dogs fvcked your mum while you watched? grin grin grin Ehn...dont lie how many? cuz I believe that's the reason it took you time to reply me.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by DeWorlex45(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
@ Kingofamebo & Nawtyme, Pls Sirs' Make una stop all these yarbs in God's name. Here is a public forum & d thread is already getting to d 4th page. Pls Sir's Its enough pls,.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Welcome back bro...how many dogs fvcked your mum while you watched? grin grin grin Ehn...dont lie how many? cuz I believe that's the reason it took you time to reply me.
Such an unstable product of a dog's watery sperm. Please go and wash your mums rabies infested cunt. Cos last time I checked, it stank so bad that oxygen was used by the midwife while pulling you dog shit out of that hell hole.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2017
nawtyme:

Such an unstable product of a dog's watery sperm. Please go and wash your mums rabies infested cunt. Cos last time I checked, it stank so bad that oxygen was used by the midwife while pulling you dog shit out of that hell hole.

I need your help...could you please tell your mum to see me later, I feel like fingering her hairy pussy since your dad can't do much...sorry I mean the man you call daddy who is not your real father, you already know you are a bastard, right?
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by nawtyme: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

I need your help...could you please tell your mum to see me later, I feel like fingering her hairy pussy since your dad can't do much...sorry I mean the man you call daddy who is not your real father, you already know you are a bastard, right?
Confusing is a hallmark of cerebral contusion. In your case it is from birth. I feel pity for you and your children, because your case might become generational.
Re: How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
nawtyme:

Confusing is a hallmark of cerebral contusion. In your case it is from birth. I feel pity for you and your children, because your case might become generational.

Check the history of your lineage...your family is filled with bastards and impotent men...its not your fault you are a bastard, it is hereditary just as hemophilia, the most unfortunate thing is it will continue to the generation yet unborn in your family...your family is indeed cursed and no remedy.

Sadly, as I speak to you your mums ass is being banged from behind. She is really good at sucking dickks.

Did I tell you how large your mums clitoris is?...damn, it felt like a dickk convered in hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.