Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship (18601 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, Called To Hold Emergency Meeting, Over Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by akphrat(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
IBB resemble Killington ayinla cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Danladi7: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
eyeview:

Please what concerns igbos in this news now?
You must be from a poor home cos thats where the unwarranted championing of tribal bigotry reigns supreme
You must be very new on nairaland.

I would have taken you more serious if I have seen you calling your brothers that started the whole thing to other before.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Danladi7: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
eyeview:

A yoruba man seeking the post of national chairman of PDP visited two former presidents(one from middle belt and the other from Niger delta). What concerns igbos in it?
Look, igbos are not responsible for your parents poverty. At the top, we don't see tribe but the ability to deliver on shared interest. It's poor kids like you that take solace in tribal bigotry,even when it's uncalled for.
Blame your parents,son
And your bro and sis didnt call him and yoruba hausa fulani slaves then?

Hypocrites everywhere cool
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Danladi7: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=python1 post=61669615][/quote]
You dey mind them.

They thought they have the monopoly of calling people someone else slaves.Especially,when they are the super-slaves based of their trackrecords and Nigerian history of political alliance.

They like bashing other tribes with just mouth and lies despite the fact that they have low pain threshold,Any evidence and knowledge based retaliation from the yorubas do pain them to the bone and nerves.Na so dem go dey start to run to the mod,pretend to be gentlemen,play victim card or claim people hate and envy them grin

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
The come back of PDP will be a welcome development.

PDP have realised where they went wrong, they are now more enlightened in leadership will not to spare these people in APC they let go sort free.

I see corrupt APC criminals crying for mercies in nearest future.

Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Duru009(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gbenga Daniel is the next PDP chairman
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Antoeni(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
This Jerry Gana of a man no dey taya,what does he really wants from Nigeria
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by okenta2017: 2:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Danladi7:
Igbo people's party kissing hausa fulani ass grin

Its a very good tradition cool

ojukwu,Arthur nzeribe,chuba okadigbo and Azikwe did the samething for Shagari,Abacha,Tofa and Tafawa balewa respectively.so,not a big deal.

Babangida is not Hausa neither is he Fulani, Is not everybody that is from the North that is

Hausa/Fulani
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by okenta2017: 2:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Same path they'll still tow in 2019. It's like their destiny

And the funniest part is the same North won't allow an Igbo person become president in Nigeria.
How I know this? I've interacted with some of them and they even have this watchword "Never allow igbo rule again".

I just laugh when I see them cry afonja all over the place, calling Yorubas all sort of names.

Igbo has never rulled Nigeria, Agwuiyi Ironsi was a leader of circumstance.. That can not be said that Igbo have ruled

Nigeria

Politics is a game of number. How many people were you able to interact with.. Haven known Nigerian

politics for decade, that statement will not come from Northerners, but if you say Fulani's it is understandable.

but I can authoritatively teii you the tribes that would rather prefer a goat as head of state than having an Igbo as president.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by WaffenSS(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Jerry Gana the eternal busybodi.
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by haffaze777(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Who is Babangida to PDP?
A major financier or a Board Member ?

PS:
Everton is a disgrace! angry
Everton and babangida in the same thread?big boss are u high or what?grincheesygrin
Re: Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship by Danladi7: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2017
okenta2017:

Babangida is not Hausa neither is he Fulani, Is not everybody that is from the North that is

Hausa/Fulani
We dont care.Just like igbo too done care.Nigeria army no be hausa fulani army(in igbo voice) again?

Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders / I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari / Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song