Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. (1068 Views)

'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison / European Man Feeds His Pet Python With African Prostitutes After S*x With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by johnnyn1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
This white man was arrested yesterday in Zambia when the neighbours alerted the police that they only see girls go into his house and don't see them come out, that something fishy was going on, and to the people's surprise when the police went in to verify, they saw this huge python in one of his rooms, on further investigations the white man confessed that he goes out to pick the street hawkers and pays them for sex only to feed them to his pet the python. Where is this world heading to? Please let's share to let our ladies who do such business to know the risk involved in such business.

Let's be careful of who we visit.
Ladies Beware!!!

Re: Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is pet keeping by force??

Why not dash oga Lala and be collecting allowance??
Re: Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
And Nigerian girls will be telling us white men are grt lovers,white men knows how to treat woman right,white men are dis White men are dat bla bla bla, dat what u get u throw ur self at anything white,I hope d Zambia authority kill him bloody white Devil.I hate white people. but dis News is old sha it happen last month.

1 Like

Re: Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by Flano(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Python? Pet? Sex?
Wetin concern me.? :-(
Re: Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by meezynetwork(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by Flano(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Na mumu dey worry them.
Re: Man Feeds Girls To His Pet. by dnawah(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
johnnyn1:
This white man was arrested yesterday in Zambia when the neighbours alerted the police that they only see girls go into his house and don't see them come out, that something fishy was going on, and to the people's surprise when the police went in to verify, they saw this huge python in one of his rooms, on further investigations the white man confessed that he goes out to pick the street hawkers and pays them for sex only to feed them to his pet the python. Where is this world heading to? Please let's share to let our ladies who do such business to know the risk involved in such business.

Let's be careful of who we visit.
Ladies Beware!!!
old story

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction / Lost But Found Wallet / Man Seen Using Sniper To Preserve Stockfish At Oyingbo Market, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.