Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Am Filled With Regret I Was Not Able To Fight The Biafran War Of '67-'70 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Filled With Regret I Was Not Able To Fight The Biafran War Of '67-'70 (648 Views)

Sen Okorocha, Wife Still In Possession Of 67 Government Vehicles –Imo Task Force / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Filled With Regret I Was Not Able To Fight The Biafran War Of '67-'70 by NwaChibuzor13: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
It so much saddens me I was not alive to fight that war. I would have gave in my all to cement the victory of the resistance. Till today, I remain filled with regret and tears . A wise quote from Francisco Franco once said ''I must not conquer but liberate and liberating also means redeeming''.

1 Like

Re: I Am Filled With Regret I Was Not Able To Fight The Biafran War Of '67-'70 by Sunofgod(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Joker,
Re: I Am Filled With Regret I Was Not Able To Fight The Biafran War Of '67-'70 by phemmyutd(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's not too late, you can locate where the python dey dance and prove yourself

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Willie Or Another Gov. Rochas. Lets Vote Wisely My Brethrem / PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL / Jubilation In Anambra After Obiano Wins Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.