Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) (75335 Views)

Osinbajo Asks Nigerians To Cry To God For Help As Adeboye Supports RUGA Suspensi / Moghalu Attacks Osinbajo, Asks Nigerians To Reject Tribalism / BREAKING: Osinbajo Asks National Assembly To Re-allocate N135bn In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by kozluv210(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
To me, it is absolutely rubbish. they are so many unemployed youth out there with no job and this man picked one out of them and some will see him as an hero. #trash
some people will even try to religionalized this now by claiming it a miracle. miracle my foot while Jesus was on earth he never did half baked miracle he might decided to feed himself and his twelve disciples but instead he too the challenge to feed five thousand people. Nigerians is time to be wise and we stop seeing this foolish act by the politicians as heroic act. He might be a pastor but always remember that: Religion is the opium of the society.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hypocrite? You must be mentally ill for putting words in my mouth and putting me in the same camp as you. I wonder what moral authority I would have to criticize the rot in the Nigerian System if I would jump at such an offer like a dog being offered a bone.

I don't need such "favours." I always say it that the vast majority of Nigerians are disgusting bastards who hate the elite not because their conduct insults their personal values and principles, but rather because they're not privileged to be in their position, since they would do EXACTLY the same thing. Nothing should trump protocols, neither "favours" nor "grace".

Stop projecting your desires onto me.

Can't some people who claim to be saints and don't need favours air their opinions without passing insults for the love of God?

You re a phucking sociopath. Can't u type all d phucks up dere without d "mentally I'll" or does saying don't be a hypocrite mean an insult to u, dickhead?

And, for d record, you're a dog. Coz u will jump at such bone. Hypocrite!
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
thunderbabs:

[s]Can't some people who claim to be saints and don't need favours air their opinions without passing insults for the love of God?

You re a phucking sociopath. Can't u type all d phucks up dere without d "mentally I'll" or does saying don't be a hypocrite mean an insult to u, dickhead?

And, for d record, you're a dog. Coz u will jump at such bone. Hypocrite![/s]
Oh! I almost forgot I talk only with human beings, and not children of filthy warthogs.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by kozluv210(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
aribisala0:
Really

Or capricious misuse of public office.

Do we want a society run on divine favour or on due process and merit.

Divine favour should work for winning the lottery. Due process and competition for jobs paid for by the tax payer.

We cannot always blame our leaders though. When we have a superstitious populace what can we expect.
Apple and Microsoft would not be where they are if they went around employing people like that
God bless you bro. The brain of many Nigerians is hidden under the umbrella called religion. There are so many churches and Mosque and the country is as corrupt as this? But look at countries who are not attached to all this religious philosophies they are making progress. Later someone will come and tell me that he is being led by the holy spirit. The fundamentals of religion is not the yard stick for you not to think and expecting someone else to do your own thinking for you but it is the ability of you seeing the truth, recognise it and imbibe it.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Oh! I almost forgot I talk only with human beings, and not children of filthy warthogs.

I knew it. I was expecting another barrage. You keep getting more dumb. You need a reasonable person to borrow you a common sense for a few minutes and dey can have it back......you don't have to pass insults to make ur position on issues understood.....U will need that....Go learn undecided P.S No one is a child of a filthy warthog either, u ving esteem issues.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by solbinho: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Between VP and the girl... I wonder who is uglier.
What have you achieved with your dvmbfvck appearance?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
thunderbabs:

[s]I knew it. I was expecting another barrage. You keep getting more dumb. You need a reasonable person to borrow you a common sense for a few minutes and dey can have it back......you don't have to pass insults to make ur position on issues understood.....U will need that....Go learn undecided P.S No one is a child of a filthy warthog either, u ving esteem issues.[/s]
Insult is the only language fools like you understand. I'm not polite to dogs. You can make of that whatever you want. Do I care?

Civility doesn't always imply maturity---that's nonsense peddled by emotional idiots of your ilk. Civility is imbecility when it tolerates the spread of the contagious virus of stupidity.

Your response is morònic.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Insult is the only language fools like you understand. I'm not polite to dogs. You can make of that whatever you want. Do I care?

Civility doesn't always imply maturity---that's nonsense peddled by emotional idiots of your ilk. Civility is imbecility when it tolerates the spread of the contagious virus of stupidity.

Hmmmmm,
Explain sir
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by andresia(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Reading through most of the comments here posted by seemingly youths shows that we have a long way to go.

The mind of the youth has been so battered that he/she s not clamoring for rightful opportunities to be created for all but is relying on 'favor, grace and miracle'

That Act by the vice president is condemnable and does not show that the elite are ready to open up the vault of opportunities that abound in the country for the teeming unemployed youth to benefit from.

Where is the change?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Luck fall on her.
Hope my comment here on NL will one day attract Sai Baba and baba will ask Madam Kemi to credit my first bank account with 30 billion naira tongue

They don't attach themselves with daft people, people who defend them without sense and conscience
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Hmmmmm,
Explain sir
There's a reason why WAEC has grades in its exams. A person who DESERVES a F shouldn't be given a B, or A out of regard for his feelings. Who cares about that? Did he score a F or not? If he did, then you give him exactly that. How he deals with that is up to him.

When a person does something impressive and admirable, we feel compelled to praise and commend them, and there are appropriate words we can use for that. We shouldn't be according people who do foolish things that respect---why should we commend them for being stupid? If you say foolish things and I call you a fool, it's appropriate. Doing otherwise would be reinforcing and encouraging your stupidity, even though that might be harmful to society.

"The great evil that has been able to flourish in the absence of mathematical understanding is relativism. And what is relativism? It's the idea that there is no difference between shìt and shinola---that all ideas are somehow operating on equal footing. The enemy that will really subvert the building of a world based on clarity is the belief that we cannot point out the pernicous forms of idiocy that flourish in our community... We have perfected politeness. We have perfected the ability to listen to damn foolishness without betraying by so much as the flick of an eyebrow that we realize what we're in the presence of. Now, I think it's time to refine our mathematical skills, learn to think straight, and not be afraid to denounce the pernicous forms of foolishness which are vitiating the energies of our community and making us appear marginal and absurd in the discourse about truly transforming society" - Terence McKenna.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
There's a reason why WAEC has grades in its exams. A person who DESERVES a F shouldn't be given a B, or A out of regard for his feelings. Who cares about that? Did he score a F or not? If he did, then you give him exactly that. How he deals with that is up to him.

When a person does something impressive and admirable, we feel compelled to praise and commend them, and there are appropriate words we can use for that. We shouldn't be according people who do foolish things that respect---why should we commend them for being stupid? If you say foolish things and I call you a fool, it's appropriate. Doing otherwise would be reinforcing and encouraging your stupidity, even though that might be harmful to society.

"The great evil that has been able to flourish in the absence of mathematical understanding is relativism. And what is relativism? It's the idea that there is no difference between shìt and shinola---that all ideas are somehow operating on equal footing. The enemy that will really subvert the building of a world based on clarity is the belief that we cannot point out the pernicous forms of idiocy that flourish in our community... We have perfected politeness. We have perfected the ability to listen to damn foolishness without betraying by so much as the flick of an eyebrow that we realize what we're in the presence of. Now, I think it's time to refine our mathematical skills, learn to think straight, and not be afraid to denounce the pernicous forms of foolishness which are vitiating the energies of our community and making us appear marginal and absurd in the discourse about truly transforming society" - Terence McKenna.

Thanks for this
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Luck you
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks for this
It's my delight.
How's the weather at your side, tonight?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
It's my delight.

How's the weather at your side, tonight?
Cold night,
How you?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Lucas10(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
jliusadura:
You mean Madam Kemi Olunloyo? grin
. Is Kemi Adeosun
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by cckalima: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please...Shall we stop promoting "mediocrity" in the flawed perception of "luck"?

What exactly has this lady done to warrant her submission of CV to the Vice President.Did She present a wonderful speech during the VP's stay? Was it her mode of dressing?

I think it is time we changed how we reaso in Nigeria!
so u no sabi oshin office make u go askam, if na u b this girl u go talk like this nobi testimony u go rush go do
4 una surch. ths na jelosyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by thunderbabs: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
[s] Insult is the only language fools like you understand. I'm not polite to dogs. You can make of that whatever you want. Do I care?

[/s]

Your barks is disturbing my peace, please. I see the best thing u so good at is raining abuses.....I hope you as gud as that in ur career or academics.....kontinueeeee oooooooo......we re waiting and plz, intensify ur grammar, stupid
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by blessedjommy: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
am so happy 4 her, best of luck
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by blessedjommy: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am so happy 4 her, best of luck
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
thunderbabs:
[/s]

[s]Your barks is disturbing my peace, please. I see the best thing u so good at is raining abuses.....I hope you as gud as that in ur career or academics.....kontinueeeee oooooooo......we re waiting and plz, intensify ur grammar, stupid[/s]
Okay. Bye.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by cckalima: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

"The great evil that has been able to flourish in the absence of mathematical understanding is relativism. And what is relativism? It's the idea that there is no difference between shìt and shinola---that all ideas are somehow operating on equal footing. The enemy that will really subvert the building of a world based on clarity is the belief that we cannot point out the pernicous forms of idiocy that flourish in our community... We have perfected politeness. We have perfected the ability to listen to damn foolishness without betraying by so much as the flick of an eyebrow that we realize what we're in the presence of. Now, I think it's time to refine our mathematical skills, learn to think straight, and not be afraid to denounce the pernicous forms of foolishness which are vitiating the energies of our co mmunity and making us appear marginal and absurd in the discourse about truly transforming society" - Terence McKenna.
pernicious sir not pernicous u used it twice
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Shut the fvcking hell up. Idiots like you are the reason why our society is fvcked.

So speaking the truth now makes him a "jealous hater"? Do you know his achievements in life? You're very senseless.
Its your father and prostitute of a mother that is senseless, fool, hater,jealous idiot. Go hug transformer if her blessings is killing you bastard.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
cckalima:
pernicious sir not pernicous u used it twice
Okay. Thanks. smiley
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Deo1986:
Its your father and prostitute of a mother that is senseless, fool, hater,jealous idiot. Go hug transformer if her blessings is killing you bastard.
Lol. Okay. grin
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Remisol:

Off job market? All he did was ask for the CV. That doesn’t mean he’s actually gonna do something with it. All she can do is just hope for the best.
something has already been done dude. Politcians are careful about stuff like that.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Okay. grin

Ah ah shocked
No brotherly love grin grin you really went to church today, I believe you now grin
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:
Cold night, How you?
I'm good. smiley
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah ah shocked
No brotherly love grin grin you really went to church today, I believe you now grin
If I should give him a pat on his flat buttocks, it would feel like lashes intended for a masquerade. A baby doesn't deserve such torture. grin
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Okay. grin
And i strongly advice you stay off my posts since you can't use 'reason' to ram your point home. Pyscho....
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
The same superstitiousness that existed before Christianity has been appropriated by Christianity. Our people still do not think or reflect deeply.

They are largely selfish and so not capable of altruism or thinking about what is good for society.

This action by Osinbajo harms society it does not help.

Government jobs should be competed for on a level playing field. We should stop all these foolishness about grace.

What is grace . That I went into my poultry and picked chicken A to eat for dinner and not chicken B? Is that grace for chicken B

We must learn to see the big picture

There are thousands more without jobs. Osinbajo's job is to provide them jobs one way or another and if he cannot he is failing
I am proud of the fact that I will not support him in this misadventure even though he is Yoruba. This is wrong.

What we need is not grace for one Youth Corper but a PLAN and Strategy for ALL.

I would not allow my child to accept such an offer that is not open to his peers.

That is exactly the problem with us we accept things even though we don't deserve them. That was the problem with GEJ. Deep down he knew he had NOTHING to offer but stayed there. It is clear now Buhari too has nothing to offer and should be voted out too
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by kessler53(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Luck fall on her.
Hope my comment here on NL will one day attract Sai Baba and baba will ask Madam Kemi to credit my first bank account with 30 billion naira tongue
pray towards it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.