Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) (32462 Views)

ASUU Divided Over Strike Suspension, Holds NEC Meeting / We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Goddygee(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
all
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by shevchenko(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Useless popaganda.Even thought i am in disagreement with this governments policies.I will never believe this fabricated fake news story
What is the name of the school and what state is this? Is this a private school.Is it fed govt business to provide lunch?

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by 2sa2: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
The Contractors usually pocket the balance money. i am sure the government made provision for one bread to 1 pupil.

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by shevchenko(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol
2sa2:
The
Goddygee:
all
AburoBuhari:
k
Jaytecq:
kai... undecided
Jobless omoniles and space bookers angry
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by hush15: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
I dunno what to say o. If this is a feed the children in school program of the APC, then i pity this country....

Rather than stand up against this if true, some eeddiioottss will still speak well of this government

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by 2sa2: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
shevchenko:
Useless popaganda.Even thought i am in disagreement with this governments policies.I will never believe this fabricated fake news story
What is the name of the school and what state is this? Is this a private school.Is it fed govt business to provide lunch?
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Realfitbody:
And So
Jeez! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
The bread we ate in an FCG in the 80s/90s was no bigger than that. If anything, it was smaller.

Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by jamace(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Range rover and a mansion to match loading for oga/madam in charge.

The wickedness in Nigerians heart has no part 2.

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:

Some people's brain are filled with dust.... such as this dude!
urs filled with air...EMPTY

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Ahassani(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided half bread is beta dan none, if to say dem no gv una at al nko?

naso
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Funny but very true
samuelchimmy:
I tell you that food will be more than enough for the whites, na over feeding be our problem....

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Sall(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Why would you say that despite the billions of naira approved for the feeding program. Like the woman in the background said this is poison and is a big embarrassment to this government. Those responsible for this barbaric act should be held responsible .
It is better not to give at all.

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
In cases like this I can't blame government. They'll give the school authorities money for food. The authority will pocket half of that money and use the remaining half to feed the students. Reminds me of school days wen we ate bread and over diluted tea or few seeds of beans inside a river of red oil

2 Likes

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by goldman777: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Half bread is better than none.but quarter bread is the same thing as none undecided
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by four4: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigeria as a name is fraud on it own

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Jobabori(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Feed your child from home if you are not satisfied. Is it compulsory that government should feed your child for you?
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by win2kwire: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
royalamour:
Cc: lalasticlala
We need the world to see this.

Or better still expose those diverting the money meant for feeding.
no, fool expose those having children they cannot feed. start from grassroot and work your way up to government!
get you priorities right!
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by replete(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rubbish! Too much of sabotage against this government. Provide the name of the school and let them get probed.
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Beetobee(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
As long as we keep evading the reality on ground, we shall forever remain foolish and useless to ourselves and the society at large. Whose fault is it that the food portions are subdivided to cut corners? Are we not to blame for the nonsense that happens? This is a typical reflection of us. Government is a reflection of us; we are the ones cutting corners to make more gain.Face reality please.
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
what a disaster...

this school feeding program is just a hoax...its just an avenue for people to chop money

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by lakesider(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Propaganda .
What location was this done .
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by zionic(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:

But my APC broda,

Nowhere is it written also that "quarter bread is better than half bread,

It simply hurts the ego.
[i][/i] tongue
Zee says so!!
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by shibanbo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:

As them come give kwanu,one person come carry am go him house e good? AMSASHY
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by talk2emma: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Can the politicians give this to there children

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by TVTKOKO(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
shevchenko:
hey mr.. Don't be silly! In kaduna where i reside, this is about what is given to the students just that it is a bit better. Yes, it is not the government's business to provide lunch but this is what they use to embezzle funds!

2 Likes

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by Ediomo12(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
They prepared this one for slaves or students...... I dn't understand

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by mayowa558: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pls what are they eating the bread with
I no understand at all

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by gabe: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
2sa2:
The Contractors usually pocket the balance money. i am sure the government made provision for one bread to 1 pupil.
I've seen some contractors. they are paid N70 per meal
Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by olarmide(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chai!...this is really bad.

1 Like

Re: Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) by RZArecta(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari is a scam

APC is a scam

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / See This Ss1 Mathematics Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.