Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China (37334 Views)

19.63 Billion Loot: Emeka Ihedioha Sneak Into Imo State, Lobby For Clemency / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Reinvented: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:
Jonathan na bastard I swear..

How are we even sure the fool is educated.
Upon all the things wey money fit do eg. Ogoni lands cleanup and more, all the impotent man could think of is theft of such magnitude.

Such a shame

Read before commenting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Themind:

If you have nothing tangible and sensible to write on this report, go to your house fellowship and go and clap. its only a dumb mind will see and read through this report and write such a nonsence

Pls use ur sense sir.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by riyanxeally(f): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2017
fr buhari hundred trillion is hidden in rome....end of discussion nobody go think am sef....stupid bunch of thieves always diverting issues to cause pandemonium
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Henrypraise: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Eazybay:
Dumb people do not understand that GEJ hired a firm to carry out the probe grin grin grin.

NIGERIANS never read. Even Omenka

me I tot maybe I had comprehension issues, cos d story says it was gej who employed a firm to carry out d probe n also de stated d source of leakage

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Eazybay:
Dumb people do not understand that GEJ hired a firm to carry out the probe grin grin grin.

What do u expect when many Nigerians refused to go to school especially in the north. Illiterates everywhere. They thought he was the one that looted, but they didn't know he was the one probing. Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmmmm! How did we get here? Nigerians can't even comprehend a passage less than 2 page?
No wonder we are still in the 60s . I weep for my country and her youth with their pre programmed mind set.
Always learn to read, not only read, question all what you read . That's the only way you can ask the right questions and get the right answer.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by AK481(m): 1:10am On Oct 23, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
Do you know that 85% of the people commenting on this thread didn't even read it
Thank you.

The topic is misleading also.
Summary is that gej initiated a probe that uncovered a scam.

Kudos to gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Yusman316(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2017
jayson87:
US does not buy stolen crude. This story is false and Dead on Arrival
Because US citizens re saints and angels, right!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Yusman316(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Carter4luv:
By 2019 buhari will be exposed. Una go hear say 20 countries billions of dollars was discovered and own by bubu.
Abeg people ve heard enough of this. Let 2019 come then expose him with the evidence u ve against him. But for the mean time, quiet please

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Yusman316(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Henrypraise:

me I tot maybe I had comprehension issues, cos d story says it was gej who employed a firm to carry out d probe n also de stated d source of leakage
Question. Under which administration did all these happened? Was he sleeping when it was happening? Yet u will be the first people to blame buhari for that has nothing to do with him. Any story against pdp is either by buhari or apc. The next minute u will claim he spends more time outside Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Kingspin(m): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2017
We only hear about them but don't see it...
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Alwaystruth: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2017
Did you even read the messages and letters of the piece of just the headline and as usual went awol and start
insulting Gej?. The message said Gej initiated the probe that led to the discovery of the stolen wealth..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Alwaystruth: 2:33am On Oct 23, 2017
If you don't have brain please try and borrow some I beg. I have come to conclusion that our stupidity and Mumurism in Nigeria is why we never get any single thing right in that goddamed country. Gej can not sit in Aso Rock and at the same time be in jetties and crude oil exporting zones and offices. Last time I checked that duty remains with NNPC and other oil companies like shell etc. It's like when you operates a conglomerate and a branch auditor or manager tries to swindle the branch he oversees and you initiated probes when you finds out something was going wrong. Are you going to blame the CEO sitting at the head office or the branch manager or office that committed the crime?. I gave up on Nigeria more yesterday when I read how people were hailing the FG for obtaining a court order that empowers the government to temporarily takes over monies held in banks without BVN across the country. Some even mentioned IPOB with hope that govt will take over IPOB's monies in bank account forgetting that no body operates account in the name of IPOB and that there are what we call long term fixed deposits which permits the bank to keep monies in the bank for a long time before depositor can withdraw money from the account and that there are millions of Nigerians scattered all over the world who may or may not have direct contacts with their banks back home until such a time when they visit home....We only see everything that goddamn country within our personal selfish angles..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by anibestlala(m): 2:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Upon all the things wey money fit do eg. Ogoni lands cleanup and more, all the impotent man could think of is theft of such magnitude.

Such a shame
Are trying to say he stole the said amount? Did you take time to read the post or you just jumped into baseless conclusions?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by anibestlala(m): 2:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Alwaystruth:
Did you even read the messages and letters of the piece of just the headline and as usual went awol and start
insulting Gej?. The message said Gej initiated the probe that led to the discovery of the stolen wealth..
Don't mind them ,NEPA bill certificate wouldn't let them be able to read a simple post in English. APC has so brain washed them with anti kwarruption that there are no brain cells remaining to think logically. #SAD

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by istandfortruth: 2:49am On Oct 23, 2017
People can be so dumb! The article shows that Jonathan was the one probing into the accounts yet people just concluded from the headline that he stole the money!! This is so unbelievable

Eazybay:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by dealslip(f): 2:50am On Oct 23, 2017
nwabobo:

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil stolen? That is 678 days of Nigeria's total oil production at 2.2m barrels a day. I know Zombies are incapable of critical reasoning and they are all over this Lai generated post masturbating.

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil is almost 2 years of Nigeria's total oil production AT FULL CAPACITY guys. Learn to scrutinise and ask questions people, don't loan your brain to Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
Not only should they learn to scrutinize but to also read. This so called report doesn't indict Jonathan, it says the GEJ administration initiated this probe and the result just came out. It didn't say Jonathan stole. NNPC, NIMASA were indicted.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by jayson87: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Yusman316:

Because US citizens re saints and angels, right!
fools and ignorance are two of a kind. Can't believe you display such annoying level of dimwit imposition here. This report is false, use your common sense
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by KanwuliaExtra: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Wey BUHARI 25 BILLION ? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by kc2hansome(m): 3:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Eazybay:

I was as annoyed as you as I was reading their comments. GEJ initiated the probe that yielded the results. This how gullible some Nigerians are. APC has really technically brainwashed people. They can't read think independently again.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Alpha0000(m): 4:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Jonathan is lyk " I don finish 9ja hahaha ". And Buhari " I go finish U too Hahhhahhha "
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by omenka(m): 5:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Eazybay:

And you really think I'm one of those peeps?
If you aren't, then what is my name doing in the comment? What part of my comment suggest I didn't read or understand the article?
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by GOFRONT(m): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2017
That is why there is Hunger in da land
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by nwabobo: 5:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Positivepoint:

U could 've still use ur amazing critical reasoning to first understand the info in the article. 1. 492 billion is what was stolen over time from NNPC from past administration & The data gathering of shipment to the USA for the period 2011 to December 2014 through critical NNPC data and the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, pre-shipment inspection report shows undeclared crude oil shortfalls of 57,830,000 MT of Nigerian crude oil, translating to well over $12 billion to the USA, also over $3billion to China, and $839,522,600 to Norway,” he said. These were conclusively ascertained by buyers’ bill of lading, arrival dates, destination ports, quantity of crude oil and other documented information, Agbonayinma said.

Fo you know what a metric ton is and how possible is it to steal almost 2 years worth of production in 4 years?
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by richeso: 5:36am On Oct 23, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
Do you know that 85% of the people commenting on this thread didn't even read it

my brother i tire oo.. they didn't even read the content LMAF.

Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.

they don't understand this qupted at all..and the op used a misleading title to feed his cowards.
"former President Goodluck Jonathan contracted an auditing firm to probe what went wrong and he gave a brief synopsis of the report. He gave the breakdown that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, and the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, and other agencies were indicted in the report."
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by mechanics(m): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2017
hmmmmm, and they are still saying nonsense against this present govt.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Kebreal92(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2017
Daboomb:

What is this nonsense, is this a religious thread?
If someone should comment on your islamic threadnow, you will ban the person for ten years yet you come here to defecate your islamic thrash on a political thread? angry angry

KILL URSEF
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by diva90: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Na today? More to be uncovered
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2017
nwabobo:

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil stolen? That is 678 days of Nigeria's total oil production at 2.2m barrels a day. I know Zombies are incapable of critical reasoning and they are all over this Lai generated post masturbating.

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil is almost 2 years of Nigeria's total oil production AT FULL CAPACITY guys. Learn to scrutinise and ask questions people, don't loan your brain to Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

What do you see as lies? You politicize any and everything in naija, why?
Why mention Lai Mohammed when the said report made no mention of him?
Next you would say its APC this or that.
Please grow up and let's rescue naija from these marauders that call themselves political leaders.
STOP POLITICIZING EVERYTHING!
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2017
kc2hansome:

I was as annoyed as you as I was reading their comments. GEJ initiated the probe that yielded the results. This how gullible some Nigerians are. APC has really technically brainwashed people. They can't read think independently again.

You must learn to put things in perspectives so as to help your understanding. If you keep politicizing everything, you wouldn't grow.
The report said GEJ did the probe, yes. But why not ask why GEJ never worked on the report findings and kept it away from Nigerians?
We are talking serious national issues, you are talking APC/PDP. Are you a learner?
WAKE UP YOUR UNDERSTANDING O!
#OURMUMUDONDO
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Awaja(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Such a shame
You read but didn't understand, Jonathan should be commended instead for having the guts to initiate such probe,the news didn't say himself was a culprit, vilifying GEJ have become a hubby to some.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by cenaboy(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Children of hate can't even read, GEJ initiated the Probe, not that APC is doing the probe, it Was started by GEJ , Youth of nowadau can't even read and comprehend a simple English, TufiakwA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.