Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (46849 Views)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by morbeta(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:
TB Joshua.

Humility personified.....TB. Joshua
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by victorioushands: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That i told you I want to die did I tell you that I want to die immediately??

Maybe you did not give timeframe but I just gave you heads up on a better suicide plan.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
In Nigeria, people who want to be president or Leaders seek the face of okija,

owu, sango, babalawo, ogboni fraternity and other man-made shrine...,

little wonder the country is always having heartless and wicked rulers..

shame to 9ja politicians who only use mouth to romance deceit with Jehovah
'
carry-go TB-J for the good work God is doing through u to other nations..
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Otunla236: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
I just like this man of GOD prophet T.b Joshua.his GOD he never disappointed him and i used GOD of prophet T.b Joshua to pray because i believe in this GOD,to bless me and connect me with my destiny helpers in JESUS mighty name...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Daboomb: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vatsyayana:
A prophet is not valued in his homestead...
Leave matter, TB Joshua dey try...

Utter Rubbish!

Is this how Leaders of a Nation are supposed to mortgage the future of their country to one Con-Man?
Are you saying there is no SINGLE Man of God in the whole of Liberia?
It is whoever Liberians want MOST, that would win

Check the Bible, the Apostle of God in those days dont need "days" to hear from god and make pronounciation....

TB is just trying to play safe with his "NairaBet Predictions".
If ordinary People can predict the outcome of something as daisy as a football game, why is TB afraid to say his own predictions or will this be the first time his predictions have failed?

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Daboomb: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Otunla236:
I just like this man of GOD prophet T.b Joshua.his GOD he never disappointed him and i used GOD of prophet T.b Joshua to pray because i believe in this GOD,to bless me and connect me with my destiny helpers in JESUS mighty name...Amen!!!

Stop wating your time Mr. Man.
God is God and there is no God of TB or Adeboye or Tinubu for that matter grin grin
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Otunla236: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
I know you will be a muslim!...when,i can't blame u because u don't know the kind of GOD that i'm talking about it
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by mobolaji234: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Liberians be better be careful, they'd better learn from Nigerians... what looks like d best might be the worst!
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by brightalo17: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Never knew 'GOD`s FACE' was in SCOAN...
Now you know.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by brightalo17: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Weah is here to bribe T.B. Joshua!!!the 3rd guy in the race is Joshua’s boy....They are here to bribe him in other to get his support,who ever gets the support of the 3rd guy will have majority of the votes in the re run.....This has nothing to do with prayers,strictly business!!!
And they came open not secretly? Why are you this frustrated in life ?
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by brightalo17: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to stand in front of a soldier and call him a soldier ant undecided
That is how a voice told Kanu Nnamdi to insult the Army,Today Army is there but Kanu is no where to be found.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
mobolaji234:
Liberians be better be careful, they'd better learn from Nigerians... what looks like d best might be the worst!
I'm telling you....footballer become president soon! undecided
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
FreeTraining:

Speak no evil against anybody cos tomorrow is pregnant ' u can also seek prayers just like WEAH did when u are in dere need of something,,it could be health challenge or any other need.
that is your thought for yourself. As for me, I have seen worse days, and my God tells me that the worst is over. Am in the promised land. I shall never have any experience which will make me yearn to go back to Egypt.
FYI, am not in anyway mocking anybody. But i just express the extent an ordinary man can go just to grab political power.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 1:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Vatsyayana:
A prophet is not valued in his homestead...
Leave matter, TB Joshua dey try...

Yes T B Joshua dey try well, well in cheating foools like George Weah and Joseph Boakai. Are those two eidiots telling us there is no God in Liberia they can call on, but must come to look for a scammer in a Nigeria Synagogue SINagog?

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 4:17am On Oct 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to stand in front of a soldier and call him a soldier ant undecided
Abeg

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2017
brightalo17:
And they came open not secretly? Why are you this frustrated in life ?
You are a big fool!!!learn to read outside nairaland!!!This has been reported in the news since the day a rerun as been announced!!!Learn to make good use of your 30mb and don’t live on nairaland!!!Even Liberians know this!!!!
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by jonadaft: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2017
victorioushands:

Please, ensure you have bought a land and a coffin for your burial and also make sure yu have kept enough money for drinks and shayo. Do not put the living into debt and turmoil with your stupidity. Happy suicide.
Shut up
I did that at the arena two months ago.no shît happened
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2017
victorioushands:

Maybe you did not give timeframe but I just gave you heads up on a better suicide plan.
Tankew, don menshon
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2017
DAMILAREY85:

Guy I pity ur destiny, I will be glad to rid part2 of ur #Leading award winning story.
accept my condolence in advance

Guy I pity ur destiny, I will be glad to rid part2 of ur #Leading award winning story.
accept my condolence in advance
Nawa oh! So u no fit tell me makai no listen to DAT something
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Kodename:
nooo problem!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ ur meme....are u tryna tell me that I'm gonna look like that in advance
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
lwkm o cheesy na evil spirit be DAT o
I still dey reason am undecided
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Teacher1776:

that is your thought for yourself. As for me, I have seen worse days, and my God tells me that the worst is over. Am in the promised land. I shall never have any experience which will make me yearn to go back to Egypt.
FYI, am not in anyway mocking anybody. But i just express the extent an ordinary man can go just to grab political power.
Those who saw thier worst days are in the grave, so u have not seen such, and I don't pray u see it soon, thank u
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
babamoha:
What Is Stopping U?
I still dey reason am now undecided

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2017
worldman:
yes you can do it
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Nedfed:

What ever ur mind says just do it
I see you heading to a beta place just like Kareem
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of gawd

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Which village are you from?.
I no know oh, makai go ask my papa undecided
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Otapipia:

The thing telling you doesn't mean well for you.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by rotwailler(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by rotwailler(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Ur village ppl Don dey remote u... Oh God
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm pleading with you,dont listen to that "thing" o... I dont want to write RIP against your moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by brightalo17: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Benz4pimp:
You are a big fool!!!learn to read outside nairaland!!!This has been reported in the news since the day a rerun as been announced!!!Learn to make good use of your 30mb and don’t live on nairaland!!!Even Liberians know this!!!!
You only Rant rather than answering simple question, Mr 30 billion Mb owner, My question again is why did they have to come in the open not in secret? Does it matter where I read it from what matters is the hear sayer and frustrated Benz4pimp who commented on nairaland.

Only Empty and poverty stricken jobless dudes like you will always be making noise about MB rather than dealing on the matter,In fact I'm using free Wifi maybe you should hang yourself for that.

Better answer my question Mr Frustrated.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
praise the Lord oh my soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.