Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (46855 Views)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
brightalo17:
You only Rant rather than answering simple question, Mr 30 billion Mb owner, My question again is why did they have to come in the open not in secret? Does it matter where I read it from what matters is the hear sayer and frustrated Benz4pimp who commented on nairaland.

Only Empty and poverty stricken jobless dudes like you will always be making noise about MB rather than dealing on the matter,In fact I'm using free Wifi maybe you should hang yourself for that.

Better answer my question Mr Frustrated.
More reason you are a fool!!!You feel Joshua will not make a sermon with the 2 of them?who as secretly gone to Joshua before?block head,go back memory lane,even the Kanu and amokachi that tried going secretly were broadcasted live to the world...it’s not about the gospel,it’s show biz!!!!now run along scum
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
FreeTraining:

Those who saw thier worst days are in the grave, so u have not seen such, and I don't pray u see it soon, thank u

You can't even pray for yourself. You need prayers most.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
rotwailler:

Ur village ppl Don dey remote u... Oh God
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Really?
mrdickhead:
I was the one just sitting behind that man oo,don't even know he is George weah shocked
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lmao grin
enemyofprogress:
Make we talk true TB Joshua na fine man,e fine pass baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Oristejafor,Chris Okotie and all those fake biafran pastors grin grin

I dey my house make una come beat me tongue tongue
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
I knew a keyboard warrior would definitely show up.
You shameless atheists have the nerve to deride religion with all the insanity going on in atheism?
plaetton:
Africans and foolishness.
Imagine prospective leaders of a nation paying homage to a clown and conman , in this day and age . shocked

Evidence that the light is far far away from shining on this continent. undecided
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
People don't counter shadows. You obviously made zero point hence a counter reply was needless.
plaetton:

Really ?
That's all you can say ?

You have no counter argument to offer ?
You're sounding like a typical lobotomized zombie.
This is exactly my point. A continent full of people who refuse to use their brains.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by plaetton: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Amberon11:
I knew a keyboard warrior would definitely show up.
You shameless atheists have the nerve to deride religion with all the insanity going on in atheism?

A quote from the alternate universe. grin grin

LOL.

This one is an award winner.
grin grin
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by brightalo17: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Benz4pimp:
More reason you are a fool!!!You feel Joshua will not make a sermon with the 2 of them?who as secretly gone to Joshua before?block head,go back memory lane,even the Kanu and amokachi that tried going secretly were broadcasted live to the world...it’s not about the gospel,it’s show biz!!!!now run along scum
What is Broadcasted So Amokachi and co told you that wanted to go secretly?Mr Memory lane Remind me how how many people came to Jesus Christ for secret healing or prayers. Mumu keep showing your stupidity.

If TB go secret, it is gigolos like you will still talk trash on how he do things secretly. seems you're getting more frustrated and tearing your your dirty smelling boxers on how TB decided to do his things. Mr Good for nothing 30 billion MB Man.

Don't go and face the governor of your state that is making your living unbearable keep killing yourself over TB , Hopeless thing.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2017
brightalo17:
What is Broadcasted So Amokachi and co told you that wanted to go secretly?Mr Memory lane Remind me how how many people came to Jesus Christ for secret healing or prayers. Mumu keep showing your stupidity.

If TB go secret, it is gigolos like you will still talk trash on how he do things secretly. seems you're getting more frustrated and tearing your your dirty smelling boxers on how TB decided to do his things. Mr Good for nothing 30 billion MB Man.

Don't go and face the governor of your state that is making your living unbearable keep killing yourself over TB , Hopeless thing.
hahahahha!!!!a fool will always be one...what’s my business with watever goes on in Nigeria?if you like kill your self,none of my business......kontinue your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.