Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (23241 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by kn23h(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Iamdemola:
King of meme, Odunlade Adekola is here too

So happy for my husband. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by kn23h(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Nice over to my boyfriend

Biatch please
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by madridguy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Beautiful tongue
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by giles14(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Iamdemola:
It will retail for 1399 AED, that's #135,600 and made available immediately in the countries listed
would instead go for NOKIA 8.

built for Africa but launched in Dubai.

chaiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
When is it coming to Nigeria? Also whenever it is coming remember that Buhari is still d president so that u put d price where Nigerians can be able to purchase it.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Litmus: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Arif Chowdhury

Stephen Ha

David Abudallah

but no Ade, Obi or Omo.

Seems Nigerians love this Techno and are doing much to spread its existence in Africa through blogs and web pages. The company could use a Nigerian in a position of influence or significant capacity if not Nigerians should be angling for such

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by bigdot1759(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
some people will never stop talking shit the same camera use here for phantom 8 is d one use in iPhone 7 series Sony imx 386, so what else do u still want
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
I hate wasting my data, I'll bite somebody here oosad
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Shorty nahme you dry bash like this......?
u too like free things

Be an independent woman
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Mckandre(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tecno will always remain a crappy piece of garbage undecided

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Paulblessing1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
bigdot1759:
some people will never stop talking shit the same camera use here for phantom 8 is d one use in iPhone 7 series Sony imx 386, so what else do u still want
dude, iPhone 7 processor is totally different from mtk processor, apple fusion is a more powerful processor when compared to the helio p and x processors. the more powerful the processor the more powerful the camera.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
rawpadgin:
u too like free things
Be an independent woman
But you promised me one love
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by missslimzy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
This will surely be a beast of a phone.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
But you promised me one love
u lie!

I don't make promises, I love surprises so much
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
rawpadgin:
u lie!

I don't make promises, I love surprises so much
so daddy are you surprising me
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Lucascruiz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is anyone not seeing that that is a huawei honor 8 design...am curious to know the processor..jf its snapdragon lemme fall and be crippled
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by bobo65(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Iamdemola:
It will retail for 1399 AED, that's #135,600 and made available immediately in the countries listed

Nigeria Na no 1 grin
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by omoalajah(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
I don't know what they want
bigdot1759:
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Tmiky: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
If dubai is lik this how will Heaven look like,,,hop Nigeria will look like Dubai one day i v a dream
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Tmiky: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where is the so call phantom 8 pix they launch sef
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Palmerbarry: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
tolexy007:
Nice one.....but the d diff BTW this phantom 8 and infinix Note4 pro is just the camera and the Memory
And processor?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by enny66(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
[Video] watch TECNO phantom 8 Unboxing and first impression
https://naijmobile.com/watch-tecno-phantom-8-unboxing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOk_2e8osQs

Iamdemola:
It is no longer news that mobile giant, TECNO MOBILE is set to launch the next phantom today.

The event is happening at the prestigious Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai.

Check out live pictures from the events below:

Guests arriving by helicopter ride
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by datyorubaboy: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
watch the video nah
Tmiky:
Where is the so call phantom 8 pix they launch sef
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by madgoat(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
decatalyst:
Each time I see this dude called Odunlade, I just dey happy for his success and for the heights that still awaits him. To crown it all, I have noticed that he is also respective...he is gonna last long

Thats if one dat he doesn't get a blood clot in one of the arteries in his brain rendering him a vegetable cry
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by mrMeen(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Iamdemola:

I don't understand you sir
the other phone in the picture is it not the infinix note 4 pro
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by sfinkzslot(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2017
so its cheaper now to launch phones in Dubai
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by henry007(m): 3:09am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by wink2015(m): 4:04am On Oct 23, 2017
When will Nigerian leaders create the enabling environment for us to have our own Nigerian made mobile phone.

We keep buying every latest invention from foreign countries while at the same time killing our economy.

So long as he oil money is coming and they are stealing it the Nigerian politician will not have the vision to develop the country.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by kowalsky: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2017
dominique:
Why launch a phone that is mostly used by Africans in Dubai?

its surprising. plus i thought they said this company was owned by a Nigerian. how come all the high ranking executives I've seen so far are of Asian decent.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Ehimzy(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2017
omoalajah:
I don't know what they want

There is more to a camera than just its sensors... processors matter a lot.. especially those that support high ISP.. every tech enthusiast knows the helio p series arent so good at image processing.. look at the meizu pro 7 and pro 7 plus.. both use helio p25 and x30 but they cant beat an lg g5 from early last year.. the s7 edge doesnt use any of the sony 300 series sensors.. but still thrashes a lot of camera centric devices today... look at lg g5
. Its using sony imx260... 260.. yets its pics are amazing. Why? Snapdragon 821 and its unrivalled image processing power.. google pixel was one of the best phones last year.. it had no OIS... an f/2.0 aperture yet its HDR was the best.. not even the samsungs and iphones came close why?? Apart from a good senso... a high ISP processor... even huawei mate and p series from 2015... even the honor 8.. without OIS and a small aperture took incredible shots.. even better thsn the f/1.8 OIS EIS camera of the Axon 7.. why? Good sensor.. Powerful image signal processsing from Kirin 950... incredibly powerful.. detailed yet optimized software from huawei and german optics expert leica...

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT SENSOR

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by Ehimzy(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone not find it strange that tecno never gives us the technical specs of the camera on its mobile devices.. no aperture size.. no micron length.. presence or absence of Laser autofocus... or phase detection... or OIS EIS.. Nothing.. company is owned by nigerian indeed.. we've NEVER recieved any address from him at ANY of his company's launches.. especially its flagship launches in his country and outside.. its VERY fishy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by lukstar: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Wondering if tecno is for African countries alone... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures / At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.