Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (23231 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by swisscarter(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Ehimzy:

There is more to a camera than just its sensors... processors matter a lot.. especially those that support high ISP.. every tech enthusiast knows the helio p series arent so good at image processing.. look at the meizu pro 7 and pro 7 plus.. both use helio p25 and x30 but they cant beat an lg g5 from early last year.. the s7 edge doesnt use any of the sony 300 series sensors.. but still thrashes a lot of camera centric devices today... look at lg g5
. Its using sony imx260... 260.. yets its pics are amazing. Why? Snapdragon 821 and its unrivalled image processing power.. google pixel was one of the best phones last year.. it had no OIS... an f/2.0 aperture yet its HDR was the best.. not even the samsungs and iphones came close why?? Apart from a good senso... a high ISP processor... even huawei mate and p series from 2015... even the honor 8.. without OIS and a small aperture took incredible shots.. even better thsn the f/1.8 OIS EIS camera of the Axon 7.. why? Good sensor.. Powerful image signal processsing from Kirin 950... incredibly powerful.. detailed yet optimized software from huawei and german optics expert leica...

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT SENSOR
now somebody is making sense
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by dukeo(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2017
swisscarter:
now somebody is making sense

grin
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by WaffenSS(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Iamdemola:
Beautiful ladies as ushers! Chai! I wished I was in Dubai. shocked

Even if you were you couldn't do jack about those ladies but stare.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by WaffenSS(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2017
10x zoom you just know it's digital, not optical.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by tolexy007(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Palmerbarry:
And processor?
yeah...
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
so daddy are you surprising me
daddy? Seriously?

Is that the best pet name u can come up with?

U mean i am old?

In fact, it's over between us tongue
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
wink tongue
rawpadgin:
daddy? Seriously?

Is that the best pet name u can come up with?

U mean i am old?
In fact, it's over between us tongue
sorry darling
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
wink :Psorry darling
just like that

U have to prepare chicken pepper soup with a bottle of rozay for me, or u want me to take a second wife?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
just like that

U have to prepare chicken pepper soup with a bottle of rozay for me, or u want me to take a second wife?
Consider it done sir......... second waitin I can't afford to share you with another woman abeg ooooo even though I call you shorty there is this special something that you have....... tongue
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
Consider it done sir......... second waitin I can't afford to share you with another woman abeg ooooo even though I call you shorty there is this special something that you have....... tongue
grin. Are u talking about the infant leg in between my thighs wink

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin. Are u talking about the infant leg in between my thighs wink
You self person no fit find her Mr Right in peace again
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
You self person no fit find her Mr Right in peace again
u know what, since it's taking me forever to pop the question.. ....

Why don't you propose to me tongue

So can bring my people to come & meet ur people wink
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
u know what, since it's taking me forever to pop the question.. ....

Why don't you propose to me tongue

So can bring my people to come & meet ur people wink
grin yea so you want a woman to propose to you.... hah Oga this one is strong......so you're happy my mates are getting married every Saturday..... and am here you don't want to do anything thing about it daddy
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
grin yea so you want a woman to propose to you.... hah Oga this one is strong......so you're happy my mates are getting married every Saturday..... and am here you don't want to do anything thing about it daddy
that means you have to wait a while cuz i have to @ least start laying the foundation of our house. U don't want live in a rented apartment for too long plus i have to raise some real fund for you so u can set up ur own conglomerate. my wife aint gonna work for nobody
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
that means you have to wait a while cuz i have to @ least start laying the foundation of our house. U don't want live in a rented apartment for too long plus i have to raise some real fund for you so u can set up ur own conglomerate. my wife aint gonna work for nobody
ohhh this just melt my heart you such a darling...... my daddy I mean it
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
ohhh this just melt my heart you such a darling...... my daddy I mean it
kiss

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
kiss
So when are we making it official
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
So when are we making it official
not until i see a picture of you undecided
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by biacan(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
not until i see a picture of you undecided
please nah my love.... you No I do respect you here
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by rawpadgin(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
please nah my love.... you No I do respect you here
but i have to see how my prospective companion look like na
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by henry007(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
TECNO Phantom 8 24-Hour Review and Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2xfQ437QE&t=86s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4Qq2Ahowy3TVV0vEUy-jQs6

Happy watching.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by bravesoul247(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
The phantom 8 is a device to behold.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by bravesoul247(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sheun001:
what's the battery capacity
I think 3500mAh
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by bravesoul247(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:
Why launch a phone that is mostly used by Africans in Dubai?
I see nothing wrong with it cos the Tecno Spark was launched in Lagos and I attended sef.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by tafat: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2017
bravesoul247:
I see nothing wrong with it cos the Tecno Spark was launched in Lagos and I attended sef.
Yeah true but d guy still got a point sha
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 by bravesoul247(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2017
tafat:

Yeah true but d guy still got a point sha
it was later launched in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.