Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pun Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pun Story (948 Views)

Meet Kessy Agwam, Nigeria's Most Creative Pun Star / My Book Of Pun / Pun Lovers Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pun Story by gracile(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Let's play a mind game shall we?

I woke with a start. A cold air from outside caressed me disturbing my peaceful sleep. And like around nipples I was standing straight. I recognized my environment instantly even though it's been a while I came this lane. I readied myself instantly for further orders my mission though obvious demands patience.
After placing the cap on my bald head, I plunged immediately to the task ahead. The energy running through me was amazing.
The target building, though surrounded with thick forest didn't deter my progress and under seconds I found the door and made my way in. I didn't need to knock, the door was open.
The room was dark but warm so I went head on, ignoring the friction of my body brushing against the walls till I hit something, soft but resilient. I retreated backwards and returned with as much force and speed as the first time. I went on and on that way, hitting the object each time; my strength increasing and so was the tempo.
I felt the liquid rush of adrenaline pumping into my head. Excited. I couldn't contain it for long do I let it run into my cap.
Now I didn't move but remained inside. Fixed. So I inched closer to take a clearer view at the objects.
Two kid-like figure sat in awkward positions. They stared right back at me and I could tell, they didn't seem too pleased to see me. They probably thought I was stingy, since I didn't drop icecream like before. They looked bigger than the last time I was here when they were just tiny midgets. I had the icecream okay, but it was inside the cap I wore and they could see it I'm sure they did. How could I explain the situation? I can swear I felt one of them kick at me from the ballon-like walls he was trapped in. Maybe he was trying to obtain the icecream by force or worse, driving me away.
Without warning, I took to my heels, back the same way I entered. By the time I was outside, I was already slouching and shrunken with guilt.
Actually, fatigue.

So who am I?

wink

1 Like

Re: Pun Story by teamwilly(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Konji

1 Like

Re: Pun Story by gracile(f): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
teamwilly:
Konji
wink

(1) (Reply)

Coming Soon. It's Going To Be Fun All Through / The Uncommon Sugar Mummy Pt 11 / The Nightmare..... A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.