Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Nightmare..... A Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nightmare..... A Short Story (939 Views)

LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) / THE NIGHTMARE (Evil Lurks In The Dark) / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nightmare..... A Short Story by Deejay1000(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
I woke up with a start, heart racing and sweating all over.
The room was pitch black as there was no light that night, it was only just a dream I tried to assure myself even though it felt so real. Then suddenly I sensed a movement of a shadow in the dark..as first I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me but no it was real.
I felt lightheaded at that moment, heart thumping against my chest.. In the blink of an eye the dark shadow was on my chest... I tried to move my body but it was as if I became paralyzed that moment, I tried to scream but I could only whisper..only my eyes were moving to and fro..oh God I'm I gonna die like this I prayed silently.
Suddenly the light was restored back and the dark shadow vanished without trace. I regained consciousness but could'nt sleep all through the night.

1 Like

Re: The Nightmare..... A Short Story by CherylEGingras: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thanks for sharing this story with us. I love it. I love to read nightmare stories and I am glad I found your post where you have shared a very beautiful story with us. I also want to read a article on Nightmares in Childhood and for that I am searching for a site online where I can read article on it. So, I was searching for it online and found your post link.

(1) (Reply)

The Story You've Been Waiting For Here --- Flower Boy And The S3x Addict / Top Notch Writing Services !!! / Phat Wall Studios Underground Offer,cant Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.