Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari (10580 Views)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
I hope you don't remotely imagine I'm gonna have a convo with you.

You should know I don't engage boys like you here. You should be glad I quoted you even once. Trust me, this would be the second and last time ever.

Bye.
You're an APC and Buhari bootlicker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by melejo(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2017
No he shouldn't. Mina was corrupt under Jonathan but under bubu he is a saint just like saint Amaechi and co
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by kaystick86(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Baba Bubu is just a disgrace yo our generation. Am disappointed in APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by olisaEze(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
The same "objective" boy wrote this..

So much for objectivity.

Is the story false or not?
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by konoplyanka: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Fizznation come and see your incorrupt brother.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by Chommieblaq(f): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Now I know this op is just another lonely kid desperate for attention.

Wasn't he the same person that created a thread just yesterday and said he's frustrated with Nigerian leaders and the forum and is "quitting until 2019 when he'd come back to follow up on latest developments"?

Whatever happened to your pledge?

Smh.
Smh

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by fashrola(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2017
nawtyme:
I don't think he should be arrested alone. The head of service, the person in charge of the ministry, CHAI.
A man who said he was been hunted and his property seized because of ordinary 100 billion, fled the country when he was under trial, and has now been promoted.
He kept pension funds in his account to generate millions for him in interests the same crime former IGP Tafa Balogun was accused of committing.

Is this one stealing, corruption or both?

I will pight kwarupshion. Oya e don set. Make we dey observe.

Double promotion mind you
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by link2ok22: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
I hope you don't remotely imagine I'm gonna have a convo with you.

You should know I don't engage boys like you here. You should be glad I quoted you even once. Trust me, this would be the second and last time ever.

Bye.

Smh

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by OritaIbadan: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Now I know this op is just another lonely kid desperate for attention.

Wasn't he the same person that created a thread just yesterday and said he's frustrated with Nigerian leaders and the forum and is "quitting until 2019 when he'd come back to follow up on latest developments"?

Whatever happened to your pledge?

Smh.
Your hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by awa(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari and APC are very big error

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by newslifeop: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Better
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by coluka: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
Nigerians React to Maina’s Reinstatement, Lauds PMB On Anti Corruption war:

Some Nigerians have reacted to the recent reinstatement of the former Chairman of Presidential Committee on Pension Reform Task force Team (PRTT), Abdulrasheed Maina, into the federal civil service, saying the development is victory over corruption and age-long pervasion of the civil service rules and labour laws.

Speaking with New-Nigeria Reporters via telephone conversation, Coordinator of the North Central Youth Leaders’ Forum, Hon Alfa Nma in his reaction to Maina’s reinstatement stated that some corrupt pension looters ganged up against Maina and he was framed to be corrupt. “Maina’s car was shot on his way from the Presidential Villa since then, Maina went into hiding. “So, who will not run away when it has become obvious that people are after your life,” he said.

He recalled that Senator Kabir Gaya who earlier accused Maina of stealing 195 billion Naira soon renounced his accusation when he declared that the said money was found to be lodged in the federal government’s account, which is part of the TSA of the Buhari’s administration.

The group, North Central Youth Leaders’ Forum, had earlier called on President Buhari to sustain the anti corruption war, urging him that while fighting corruption, he should look into the files of those fighting corruption in the previous administration and were framed up. According to the group, the advice was with a view to determining the merit or otherwise of some cases to not only clear them but also to make them part of the anti corruption war as in the case of Maina.

Similarly, Mr. Ibrahim Kuru who spoke from Kaduna noted that the reinstatement of Maina is a victory over corruption, saying, “it would be a victory for the corrupt people in the system if obvious cases of people who were framed up for doing the right thing were not looked into.

On his part, Comrade Okpokwu Ogenyi who spoke from Abuja hailed President Mohammadu Buhari over Maina’s reinstatement, saying it is a plus for the anti corruption war of the present administration.

According to Dr. Mohammed Ardo, a retired civil servant , “any reasonable person would commend President Buhari for righting the wrongs of the past by reiterating Maina”.

Also, in his reaction, the Chairman Federal Concerned Pensioners, Mr David Audu who spoke from Lagos added that President Buhari has rekindled the hope of Nigerians who suffered injustice, noting that unjust acts of the past administration can be corrected by Maina’s reinstatement.

He said, ” a bunch of clueless people will sit at your homes and operate on hearsay, even when they do not have a copy of the civil service rules.”

“You don’t jump into conclusions and engage in a smear campaign on a man who has done nothing to offend you. People are not just sacked or dismissed if they are not political appointees.”

“If you are a career civil servant, there are rules and processes to follow and it was obvious that the process that led to the sack of Maina was flawed and the President should be commended”, Mr Audu said.

It could be recalled that Maina while fighting corruption in the pension sector through the PRTT in 2010 recovered over 200 billion Naira in cash but, as some Nigerians put it, “in the process, the hunter became the hunted as corruption forth back and was sacked illegally.”

It could also be recalled that Maina led PRTT recovered 1.6 trillion Naira both in cash and assets within a period of one year.

The zombies are here!!!!!!
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by jonyima: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2017
So EFCC works under the direction of Buhari? We are fighting corruption indeed.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
am out, this is Hart broken, I wish I can do something anything but I can't,
Nigerians is in trouble and we still don't know it yet.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by Reference(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2017
By 2019 everyone will be demystified, period.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by JusticeSeeker: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Maina was only framed up. No iota of truth in the allegations against him. The pension cabal didn't want to drown​ alone.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by Apoztl3(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine how the Interior Ministry and Civil Service Commission were passing the reappointment and promotion of a "www" published and scandalous criminal to themselves, like a friendly ping pong game.

So obvious that Abdulrasheed didn't abscond all this while he was declared wanted.
I guess he was advised to lay low for a while, until the news about his scandal fizzles out, so he can continue with his usual activities.

Thanks to Premium Times for blowing out the whistle.
Our intelligence could have been successfully played on.

So Buhari's body odour against corruption is now a fragrance attracting corruption!
I thank God for ur liberation really
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by OritaIbadan: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=omenka post=61685170]Pay closer attention I think that should
be your body odor.

You sure don't recognize it.

Bye.

Every idiot today thinks the best way to attract attention to themselves is quoting Omenka.
You sound so frustrated, please take things easy bro.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
EFCC should pick him up.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawtyme:
I don't think he should be arrested alone. The head of service, the person in charge of the ministry, CHAI.
A man who said he was been hunted and his property seized because of ordinary 100 billion, fled the country when he was under trial, and has now been promoted.
He kept pension funds in his account to generate millions for him in interests the same crime former IGP Tafa Balogun was accused of committing.

Is this one stealing, corruption or both?

I will pight kwarupshion. Oya e don set. Make we dey observe.

Your mother must be confused when she gave birth to you...the doctors too where confused cuz you look like a cow and think like one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group / "Government Overlooking Leaders Promoting Bloodletting, Brings Violence" - Shehu / Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.