Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House (24582 Views)

Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by YINKS89(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2017
If u read d last part of d post ull discover dat nothing wld b done to d police coz d pro juz gave us an hint.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by TI1919(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Well, thank God he didn't loss his life it should be a lesson the PHCN workers who intimidate innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Abudu2000(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Bullhari007:
that area will not get light for the next 6months
absolutely Bru..NEPA be like barbers oo, your power no reach them especially when them decide to teach ur area a lesson that's when you will realize that so all these times NEPA wasn't giving ppl light there was nothing wrong with the engines.....as in ,your next neighborhood will enjoy 24hours light just to punish ur own area..

Good for both of them anyway, bw NEPA and Police I can hardly decide the lesser evil of them.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by eagleeye2: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2017
tstx:
48k lol. that one na SUN bill
Na my whole area bill dem give me
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Abfinest007(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2017
phcn n police these two can kill eir selves d public won't bother bcus they are hated by Nigerians
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
eagleeye2:
Last month I was billed 48k plus, if I see any NEPA official coming to cut power I might do the same. This guys are just thieves.

the light in my house have been disconnected for over a year now, because the monthly charges was too much for neighbours to pay. they were owing 135k when i packed in. after a year plus in darkness, they(NEPA) brought a bill of 400k plus last two months that shocked every body i.e we are supposed to pay for the darkness, we must pay for light from sun, moon and star, we must also pay for fuel consumed in generator.

NEPA ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by lebete3000: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
dingbang:
In Nigeria we are still in the era where electricity officials have to climb pole to cut supply of electricity...

Meanwhile 25billion dollars is missing...

Pls tell us how they do it in other climes....
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Twrecks(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
And why is NEPA still cimbing poles when by now everyone should have a prepaid metre ...Just imagine a whole former IG has not beeen issued prepaid metre then how do they expect tge common man to access it

Don't be surprised. The so-called big man might have rejected it when it was brought to him because pre-paid does not allow for use of power without pay

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by hadura29(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Na only leg dem brake, dem Bleep up, head sef for follow. Useless Nepa
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2017
I support the Nigerian police on this. Power wotkers are all thieves
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by EmeeNaka: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2017
The police for beat am wella
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by neonly: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
tstx:
Calling the guy a criminal is so wrong bruh... He is just a messenger
Wait till when like 3 set of nepa individual come to cut Yur light claiming they are from nepa only for u to settle3set of people nepa are just criminal I swear
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by ivolt: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Some of u sef.. If most nigerians have been paying for darkness, why won't d former IG also pay? Isn't he a Nigerian?

See how some of Us reason.. No wonder d rich and public office holders kip making a fool of us. I hope U know d meaning of d word criminal? Why haven't u broken someone's head or leg for coming to disconnect ur light?

There are a lot of cave men in Nigeria and they usually think they are smart.
They love to get everything for free.

They will claim there is no light, yet won't allow disconnection.
Why fight for a service that doesn't exist?
Someone is obviously lying.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by ivolt: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
TI1919:
Well, thank God he didn't loss his life it should be a lesson the PHCN workers who intimidate innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.

There is no intimidation or force here.
Pay your bill or disconnect your light if you can't.
Electricity is not free!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by jamace(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
smartg:

which individual?. a criminal came to cut ur light and you're still calling him "an individual doing lawful duty". am sure you have not had encounter with tthese criminals you called individual. the NEPA people are more dangerous than the police. A house is owing #154000 base on CRAZY-BILL. if you give everybody pre-paid meter, there will b no need for climbing the electric pole like a monkey banana to cut people's light.
GBAM!!!! cool
Govt allocates money to Discos every year to provide prepaid meters for customers for free BUT the Discos will not provide, yet continue to give estimated bills.
Any worker that risks his life for the Discos is not wise!.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by ivolt: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
kingthreat:
I support the Nigerian police on this. Power wotkers are all thieves

Keep supporting criminality until you fall victim.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Police and brutality sha......

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by udemzyudex(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:
The police must be tried, if found guilty, he should be jailed.

LOL.. Na so, since he was fighting for the IG, baba nothing will happen grin

Nigeria is a big joke.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by jo997: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2017
The police public officer has made it bluntly clear that nothing will happen to the officer, in fact his arrest is a coax in order to to ironical proved that justice must be served to Eko official.

obviously the public perception of paying for bills is still low, but beating a worker doing his normal job by the police is totally wrong, in fact the masses are now encouraged to maim and if possible kill lawfully assigned job man out there doing hiq work.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by MikeBetty(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
And why is NEPA still cimbing poles when by now everyone should have a prepaid metre ...Just imagine a whole former IG has not beeen issued prepaid metre then how do they expect tge common man to access it
News Like This Will Not Cease To Pop Up To Internet Until All The Discos Provide Prepaid Metres To The Houses And Industries. PHCN Enjoys Issuance Of Over Bloated Bills, That Is Why They Refuse To Metre Houses.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by maisauki: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2017
aolawale025:
There should be a law to protect an individual when he's on the job. Some jobs are dangerous
no job is dangerous, it will not take you anything to prostrate to a raging officer jus to safe yourself from being brutalised. now ego has led him to d hospital, if really he was beaten by d officer
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Pidginwhisper: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Na Only leg? Dem for remove one hand join..atleast this one no go climb pole again for sometime grin grin. Na joel of Ikdc I dey find.. Na Axe I go take mark am..
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Basfaq(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
tstx:
Calling the guy a criminal is so wrong bruh... He is just a messenger
messanger of darkness. grin
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by SHANGALORLOR: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
please let's tell ourselves the truth,Nepa people are seriously forking up how can you bring a so called estimated bills e.g fifteen thousand naira for just a one room and parlor apartment every month and you expect people to be happy with you. In fact this is sheer madness. In fact why them no fire yourself. Nonsensical Nepa people.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by bewla(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2017
olureignforever:
Police is your friend lol cool
and Nape is our buubdy abi
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Donkalio: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Two thieves don meet.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
ivolt:

Keep supporting criminality until you fall victim.

Nepa/PHCN are the ultimate criminals. Imagine they gave me bill of 11,000 this month. I dont even use an AC. May thunder fire you for supporting them. Idiota.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Bullhari007(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Abudu2000:
absolutely Bru..NEPA be like barbers oo, your power no reach them especially when them decide to teach ur area a lesson that's when you will realize that so all these times NEPA wasn't giving ppl light there was nothing wrong with the engines.....as in ,your next neighborhood will enjoy 24hours light just to punish ur own area..

Good for both of them anyway, bw NEPA and Police I can hardly decide the lesser evil of them.
NEPA are lesser evil compare to criminals in uniform , I pity people in that area, they should just kukuma budget extra money for gas
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Amajerry83(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Police and Nepa na same. Make dem settle dem matter.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by OlujobaSamuel: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2017
my enemies fighting, what more can i do than to sit and watch. 2set of criminals

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by talk2stefan(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Shey na every body light dem dey disconnect? He doesn't pay bills, so? Do you pay bills? PHCN workers, Do they pay bills? The problem in this country is from the top

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / IEDC staff electrocuted at ijegun, ikotun Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.