Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House (24581 Views)

Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by periphetes: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2017
When will it ever be recorded of jailing a senior or junior officer for breaking the law? undecided those guys cover up each other mess very well.

Most of them are irreparably corrupt, go to any police station to report breach of peace or violence. They will ask you following :

Police: ehn!!! so as anybody been killed?

Citizen : no sir

Police : ohk, wait for inspector kabiru he went to buy bread across the road.

Citizen : undecided but sir, its an emergency oo.

Police: My friend, don't tell me what to do, if you can't wait for inspector kabiru. Go home we will come and meet you also drop your phone number.

Citizen : saying within me ( and am paying my taxes for this people) . Hissed and walked out.

No better force than the Nigerian army, those guys are always ready and gallant. Thumbs up
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by SNIPER123: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
The two parties involved cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by drololaaof: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
The statement by the police public relation officer if correct is even worse than the action of the officer that assaulted the phcn official ,so because it is the rtd IG house wrong action will be taken,it shows that the police will not do anything with officer see her calling him criminal already who is a criminal among them now?
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
cool cool cool sad cheesy smiley wink cheesy cool very neat job.Tell dem to stop climbing/jumping. from one pole to another like a monkey, mbanu.Let dem break his skull join.Nonsense
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Na so, since he was fighting for the IG, baba nothing will happen grin
Nigeria is a big joke.
You are very right also bro.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by akata1: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
he for break the two legs. . light wey no dey constant
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by luckyogor(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbehave247:

cc:lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/sergeant-breaks-electricity-workers-leg-for-disconnecting-ex-igs-house/
Life is all about wisdom,make we nor allow our overdo put us for wahala,the case is dead on arrival,the man receive beating for nothing.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by ozoemenaca: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
This Eko Electricity Distribution Company Staffs are wicked, they would give you crazy bills, ours they give us N20,000 to N25,000 per flat and if you venture pay on N20,000 out of N25,000 per flat monthly they would come and disconnect your light. Its really annoying. They would not even want to give you prepaid meter because they enjoy exploiting people. Come to Ijesha you see the kind of bills they give people there.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's wrong for an ex senior civil servant not to pay his bills.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Shaballantin(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Gud stuff by the police
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by kingthreat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

the light in my house have been disconnected for over a year now, because the monthly charges was too much for neighbours to pay. they were owing 135k when i packed in. after a year plus in darkness, they(NEPA) brought a bill of 400k plus last two months that shocked every body i.e we are supposed to pay for the darkness, we must pay for light from sun, moon and star, we must also pay for fuel consumed in generator.

NEPA ehhh

wow, these nepa guys are bastardds

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by kingthreat(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
mechanics:
It's wrong for an ex senior civil servant not to pay his bills.

Just like it is wrong to be billed unjustly

1 Like

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingthreat:

Just like it is wrong to be billed unjustly
hahahaha, you have a point, but the policeman went too far.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by lordnammy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
KardinalZik:

You're Right!
Plus the fact that the light isn't even constant.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by kingthreat(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2017
mechanics:
hahahaha, you have a point, but the policeman went too far.

Imagine someone bringing a bill of 12k to a house without any heavy appliance that used to pay 2k and if you dont complete the amount, you get disconnected. Sorry but I feel the police officer should have done worse sef
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by mechanics(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2017
kingthreat:

Imagine someone bringing a bill of 12k to a house without any heavy appliance that used to pay 2k and if you dont complete the amount, you get disconnected. Sorry but I feel the police officer should have done worse sef
hahahahahaha, dats not a good advice, if the police man is charge to court he must pay fine or go to jail, because its wrong for someone to beat up someone in active duty, i was over billed before, so i have to get an analogue meter so right now, am being charged normal, so you have to get one also to avoid over billing.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
mechanics:
hahahahahaha, dats not a good advice, if the police man is charge to court he must pay fine or go to jail, because its wrong for someone to beat up someone in active duty, i was over billed before, so i have to get an analogue meter so right now, am being charged normal, so you have to get one also to avoid over billing.

They refused to give us any meter. Arr you going to pay the money for me. If you are not, dont defend these criminals
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Nwachiizu(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Nothing justifies breaking someone's leg performing his legal duty. If your bill is high report to the Disco servicing you or NERC (National Electricity Regulatory Commission). Billing is done by a NERC approved billing methodology plus the fact that Discos purchase the energy from TCN (Transmission Company of Nigeria) and will sell at a price to be able to pay and also make some profit. As it stands now Discos can't even pay for all the energy they imported from TCN. They are owing billions of Naira because most customers don't pay their bills plus the energy thefts(tapping) rampart among many customers. The situation is currently bad and government is working hard along with the private investors to make things better. grin
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by haroldenke: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Den 4 break his head join. Stupid people, they will never give prepaid meter and thwy will give outrageous estimated bill of what you will use six month for one month bill. It is time all these NEPA or phcn people should be killed one by one, no change has ever been worn without revolution.
Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by neonly: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Police Nepa or whatever they are called are all criminals I no dey pity any one of them

Re: Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House by Torg77: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / IEDC staff electrocuted at ijegun, ikotun Lagos (Photos) / Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.