Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (18123 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cuche:
The desparation in Mr Peter Obi can't be wholly captured with 'hired' interviews like this one. I just pray he doesn't get heart attack when the winner is declared by November 20. Obi has more of PDP people to contend with, how can he come from nowhere to hijack the party. Most of the core PDP men do not want him and his anointed. Obaze of a man was the engine room of Obi's administration, he did so well under that administration. Most of us were surprised when He, Mr Obi worked against Obaze emergence as APGA flag bearer in 2013. Although, he was compensated with SSG but was politically bullied out.
On the other hand, Obiano has performed above average and I want to see how he fairs with the Mous and the other ambitious projects he contracted. Besides, Anambra North should see out its remaining four years and the probable way to see to it, is through Obiano doing the 4 years.

Even Ben Obi.. Current National Secretary of PDP has abandoned PDP for obi.. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
the way black people reason self ... what will benefit me and you more is good governance in anambra state.. ...so "What did Obiano did for anambra? With proofs please and why should we vote the drunkard for a 2nd term
I dont want good governance, I want you to correct your grammar cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Cuche: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

Even Ben Obi.. Current National Secretary of PDP has abandoned PDP for obi.. lol
It should have been Mr Peter Obi's headache, he seems to be preoccupied with Obiano when people like Ifeanyi Ubah are lurking by the side waiting for the best opportunity to strike. Strangely, core PDP loyalists are not even in the campaign team. They are more or less withdrawn.

3 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cuche:

It should have been Mr Peter Obi's headache, he seems to be preoccupied with Obiano when people like Ifeanyi Ubah are lurking by the side waiting for the best opportunity to strike. Strangely, core PDP loyalists are not even in the campaign team. They are more or less withdrawn.
I don't think he is too concerned about the election. He only wants to flex muscles with obiano. Obaze is just his pawn in the fight.. I won't be surprised if obi is funding Tony Nwoye's campaign secretly. His major concern is for obiano to lose and not for obaze to win. It would mean, he will be the only governor to do two terms in Anambra and he will brag that obiano lost because of his influence. Obi is very selfish. I know peter obi very well! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Babacele: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Same guy once wrote..

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Nairaland!
and the wicked liar forgot we were all around when Ngige ,trying to remove the Uba's hands on his throat , unleashed unprecedented road projects on Anambra. When these guys now come around to spew ugly lies ,one cannot but cringe at the blatant hate inspired insults on our sensibilities and at history.

2 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Cuche: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
the way black people reason self ... what will benefit me and you more is good governance in anambra state.. ...so "What did Obiano do for anambra? With proofs please and why should we vote the drunkard for a 2nd term
While I think that Obiano did not cover the expected roads. I personally expected at least 80km of fresh tarring per year from him, making at least 320kms in 4 years. But then one has to factor in somethings, one of which was the recession. Prices of things skyrocketed while revenues declined sharply. Cements, rods and bitumen doubled in prices till this very moment. Compare that with Mr Obi's time when crude oil sold for as high as $110 per barrel, for 3 straight years we sold marginally more than budget benchmarks. They even had ECAs. I strongly believe Obiano will catch up with the number of roads expected of him by the 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Preciousnelly19: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Is obiano contesting against Obi?

I don't understand Obi at all
My dear don't mind Obi.
Na because Obiano no gree give am Anambra State money.

2 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by sunsewa16: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
patrick89:

obiano may be anything but he has been the best governor in Nigeria.
you can argue that with your phone..
let me tell you, peter obi is a crook, obiano has been stopping people from exposing peter obi's evil. He is grateful for obi, but today obi is trying to play out what he fought against ( godfatherism) .

FYI, I used to argue that the 7billion naira never happened until a video tape of Joe Martinz uzodike surfaced... he truly demanded for the 7billion

How much did obiano paid u ?that will make u to loose ur common sense, obi demanded for 7billions in naira but he left 156millions in dollars which he equally gave out the bank's names for verifications,if he removed $50m from it to pay himself before handing over to obiano,nobody will ever detect except his cabals in his government,then how can he come back to request obiano paying him from the same money he handed over,#commonsense#.I hailed from enugwu ukwu Anambra state, deputy governor is my towns man,but I don't support him at all,he did absolutely nothing per development in the state so far, even in my town the by pass he promised constructing during his electioneering campaign 2013 was just started recently with election in the corner,and the road targeted completion date is April 2018,so the calculation is to use it to entice the town to vote for him after election it will be abandoned, I haven't seen a prudent and developmental governance as in Peter Obi administration's and it is very painful when one sees is efforts been destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunsewa16:

[s]How much did obiano paid u ?that will make u to loose ur common sense, obi demanded for 7billions in naira but he left 156millions in dollars which he equally gave out the bank's names for verifications,if he removed $50m from it to pay himself before handing over to obiano,nobody will ever detect except his cabals in his government,then how can he come back to request obiano paying him from the same money he handed over,#commonsense#.I hailed from enugwu ukwu Anambra state, deputy governor is my towns man,but I don't support him at all,he did absolutely nothing per development in the state so far, even in my town the by pass he promised constructing during his electioneering campaign 2013 was just started recently with election in the corner,and the road targeted completion date is April 2018,so the calculation is to use it to entice the town to vote for him after election it will be abandoned, I haven't seen a prudent and developmental governance as in Peter Obi administration's and it is very painful when one sees is efforts been destroyed[/s].
Please shut up and explain where this below is coming from. This is obis most trusted media aide.. Obiano has outperformed obi in 3 years. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by sunsewa16: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

Please shut up and explain where this below is coming from. This is obis most trusted media aide.. Obiano has outperformed obi in 3 years. Fact!

Fool,I pity ur family,go and ask God for sense,depending on what they said in papers rather than facing facts on ground.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by globemoney: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunsewa16:

Fool,I pity ur family,go and ask God for sense,depending on what they said in papers rather than facing facts on ground.
which facts on ground? How did you know obi did not demand for the money when his media aide is saying otherwise? Has obi ever disclaimed the statement from the said aide? Whic facts are you even talking about? Or that obiano has not outperformed obi in 3 years? Are you ready for the debate? Most of you peter obi slaves who are not from Anambra think we will allow you to spread your propaganda easily here.. Sorry inugo.. Try again

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by NwaScore442(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
I am from anambra and I have spent my entire life there, honestly speaking, government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria alongside that of okorocha of IMO state , so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible , billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair.
God bles u mi man.. ..u ar on track of tins trully.. .
Obiano is a hypocrite of d highest order.. .may hiz remaining dayz never be well.. .spite on him

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by ugofr(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Obi is a very stingy man, obiano is generous but we want infrastructures we can see and feel not bill board, as for Tony nwoye (DOA; party wise) Osita, that I cannot tell maka enenia nw'ite, o gbonyuo oku. Yul, it is not bad to dream big or are you secretly canvassing votes for someone?

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
I am from anambra and I have spent my entire life there, honestly speaking, government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria alongside that of okorocha of IMO state , so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible , billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair.
Thank you so much. Only the naive and the ignorant would say Obiano did something. Obiano is a disaster to Anambra. If he wins the upcoming election then know that before the end of his second term Anambra is going back to square one.

You forgot to include the root and decay of Nnewi
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
ramatintin:
if Peter obi was still an Apga member he won't have said this poo. let the people decide who govern them shekina.
Very correct.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
...okay, u that understand the core of governance, tell us what did obiano did for anambra? and with proof and please dont say 3 flyovers..I hope ure not that dumb since u understand the core of governance
What did Obiano do for Anambra
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Danniscott(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
If Obiano is a failure as argued by Peter Obi, He should let Anambra people decide during elections.

He is simply making himself the Anambra Godfather.
Obiano has done well in just 3.5 years in office.

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by jpphilips(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunsewa16:

How much did obiano paid u ?that will make u to loose ur common sense, obi demanded for 7billions in naira but he left 156millions in dollars which he equally gave out the bank's names for verifications,if he removed $50m from it to pay himself before handing over to obiano,nobody will ever detect except his cabals in his government,then how can he come back to request obiano paying him from the same money he handed over,#commonsense#.I hailed from enugwu ukwu Anambra state, deputy governor is my towns man,but I don't support him at all,he did absolutely nothing per development in the state so far, even in my town the by pass he promised constructing during his electioneering campaign 2013 was just started recently with election in the corner,and the road targeted completion date is April 2018,so the calculation is to use it to entice the town to vote for him after election it will be abandoned, I haven't seen a prudent and developmental governance as in Peter Obi administration's and it is very painful when one sees is efforts been destroyed.

Peter Obi's efforts are not destroyed, he gave Anambrarians Obiano same way he is packaging Obaze for the plum job. take a good look at the party obi represents, while they are sentimentally loved in Anambra, they still can't point to anything meaningful it achieved infrastructure wise, think about it, about the $156m Obi left behind, You must realise that those are not money in the bank but tied to several money market instruments, most of which have been renewed by Obiano in recent times, if you understand how money market instrument works, Obi can't just terminate it because he wants 7b naira without serious penalties, so your logic is highly flawed.

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Ugosample(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Same guy once wrote..
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Nairaland!
You don't mean it shocked
Liars everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dumodust(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I have no stake in Anambra politics, seeing as I haven't even visited my hometown since 2014, so I don't have any bias towards anyone, but Obiano has to be the most heavily promoted governor I've ever seen in Nigeria. I can't open a Sun newspaper anyday without seeing Obiano's visage plastered on the top-right corner of the paper directing to an article inside. Even today's own has it as usual. grin Article upon article upon article everyday from paid hacks, cronies and acolytes. He has to have waged the most extensive and most expensive publicity campaign I've ever seen from any Nigerian state governor. Couple this with him wearing clothes printed with his face everywhere he goes. And that nonsensical "Willy is working" in every corner of the state and on every thing he touches, including gift stationeries and kits donated to schools. The guy's narcissism is too much, abeg.

And to be honest, other than some cosmetic touches to Awka, I haven't seen much that he has done so far to deserve re-election. But the truth is I'd still vote him for the simple reason I'm highly suspicious about any political figures who closely align themselves with godfathers. Peter Obi has even eclipsed the Oseloka guy. It's almost as if it's Peter Obi coming out for election and not Oseloka. And I'm never going to vote APC in Anambra, so I can't vote Nwoye. Chidoka and Edochie are just jokers. grin So Obiano at the moment looks the best of the bad options.
golden statement my brother... the only reason to ever vote obiano is not because he did ok, but the others may be worse. i wonder the monster he will become if he wins second term
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by patrick89(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
sunsewa16:

[s/]

Go and learn how to write before you come here to spew gibberish!
You think here is where you make claims without facts! better go back to Facebook where you lie.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by FarmTech(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Have anyone heard about the ATC training done at Mgbakwu Awka? Where 1000s of youths were trained on fishery, piggery and poultry. It lasted for 6wks. Obiano promised to empower us but till today, months have pass but nothing have happen. The worse thing is that Obiano used us to campaign,
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by MrSly(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
god2good:
Too long. OBi & Obi-ano. All na thief
That we want youths to tka dove r does not mean we should label all politicians thief.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by god2good: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
MrSly:

That we want youths to tka dove r does not mean we should label all politicians thief.
Ok bt all na thieves
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dasamek8: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What sort of nonsense is this?

Everyone thinks they are godfathers only because they've been privileged to have held power before.

Nigerian politicians need to know that power truly belongs to the people.

is what he is saying true or false though I don't support either of them. Afterall, he fought Ngige greatly to enthrone the mr Failure and fraud.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dasamek8: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dosinspector:
okorocha did small things in owerri which u can't compare him with Mr fraud Obiano
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dasamek8: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
patrick89:
check out my previous, I have always supported peter obi. but today.

I declare that peter obi is the most stupid, greedy politician I have ever known!

He should go and bury his face in shame. I am saying this because he can not continue to parade himself as a saint. He truly demanded 7billion refund from obiano. That is a staggering fact that most of us never believed until Joe Martinz uzodike was caught on tape saying it very loud, "that loans are meant to be paid back, peter gave obiano 7billion naira loan"
I became very disappointed, in fact I could believe my ear. Today the fight against obiano is just because he refused to pay the loan back.
Most people won't believe obiano, because he is the governor, uneasy they say lies on the head that wears the crown.
Believe me, peter obi is a very dangerous guy.
I thought he was for the good of our state, alas, he is the selfish man here.
I remember how he was treated by PDP dominated state assembly, everyone rallied behind him, as against godfathers, Andy uba and his brother Chris.
Peter obi, was impeached and thrown out by PDP. he came back stronger with help of apga members, he continued to demonize PDP, saying they were evil, today, he wants to destroy the tent, he has defected to PDP, and started calling apga names. I am not an apga member, but apga has been better in our state, we are not interested in changing it anytime soon...
we will never allow these greedy mofos to come and destroy our collective goals, just because of one stupid Peter's ego...
apga the bane of our suffering. Apga the reason Ansu is a glorified primary school, industrial town of Nnewi has stagnated, narrow roads without dual carriage ways, no airport for commerce, anambra had not been granted oil status with ref, No standard standium, no water, no power, no housing schemes, no security, unemployment, civil justice, malls, state investments etc. We are wiser now!
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dasamek8: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
tstx:
Honestly, Ogbasaram... y'all are all enemies of National Development
igbo is igbo anambra is abia we are one. Our co-devpt should be paramount. You have the right ride on.
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Lerio(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
globemoney:

hahahaha..... reminds me of lerio... These jambites wan to teach us governance.. lol
I know i am a jambite but your generation will keep on mentioning my name like you just started for them
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
dasamek8:

apga the bane of our suffering. Apga the reason Ansu is a glorified primary school, industrial town of Nnewi has stagnated, narrow roads without dual carriage ways, no airport for commerce, anambra had not been granted oil status with ref, No standard standium, no water, no power, no housing schemes, no security, unemployment, civil justice, malls, state investments etc. We are wiser now!
nawao
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by patrick89(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2017
dasamek8:

As if you are talking to a child. Anambra has tested all those parties. we have seen what they brought to us.
we can not be fooled by your useless change mantra.
we in Anambra understands the implications of changing political party. it is like bringing a new empty tank! they will feast on our collective wealth. we must stick to our apga. it has given us a unique identity. we don't want bandwagon political party. where loots are shared on.
take your change to IMO state.

Anambra is witnessing unprecedented development, from all works of life, from entertainment industries, to manufacturing to service delivery industries to hospitality. we haven't had it so good before. Apga is not god, they are not perfect, but they're better than PDP APC combined these two parties are big for nothing to Nigeria. the Best politics remains the local politics.
Anambra at the moment is not in debt, they are not lagging in any infrastructural development.
FYI ansu would become the biggest school in the east very soon. It is a new school that is still in it's formative stage. Go to igbariam as the the infrastructure ongoing there. You can not come online and say any shit and walk away.
Your pay per click will never work. All these criminals masquerading as Messiah should show us what they have done in their respective communities!
Tony Nwoye and obaze are never an option.
Tony is a criminal, cultist! while obaze is just another English speaking diplomat, just like prof, ayade , the governor of cross rivers state. he does not have anything to offer. He has nothing of his own. He is being sponsored by peter obi.He is a nobody in ogbaru.
Don't come here and be making noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / VAT: FIRS’ Exclusive List Push Suffers Setback At NASS / Court Jails UNIZIK Ex-Lecturer For Defamatory Comments On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.