Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe (20845 Views)

FAAN Arrests Arik Air Worker For Seeking Bribe From Passenger / Police Officer On Video Seeking Bribe Arrested (photo) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by braivheart: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
What shall it profit whosoever recorded this

This man is a family man striving for his daily bread cos his take home aint substantial...why try to bring him down

Wickedness has never paid anyone

Pls stop!!!

Na wa o

You call yourself BornnAgainChild and you dey talk like this

No hope for Nigeria at all with this crop of citizens

I weep for Nigeria
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by Iamsammy(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

Who told you the police earn low

The least ranked earn about N45k. That's like 3 times above the minimum wage of a civil servant.

Do you know the police earn higher than their army equivalent

Low earnings is not a reason for corruption. Why do our senators who earn higher than Trump still collect bribe
police earn than army? U know say u dey lie but kontiniu

1 Like

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by tobiit(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2017
uiluil:
Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) the Head of Department of Statistics Department of University of Ilorin is doing.
He has Graduated only one Msc student since over 2 years not that students don't manage to finish But he has over 100 clearance file on his table that he refuses to sign. His accomplice is one Dr Oyeyemi (08068241885) in the same department.
No body to report him to because they all practice the same pls advice on what you think we can do.
pls quot me to suggest what to do

I called the prof. number you displayed above and he explained the situation to me. the said the students that's has pending issues can check the PG school for resolves now. and I think he's a nice man too. peace out

1 Like

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by fowlyansh181(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

This man is a family man striving for his daily bread cos his take home aint substantial...why try to bring him down

Pls stop!!!
criminals and people who also go into kidnapping are even unemployed poor family men striving to survive , what do people gain in bringing them down ..

If you think my post is any different from yours then you are quite stupid .
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by uiluil: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2017
tobiit:

I called the prof. number you displayed above and he explained the situation to me. the said the students that's has pending issues can check the PG school for resolves now. and I think he's a nice man too. peace out

he is just a snake he can pretend as if he is 9ice
all is lie

thank you for helping
God bless you
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by talk2percy(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
I hate this police people eh...the only thing they get A1 na collecting bribe..
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by farihafaheemah(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Pls stop!!!
..... so you support corruption?. What aabout innocent people he's extorting . Call a spade a spade, the policeman is a disgrace to police force. He should be sacked if the video is real
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by akaahs(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
One of d greatest lies ever told in dis country is dat
1. D police is ur friend
2. D police is not corrupt..

Oh dats even 2...

https://www.nairaland.com/4132515/e-book-scams-expose
U forget to asd "bail is free"
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by DarryOsh(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Abeg stop acting holier than though...aint there worst people in govt that are doing worse

When rich man thief billions his been parted at the back and not recorded with phone but when poor man thief common maggi just to use in spicing his food so it can be tastefull to his kids eating...here and then people like you crucify him undecided

My dear dont always think within the box....sometimes think outside it

That other people (rich or poor) do it doesn't make it right.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by bendike: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2017
This is not recent. It happened over 4-6 years ago if i remember right. Police check point in front of fcmb bank a
Akowonjo branch. The guy "chiyem" was dismissed from the police force. Last time i spoke with him, he said his folks contributed little funds for him to get a Nigerian used car for transport business. Unfortunately the car was wack. He spent all the money on the car but it will work 1 day and he spends the rest of the week at the mechanic. This was like 3-4 years ago i think. Wonder what he is up to now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by eagleu: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2017
How's the fight against corruption going?
In the good old GEJ days, police dey accept naira, now in this Buhari era, na only dollar they want!
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by valinno(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2017
DO YOU NEED LAND AT AFFORDABLE PRICE,we have
land at FESTAC TOWN,AJAH,ABULADO SATELITE TOWN
ALL IN LAGOS,WE ALSO HAVE AT ISIAGU
AWKA,IBAGWA NIKE ENUGU AND ACHRARA IBASA
ASABA DELTA STATE,benefits of buying from us:free
from govt aquisition,Global C of O,Individual survey plan,Deed of Asignment,Road Network,No omonile
wahala,Our HOME FOR ALL Scheme allows you to
ACQUIRE LAND & BUILD your own DREAM HOUSE with
flexible payments plan within 2years,get your own
dream land now as the offer last,contact
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by ewizard1: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
I can see phulz in support of the policeman badmouthing the video recorder!
#shameonyou
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by XXLDICK(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
HugeDan:
Police pay for accomodation, light and water bill but Military personnels dont. They all live in the barracks.
excluding salary, the police earn accommodation and several other allowances
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by abbeyty(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
what is wring with these people? the stupid police man is not even ashamed of asking and sit comfortably in the car as if the guy dey work for him
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by omomummy13: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
We are presently looking to engage the services of O'LEVEL/OND/BSc HOLDERS

Are you good with Photoshop?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

Your ability to set clear goals will ultimately help to achieve life dreams. Work hard today to have a rewarding future. We are a startup. We are committed to our vision. We are fearless. We are passionate and most importantly we fear ONLY God.

We will build your confidence, help you to grow and eventually treat you as an important part of our organization.

Interested?

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail. Office Location: Lekki
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Pls stop!!!

Ya crazy fa....what gibberish did you just spew?
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by Ovokoo: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by frainc(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Pls stop!!!
anyone that support this police man is a corrupt fellow
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Ya crazy fa....what gibberish did you just spew?

Cmon shut up there...what do you know about this life
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
braivheart:

Na wa o

You call yourself BornnAgainChild and you dey talk like this

No hope for Nigeria at all with this crop of citizens

I weep for Nigeria

Yes i call myself BornnAgainChild and will call myself that a thousand times...but one thing stands for sure i aint a hypocrite like you that would do worse if the case was you

Repent!!!
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
farihafaheemah:

..... so you support corruption?. What aabout innocent people he's extorting . Call a spade a spade, the policeman is a disgrace to police force. He should be sacked if the video is real

Oya goan sack him
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
fowlyansh181:
criminals and people who also go into kidnapping are even unemployed poor family men striving to survive , what do people gain in bringing them down ..

If you think my post is any different from yours then you are quite stupid .

What is this bush meat talking about...wetin concern me with watsoever your opinion is

Radio without battery watch who you quote undecided
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
DarryOsh:

Striving for his daily bread by bribery and extortion. Please listen to yourself.

Cmon goan play...what elders see sitting down...a child like DarrryOsh cant see it even if he climbs a tree
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
abeg don't blame the policeman o. .no time wey 1 Naira be same as $360
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Foolish officer, if naria does not have value he should resign.
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by eazypickysms(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Cmon shut up there...what do you know about this life

Eediat, you're a retar.d with a clitoris larger than your entire brain mass,,,,

1 Like

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Eediat, you're a retar.d with a clitoris larger than your entire brain mass,,,,

What else can you offer apart from this crap you typed

Im sure youve seen your sisters clits thats as large as how you it described it

Grow sense my friend
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

What else can you offer apart from this crap you typed

Am sure youve seen your sisters clits thats as large as how you it described it

Grow sense my friend

Offering you sense dear sis or whatever you are, I would dignify you with a befitting reply when you know the difference between "I'm and Am"...

You definitely need to grow sense, ciao......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search / Man Stabbed To Death In Rivers For Pasting Campaign Posters / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.